Close the Door. (No. 30: Doing something hot)

30 Day OTP Challenge! DB5K/JYJ's YooSu
Pre-chapter notes: Greetings, fellow devoted YooSu readers! First off, thank you so much for all of your patience with me! I know I'm literally not the best author when it comes to deadlines and I know it's utterly frustrating to be waiting so long for something that was probably not going to come but, hey, I did it, guys! All 30 chapters did and done! Hip hip hooray! ^o^)/ #achievementunlocked haha! I hope you all enjoy this last and final chapter, dedicated to my partner, hehe c: Happy Valentine's, everybody~


The lock of the front door clicks open, catching Yoochun's attention from the television as he is watching a random soap while waiting for his loving partner to arrive home. There is a shuffle of feet and the soft click of the closing front door, followed by the clinking noise of brass keys meeting the glass ornament bowl especially for the couple's keys.

 
"I'm home!" A familiar voice announces while the sound of slippers padding on the hard wooden floor echoes louder. Yoochun smiles as Junsu walks into view at the living area of their abode. In a few strides, Junsu reaches his husband still sitting on the couch. He bends down to plant a quick kiss on his husband's lips, receiving a chaste peck in return.
 
"Welcome home." Yoochun replies in response, standing up and gently taking Junsu's belongings from the said man's grasp, television immediately forgotten. With a small smile as a silent thanks, Junsu follows his husband to their bedroom, immediately reaching up to his baby blue button-up shirt. "How was work?" Yoochun asks as he places down Juns's belongings next to the younger's dark chocolate-hued bedside table.
 
"Tiring, actually." Junsu responds with a long and tired sigh while he walks into their walk-in closet to change from his work clothes. "The new baristas I hired don't actually know how to brew coffee. How funny is that?", he adds, his voice sounding a little bewildered just like he currently is.
 
Ever since Junsu changed his profession after nearly 4 years of working as an office assistant to finally opening up his own cafe like he always dreamed of, he's been arriving home at different hours every day; sometimes around 7PM if things go smoothly, but other times nearly 11PM if things just don't work out. As the founder, he wants everything to be perfect as it could be. However, some things just don't seem to go your way sometimes, like his current situation.
 
"Oh wow, that's actually surprising. How did they pass the job interview, then?" Yoochun asks in surprise as he leans his side on the doorway leading up to the walk-in closet. He watches his husband, Junsu, change from his baby blue button-up and black slacks into more comfortable wear: knee-length khaki shorts and a loose grey shirt. Particularly, Yoochun's loose grey shirt.
 
"I know, right? They applied to be baristas at my cafe and when I interviewed them, they said they knew how to brew... I guess I should have tested them on the spot to see if they could. I'll keep them for now, though. I'll have them serve customers or something." Junsu concludes with another sigh. After slipping the shirt over his head, he notices a knowing smirk on Yoochun's face. Puzzled, he asks, "What?"
 
"Nothing. Isn't that my shirt?" Yoochun chuckles, walking over to Junsu in slow but confident strides and wrapping his strong arms around the younger's thin waist. His smirk never leaves his handsome face.
 
"I wear whatever I want, Chunnie." Junsu playfully sticks his tongue out towards the older, chuckling as he is pulled closer to the man's broad chest, closing the minute gap between the both of them. Without another word, they share a few kisses, smiling as their lips meet.
 
"Have you eaten any dinner? There's leftovers... Though, I put them in the fridge already. We can easily heat them up, though." Yoochun mumbles in his deep voice against his lover's soft, plump lips. Junsu doesn't reply but instead carefully inches his arms around the older's neck, pulling him for another long round of kisses. It suddenly occurs to him that he misses his husband more than he thinks, especially since for the past two weeks he's been arriving home late. This is one of the few days that he arrives home with Yoochun still awake.
 
"I'm guessing you don't want dinner, then." Yoochun concludes with a low chuckle since he never received an answer except kisses. His lips graze the younger's, their noses nuzzling against one another and their breaths slowly heaving louder and louder. Junsu clicks his tongue in playful annoyance, his husband's dark locks and muttering, "Just stop talking, Yoochun", before capturing the man's lips once again in a needy kiss.
 
Getting the message, Yoochun shuts up and allows Junsu to do whatever he pleases: from the slightly painful but sensual pulling of his strands to the noticeable way his lover is pushing himself closer to him as they kiss despite the fact that there's really nothing left except their garments blocking them apart. Unsure but still willing to give it a try, Yoochun maneuvers his hands around the younger's waist before finally feeling Junsu's skin up the said man's shirt, sending short jolts of excitement up Junsu's spine. Their lips perfectly mold and respond against each other, Yoochun bravely biting on Junsu's lower lip and receiving a soft moan from the younger in response.
 
Momentarily out of breath, their lips reluctantly pull apart, Junsu notably wanting more from the way he is tugging on the back of his partner's shirt. Their chests heave against each other as they gasp for air. Junsu yanks at the garment again a little harder than he intends to, eliciting a groan from Yoochun's parted lips, but he knows his husband doesn't mind it.
 
"Off." He commands as he tugs on the fistful of cloth some more. He need not say more. Yoochun pulls back a little however not leaving the younger's firm hold around him, chuckling while he grabs on the hem of his shirt to peel it off his upper body. Before the cloth is even pulled over his head, the familiar melody of their doorbell unexpectedly rings and echoes throughout the house, stopping him.
 
