Pokemon! (No. 20: Gaming)

30 Day OTP Challenge! DB5K/JYJ's YooSu

“Junsu, I have to get that game!” Yoochun insists, tugging on his lover’s shirt while holding a magazine on the other. His eyes goes wider and wider by the second as he stares at the page, ogling his eyes out about the new Pokemon game coming in the next two months.

“Eh? A new game? What is it?” Junsu tilts his head, lowering himself to Yoochun’s level on the couch to take a peek at the magazine Yoochun is browsing through.

“It’s POKEMON!” Yoochun gleams in delight and his mind clouds with all the different Pokemon games he has played since his childhood years. “Can I please pre-order it, baby? Please?”

Junsu chuckles and adjusts the heavy laundry basket in his arms, pretending to think just to tease his lover a bit.

“We’ll see.” Junsu finally responds, sending a quick wink and walking away to the laundry room in their apartment. He earns a whine of protest from Yoochun as he gets up and follows after the younger, still clutching onto the magazine tightly.

“Please, jagi? I’ll be good! I’ll give you lots of kisses and hugs!” Yoochun pouts and poses his puppy eyes towards his lover in hopes of winning the discussion. While dumping the dirty and smelly laundry in the washing machine, he glances over to Yoochun with his puppy eyes and chuckles again. His boyfriend is just too cute though a little more fun with him wouldn’t hurt a bit.

“Well... The last time you bought that recent Pokemon game, you didn’t sleep a wink! Your eyes had really dark circles under them back then because you didn’t have enough rest!” Junsu complains, pouting then continuing to do the laundry.

“I swear I will sleep enough! I’ll even sleep early for you! Omo, Junsu, if you want I’ll accompany you to sleep every night you request me to!” Yoochun quickly responds.

“Eh… How about giving me kisses? You didn’t give me kisses those days when you were so into that game.” Junsu frowns.

“I will remember to kiss you, jagi. Please please please!”

Junsu finally laughs his signature laugh, shaking his head while putting the last pieces of dirty laundry into the machine. He adds laundry soap then starts the machine to do its work, facing the tad taller man.

“I was only playing with you, Chunnie. Of course you can get that game.” Junsu smiles and kisses Yoochun on his cheek, walking around the stunned man to get out of the room and return the laundry in the bathroom. Yoochun finally comes to a second after and jogs after the younger, surprising him with a hug from behind and a kiss on his cute cheeks.

“I love you, Su!” Yoochun grins and pecks his lover’s face once more, pulling the younger into a tighter hug. Junsu laughs and smiles too.

“I love you, too, Chunnie.”

-----

“Chunnie, help me with the dishes?” Junsu calls from their tiny kitchen whilst washing the dirty dishes in the sink.

“Arasseo!” Yoochun calls from their shared room, not bothering to pause the game (since there’s no pause option anyway) and quickly rushing to Junsu’s aid. Junsu smiles then steps to the side for Yoochun to squeeze in next to him. The older smiles back in return then help with washing the dirty dishes with Junsu, humming a few random notes here and there which slowly flow into a song.

“How’s the game?” Junsu asks randomly, washing the soap off the plates while Yoochun wiped them clean with a towel.

“Awesome. Although sitting on benches are pretty much useless to do, it’s still so awesome how they finally let that happen.” Yoochun grins cheekily. Junsu nods at intervals of Yoochun’s comments about the game while the other continues. Although he isn’t fond of the game himself, it’s still amusing to see his partner talk on and on about it.

Once they finish with the dishes and wipe their hands dry, they proceed back to the bedroom where Junsu snuggles in Yoochun’s arms as he plays his game. Junsu idly watches his boyfriend play the game, burying half of his face to Yoochun’s chest. Yoochun smiles to himself at Junsu’s actions, suddenly feeling fluttery all over for the warmth they’re both sharing.

“Hmm… Chunnie, let me play.” Junsu suddenly mumbles and looks up at Yoochun, who raises his eyebrow in a surprised and questioning manner.

“You want to play? Wow, that’s new.” Yoochun chuckles and hands Junsu the console without hesitation, hugging Junsu around his waist to pull the younger closer.

“It’s easy. You pretty much have to choose the attack or defence moves in every battle.” Yoochun explains after a small chuckle when Junsu sat there without knowing what to do. He further explains, “You have to be a little witty, though. Some attack moves are not so effective to other opponents so you have to choose carefully and always mind the health bar.”

“But… Wait, what do I do? What do I choose?” Junsu pouts as his eyes are fixed on the screen, earning another soft chuckle from Yoochun.

“Here.” Yoochun then holds the console with Junsu’s hands in between and guides the younger on how to play the game, both of them getting engrossed and not minding the time.

~~~~~

I'm so sorry for the long wait, everyone ;A;

I suddenly got busy with exams, schoolwork, homework and the like so I had no time to post at all!

I'm truly sorry! >.< I was going to make this update really long for you all to read but I just couldn't make this update long enough
So you're all stuck with an 885 word update ;3;

Really sorry! I will try my very best to post up an even longer update the next chapter~!

Thank you all for your patience ;A;

Sincerely,
-the-badguy-or-hero-♥