Cuddling (No. 16: Cuddling Somewhere)

30 Day OTP Challenge! DB5K/JYJ's YooSu

 

It’s been quite a while since Yoochun and Junsu had a proper conversation to each other. With Junsu’s new university classes’ times being changed because of a sudden teacher retiring early in the school year, his classes are now wedged on the times when his boyfriend is free. Instead of spending their free time together because of their stupid schedules getting in their way, Junsu finds himself wondering what to do while Yoochun is attending class and vice versa.

The only times they are able to spend time together is on Sunday and they both make sure that they cherish every single minute of their time together. Although, a day to make up for 6 days without each other is still a dreadful thought for the both of them.

“I can’t take this…” Yoochun mutters and forms a wide frown on his handsome face, pulling his dear lover closer to his chest while they both lie on the park’s grass; enjoying the skies with fluffy shaped clouds floating about.

Junsu smiles a little to himself then nods in agreement. It is true that 6 days without each other is pure torture and Sundays are just not making up for the lost time at all. He curses in his mind for the sudden timetable switch for his classes.

“I guess we’ll just have to make do this year, huh? What a pain.” Yoochun adds, resting his head on his arm while staring up at the white clouds. “I don’t think I can make it to the end of this year if this keeps up.”

“You can make it Chunnie. At least we have Sundays, even though it feels like they don’t make up for the lost time…” Junsu whispers softly in response to Yoochun’s whims, also staring up at the beautiful clouds above them, snuggling closer to the man. “Maybe the holidays will make up for the time too.”

“I don’t know, Junsu. Maybe.” Yoochun, though, smiles at the thought of spending the holidays with Junsu, already picturing many possible moments and memories into his mind and chuckling softly at the many thoughts going through his head. “Holidays with you do sound fun. I can’t wait already.”

Junsu laughs softly, “But the term has just started, Chunnie!”

“You mean it’s already been 5 weeks of classes. It’s not long until our term break comes by. I bet it’s just around the corner.” Yoochun grins cheekily and the other rolls his eyes.

“Chunnie, you should focus on your tasks rather than counting down on how many days left until our term break. We both don’t want you failing subjects and daydreaming in class and lectures. I bet the teacher wouldn’t either.” Junsu chuckles, shaking his head and sticking his tongue out playfully.

Yoochun responses with a short laugh, boring his eyes to Junsu and his facial features; he never really gets bored of just staring at the boy, “But I like thinking about you and the days we spend together.” He whines a little.

Junsu smiles and pinches his boyfriend’s cheek, commenting with a soft chuckle, “Cheesy boy.”

“You mean your cheesy boy.” Yoochun responses with a huge greasy grin and another laugh with Junsu laughing along with him.

-----

Junsu paces back and forth on their living room’s wooden floor, not really knowing what to do with his time. Their wall clock softly ticks every second and Junsu wonders how long has it been since he has been pacing around aimlessly. With Yoochun not due back home until 10PM, Junsu thinks of what he can do to pass the time he has with himself. He looks at the wall clock and frowns.

It’s only 5 minutes before 7PM. That is still a lot of time before Yoochun gets back home, and by that time, Junsu would be already feeling tired and out of his conscious mind.

He decides that he should do something that interests him before he goes to bed and continue reading his novel. (He makes it a habit to read at least 5-10 pages of a random novel or non-fiction book every night just to get his brain into knowing and getting familiar with various words of the world).

Soccer wouldn’t cut it; it’s already too dark outside to even see where he is going and kicking the ball to and it could be a little dangerous to go to the nearby soccer field alone. Playing soccer in their small apartment would just wreck everything they own so that is out of the list of things-to-do-when-Junsu-is-bored. Drawing would be good but he wasn’t really in the mood to draw anything and if he forces it, he might just draw something really stupid and weird. Maybe he could play video games? But it would be more fun with Yoochun sulking about losing or being teased by the latter for racing and winning last place.

Junsu decides that he could might as well try to read as much of his novel as he could and possibly finish it before going to sleep. Anyway, he is already at the of it so might as well get into it so he could grab another book from the university’s library the next day.

He softly pads away to the bathroom to quickly wash himself up, brush his teeth and fix his hair (even though it will mess up when he goes to sleep) before changing into his pajamas and slipping into the bed covers. He settles comfortably under the warm blankets, waiting for his body heat to warm him then carefully sits up and lie his back on the headboard. He looks to the empty space next to him, where Yoochun should be, and sighs to himself.

“Stupid timetable.” Junsu mutters under his breath and picks up his book, flipping back to where his bookmark is located and reading off from where he left off. His eyes scan through the sentences and the dialogues amongst the characters in the book, sometimes even commenting to himself about how ridiculous the characters’ actions are and thinking to himself how much better he could possibly write even though he is not an author himself.

