Kigurumi! (No. 17: Wearing Kigurumis)

30 Day OTP Challenge! DB5K/JYJ's YooSu

 

“Achoo!” Junsu sneezes then wipes his nose with, yet again, another clean tissue which he frustratingly snatches off a tissue box. Nothing in life is as ever worse than a fever on their anniversary.

“Need something, baby? I’m sure I can make some soup for you without burning our apartment down.” Yoochun chuckles nervously at his joke, trying to relieve the tension in the room. He could surely feel the bad vibes coming off of Junsu; he knows the latter just hates sickness and colds for he thinks being sick makes the person quite useless.

Junsu shakes his head a little, careful not to make his head shake too much or he’ll end up getting a headache, adding, “I’m okay, Chunnie.”

Yoochun frowns at the change of voice from Junsu; it isn’t that his voice changed because of attitude but Junsu sounded like he’s really sick and his nose seemed clogged with snot. His voice lacked a little of that cheery tone. It’s definitely not a good sign.

“Are you absolutely sure?” Yoochun presses, leaning forward so Junsu could get a better look on Yoochun’s frown with worry in his eyes. “You know what? I’ll still make it anyway. Chicken noodle soup, right?” The older smiles then stands up off the bed, carefully tucking the blankets to his lover and kissing his temple before walking away to the kitchen. Junsu is left alone to sulk to himself about how y this particular anniversary is.

“Damn fever.” Junsu mutters under his breath and pouts, looking around the room for something to entertain himself while waiting for Yoochun. He looks at his new book that he got the other day from the library but thought better not to read; he tried to read once while sick to pass the time but ended up having a headache.

Maybe watching TV will help.

Junsu sniffs and gets another tissue from the tissue box while grabbing a hold of the remote control from the foot of his and Yoochun’s shared bed.

I hope this doesn’t give me a headache, too. Junsu thinks while pressing the power button on the remote control. He flicks through the channels until he finds a good soccer game that aired live last week, slowly getting engrossed into the game and not noticing the time passing by.

“Here’s some soup, jagi.” Yoochun smiles as he enters the bedroom with a tray of food, finding Junsu’s eyes glued to the television screen. He chuckles and sits down next to his lover, finally getting the younger’s attention and a small smile.

“You didn’t burn our apartment down.” Junsu chimes with a sick tone to his voice, chuckling cutely and looking at the tray with a bowl of soup, a spoon and some medicine and water on it. “How was cooking?”

Yoochun chuckles and answers, “Oh, it wasn’t that hard. Come on, baby, I’m not that bad at cooking.”

Junsu laughs softly and replies with an “I know.”

“Here, let me feed you.” Yoochun remarks, taking the spoon and spooning some hot soup from the bowl. He blows the contents to make it cool a bit then feeds Junsu, who gladly took the offer of being fed. As Junsu watches the soccer game, Yoochun slowly feeds him a bit of soup here and then while taking a few glances at the game as well until the soup slowly finishes.

“You can take this medicine if you still don’t feel good.” Yoochun informs while placing the glass of water and medicine onto Junsu’s side table.

“Sorry, what?” Junsu looks up at Yoochun with eyes wide as saucers, earning a soft chuckle from the other. Knowing Junsu, he was too engrossed in the game to be noticing anything else around him.

“I said ‘I love you’.” Yoochun chuckles again and messes up Junsu’s hair, padding away to the kitchen once again to clean up. After a short while, he comes back and finds his little lover flicking through the channels with a tissue up one of his nostrils.

“What? Why are you laughing?” Junsu questions, stopping for a minute to frown at Yoochun who was laughing softly at him.

“Why is that up your nostril?” Yoochun points while sitting next to his Junsu again, pulling him to his chest while sitting back on the bed’s headboard and getting cozy with his lover. “Doesn’t it feel ticklish?”

“Oh. Well, my nose just keeps dripping. It’s like a leaking tap. So I thought maybe putting some tissue up would stop it for a while.” Junsu stops flicking through the channels again to look back at Yoochun. “Isn’t it smart?”

Yoochun grins and shrugs, looking to the television screen. “Ooh. Let’s watch that.” He smiles, hugging the younger around his waist tighter.

Junsu complies and sits back to Yoochun’s chest. They both watch the romance flick, both smiling at the really fluffy and romantic parts and either biting their lips or almost breaking into tears at the sad parts.

“Sorry about today… I didn’t think I’d be sick today, Chunnie… Sorry…” Junsu mumbles in the middle of watching the film, confusing Yoochun for a bit until it completely processed into his mind. He kisses the back of Junsu’s head, the younger’s dark hair tickling his nose a little and smelling like strawberries for some odd reason. Since when did they have strawberry smelling shampoo in the house?

“What are you talking about? Cuddling like this is a good enough anniversary.” Yoochun smiles then sends more kisses on Junsu’s head, temples, forehead, cheeks and nape, earning a few giggles from the younger’s plump lips and a squirm here and there. “As long as I’m with you, then our anniversary is the best.”

Junsu smiles at how sweet his lover is and pecks the corner of his lips.

“I love you, Chunnie.”

“I love you, too.” Yoochun smiles.

-----

“I’m home.” Yoochun sings after he enters through the front door of their apartment, the door closing with a click of the lock.

“Welcome home.” Junsu calls in reply, his voice still sounding a bit sickly and tired. Yoochun puffs his cheeks at his lover’s voice for it still didn’t sound so well as he expected it to be, considering that it’s almost been a day and 7 hours since. Junsu would usually be better by now but he still sounds the same as yesterday. Swiftly slipping off his black shoes, he makes his way to their bedroom and finds Junsu curled up in the blankets like a caterpillar in a cocoon.

“You’re still sick.” Yoochun says; not really a question but a statement. Junsu nods in reply, frowning a little then slowly squirms to sit up. Yoochun quickly helps the other then kisses his temple.

“Thank you.” Junsu sniffs.

“You’re welcome. Ah, hey, I met your friend Eunhyuk on the way back home.” Yoochun points out.

“Oh? Where?” Junsu tilts his head.

“He looked like he was on his way here to visit you. He was probably worried on where you are today.” Yoochun replies. “I told him you’re resting at home since you’re sick. Then he told me to give you this.” Yoochun fumbles through his bag and takes out a plastic bag with two contents inside. Junsu tilts his head in confusion.

“Strange. Since when does Eunhyuk give gifts out of the blue?” Junsu chuckles with a small smile, accepting the plastic bag from Yoochun and looking at what’s inside. He fishes out two neatly packaged clothing. “Oh?”

“The packaging looks cute. Are those pajamas?” Yoochun asks, eyeing the gifts with interest.

“I don’t know.” Junsu answers in a soft voice, carefully opening one of the packages and taking the clothing out. “Oh, it’s a kigurumi.”

“That’s cute!” Yoochun laughs softly. “Junsu-yah, try it on. Looks like that one you’re holding is a rabbit one.” He grins, reaching out and feeling the soft white and pink fabric; it feels smooth and warm too.

“Eh. Why give me two?” Junsu blushes a little, looking into the plastic bag and finding a small folded note inside. Blinking, he takes the note out then unfolds it, reading the contents.

Junsu~

I bought you and your boyfriend kigurumis! I went online shopping because I wanted one. Then I thought that you and your boyfriend would look cute in kigurumis too!

Hope you like them! ^^

Eunhyukkie <3

P.S. Yours is the sheep one.

Junsu starts to giggle, catching Yoochun’s confused expression.

“What is it? What?” Yoochun asks in curiosity, tilting his head out of habit to add a bit of effect to his curious tone.

“This one is for you, Chunnie.” Junsu sticks his tongue out while handing his lover the garment.

“Aww, what? Are you serious?” Yoochun whines, “But it’s pink!”

“Geez, Chunnie. It’s not like you’re going to wear this outside. Try it on!” Junsu giggles, earning a puff of cheeks from Yoochun.

“Okay, fine. You wear yours too. Wait, what’s yours anyway?”

Junsu takes the other kigurumi package and opens it, unfolding the fabric to reveal a cute sheep kigurumi in between the shades of gold and light yellow. Just like the rabbit kigurumi, the fabric feels smooth and warm to the touch, perfect for sleeping in the cold winter nights.

“You should be the one wearing this pink one.” Yoochun grumbles then starts to take off his clothes to try the garment on. Junsu only replies with a chuckle as he watches his lover take off his clothes and slip in the kigurumi. He beckons him to come closer and helps him button it up, grinning at the cute sight.

“Put the hood on, Chunnie!” Junsu squeals in glee, grinning even wider (if that is even possible). Yoochun complies with the younger’s request, happy that his Junsu is at least enjoying himself, then pulls the hood onto his head. Junsu squeals again, his stomach filling with butterflies and his mind clouding with happy thoughts.

“Okay okay, I’ve put it on. Now it’s your turn.” Yoochun laughs, sticking his tongue out and helping Junsu to stand up. Gently gripping onto Junsu’s arm to support him, he helps the other strip off his pajamas and slip on the kigurumi. Junsu sits down on the edge of the bed, Yoochun helping him with the buttons.

“Cute.” Yoochun comments, taking a step back to look at his sheep, Junsu. Despite having a cold, Junsu looked like a little healthy toddler, ready to show the world just how cute he is with the clothing on (even though Junsu would never wear this in public. Ever.)

Junsu grins and points. “You’re cute, too, Chunnie.”

“Not as cute as you.” Yoochun grins.

~~~~~

Hey guys! Another update from me! Yay!

I should have posted this ages ago *couhg*onmybirthday*cough*
But I got distracted with things because I was brought "everywhere in the world" e u e If you get my drift XD

Anyways, hope this wasn't too disappointing ;u;

Sincerely,
-the-badguy-or-hero-♥