After a good hour or two of reading, he finally finishes reading the novel which ended with something predictable to which Junsu rolls his eyes at and whines finding out at the very last pages that there is a sequel to the book.

I guess I’ll have to grab the sequel to this tomorrow. Junsu huffs, wondering why he even set a rule to himself on finishing anything that he starts.

If Yoochun is here right now, he will be flooded with lots of commentary and complaints of how horrible the novel is. Junsu imagines the interested face of Yoochun every time he talks about every book he reads and he smiles to himself, wondering why Yoochun doesn’t read for himself but then realises that maybe his boyfriend doesn’t have time or maybe just chooses not to.

He then wonders that maybe Yoochun enjoys hearing all the stories from him instead and his cheeks started to feel a little hot at the thought.

How cute his boyfriend is.

He glances at the time again and frowns.

Still a long time until Yoochun will be home from class.

Junsu considers waiting for his lover to come home so he could welcome him properly but his eyes start to feel heavy and he starts to yawn uncontrollably. He softly slaps his cheeks to wake up but it doesn’t work. And the cool air around the room doesn’t really help either for the cold makes him sleepy. He slugs further into his little cocoon, only about a third or less of his head peeking out of it whilst staring at the door. He wishes time would pass by quicker.

But his eyelids slowly start to close and with another big sleepy yawn, Junsu falls asleep while clutching onto his boyfriend’s soft pillow.

-----

A few minutes past 10:30PM and Yoochun quietly enters his and his boyfriend’s apartment, his eyes scanning about for his lover but not seeming to detect him anywhere in the living room, dining table nor their small kitchen. He concludes to himself that maybe Junsu has gone off to bed first and frowns slightly, picturing in his mind of how lonely Junsu must have been whilst he was off to attend his last class of the day.

Lightly dropping his bag and coat on the floor next to the living room’s coffee table, he quickly but quietly makes his way to their shared bedroom and peeks inside and, lo and behold, his beloved Junsu is softly sleeping on their bed while his arms wrapped around Yoochun’s only pillow.

Yoochun smiles and slowly slips in the bedroom, marvelling at how cute his boyfriend is and engraving the sight in his mind to keep forever. He softly plants a small kiss on the latter’s cheek then quickly gets ready for bed. The quicker he gets ready, the sooner he will be cuddled close to his cute little sleepy Junsu.

He dresses onto his pajames before slipping under the covers next to his lover, wondering how he will be able to snatch off his pillow to be replaced by him instead. Before initiating a plan, he carefully watches Junsu sleep for a short while; something he has not done in quite a while usually because he is very tired every night he comes home late and finds his lover already sleeping. He thanks the great being from above for giving him at least this opportunity to watch then carefully snatches off his pillow from Junsu’s grip.

Junsu frowns and scrunches his face in his sleep, looking like he is having a bad dream of his lover being snatched away from him and quickly, Yoochun replaces the empty embrace with himself, earning that little smile on Junsu’s lips once again. Yoochun softly chuckles at the sight and softly pecks those plump lips that are forever his.

“I love you, Junsu.” Yoochun whispers softly against the other’s lips after the soft peck, adding, “I hope you’re having a good dream now…”

For another short while, he watches his lover with interest, smiling at the many expressions his lover makes while asleep and records them all in his mind for his to keep and replay back over wherever and however long he chooses. Planting a final kiss on the angelic boy’s forehead, he pulls the other as close to him as possible and rests Junsu’s forehead to his chest, slowly closing his eyes and enjoying the warmth they both share.

Yoochun doesn’t sleep right away; maybe because of the fact that he drank a few too many energy drinks somewhere in the morning and they are still kicking in inside his system. He makes a mental note of never drinking more than one energy drink a day then replays a lot of different moments he and Junsu have shared so far to pass the time until he falls asleep entirely, mumbling incoherently about his immense love for the other and his lips curling up a little in pure bliss.

At that same moment, Junsu smiles in his sleep too, enjoying the warmth his “pillow” is sharing with him and the fact that Yoochun’s familiar scent is wafting through his nostrils.

~~~~~

Yay! New update~! :3

It's been a while, no? ^^ I hope you enjoyed this update!

I'm quite impressed with this, to be really honest;
I didn't take too long to write this (about an hour last night XD") and I was just typing and typing so quick, my mind was whirring at the end of it all @.@

I hope to write something longer than this in the future! >w< Keke!

Anyways, please comment and subscribe if you haven't :3

Sincerely,
-the-badguy-or-hero-♥