They both exchange confused glances, Yoochun letting go of his shirt and smoothing it down his upper body. With a frustrated sigh, Junsu walks from their bedroom to the front door with Yoochun following suit, the older fixing his messy hair to conceal their naughty scene just seconds before. Yoochun stops at the mirror hanging on a wall of their living room, checking to see that nothing is out of place.
 
The younger unlocks the front door, turns the knob and pulls the mahogany door open, revealing their friend, particularly Yoochun's best friend, standing at the door step looking glum and defeated; a complete contrast to him and Yoochun minutes ago. Yunho looks up from the ground to see Junsu open the door and he smiles apologetically.
 
"Yunho hyung? What brings you here?" Junsu asks, surprised at the sudden visit. Yoochun pops into view, walking over to stand behind Junsu, surprised to see his best friend standing outside their home at nearly 10PM on a Friday evening.
 
"May I stay overnight? Jaejoong won't let me in the house." Yunho pleads in a sad tone, obviously upset. Knowing Jaejoong very well, he won't let Yunho into the house until he's calmed down from their misunderstandings and usually, he'll calm down after spending a night by himself.
 
"Did you two fight again?" Yoochun frowns, poking Junsu's arm to signal him to let their unexpected guest inside the house. Junsu hides his frustration as he pulls the door open a little wider to welcome Yunho inside, closing the door once he's fully inside their home. Yoochun beckons his friend to walk to the living room first, smiling a gentle apologetic smile to Junsu before following their glum guest towards the living area.
 
It looks like their alone time will have to come on another night.
 
-----
 
Junsu walks around the fruit and vegetable section of the supermarket, deeply in thought of what to buy. As he scans past the many produce, both on sale and not, with his basket in hand, he spots a section with avocados on sale. Standing in front of the dark green oddly-shaped fruit with a thoughtful expression, he thinks whether he should grab a few or not but then decides to get some on another day.
 
Before he starts to walk away, he stops and looks back at the avocados once again. He suddenly remembers reading from somewhere that avocados boost the drive. Maybe he should really grab a few. Without a second thought, he yanks some plastic hanging from the side of the wooden frame holding the avocados in place and picks out the best in his judgement.
 
He ends up buying around 4 avocados along with some other necessities, smiling contentedly at himself as he walks from the supermarket with the groceries in hand and back home to his Yoochun.
 
------
 
"Yoochunnie." Junsu sing-songs as he walks into Yoochun's study adorned with shelves and shelves of books and a few framed photos of the couple, their families, and their friends. Upon hearing his name, Yoochun looks up from his paperwork to Junsu practically skipping his way towards him while holding a glass with light green contents. Yoochun places his pen and paperwork down on his study desk and sits back on his leather chair, swiveling to the side to welcome his lover into his embrace.
 
"Hmm?" He hums as he eyes Junsu grinning from ear to ear. Junsu places his cool concoction for Yoochun down on the wooden desk, hugging his husband as his grin never leaves his face. Yoochun's eyes turn to the cool glass of something then back to Junsu. "What's that?", he points to it, lifting his head up to look at the younger.
 
"It's an avocado shake." Junsu replies a little too quickly as if he is never asked. He pushes the glass a little closer to Yoochun's work on the desk then grins towards his husband. "Drink", he orders, beckoning with his eyes for the man to grab the glass and drink it.
 
With an amused laugh, Yoochun picks up the glass and takes a quick sip, nodding contentedly at the sweet and smooth taste. "I thought avocados don't taste this sweet?", Yoochun asks while peering into the glass, sporting an avocado shake mustache that he quickly away with his pink tongue.
 
"I added a bit of condensed milk." The younger exclaims proudly, watching Yoochun drink the avocado shake that he made. Yoochun nods in understanding and takes another sip from the glass before placing it down on the desk half full. Junsu quickly grabs onto his lover's wrist, preventing the older from releasing his hold on the glass. Confused, Yoochun looks up at Junsu with raised eyebrows.
 
"Drink it." Junsu says again. With another laugh, Yoochun complies and picks up the glass once again, gulping down the rest of the glass' contents before sighing in satisfaction. Junsu definitely knows how to tingle Yoochun's taste buds by sweetening the drink. He gently pushes the glass towards Junsu's direction for him to take away.
 
"Thank you, jagi. It was sweet and yummy, like you." Yoochun chuckles, turning back to his work once Junsu picks the glass from his grasp. With a frown, Junsu puts the glass down on the desk and swivels Yoochun's chair to face him again, taking the older by surprise. "Yes?"
 
"Feeling anything?" Junsu asks, slight frustration evident in his voice. The other man blinks a few times before finally getting what the younger is up to. He then laughs heartily, gently holding Junsu's face and pulling him for a quick kiss on the lips. He sees Junsu's small pout after their lips part and he smiles, pecking the younger's lips once again.
 
"I know what you're trying to do now, Junsu. You think I don't know about avocados, do you?" Yoochun chuckles before adding, "I'm sorry, jagi, but I have work to do right now and I need all the time I can get. It's due very soon." He gently Junsu's right cheek with his thumb, saying, "I'll make it up to you, okay?"
 
Looking utterly defeated, Junsu nods a slight bob of his head then smiles in understanding before picking up the empty glass. "Don't overwork yourself. I'll wash the dishes." Junsu mumbles with a quick peck on Yoochun's cheek before walking out of the study, grumbling to himself once he walks out of his husband's view.
 
-----
 
"There's chilled water in the fridge but if you want hot water, you can boil some with this." Junsu explains to Changmin while motioning to the electric kettle sitting atop the kitchen table near the stove. "And since your stomach's practically a black hole, there are snacks in the cupboard and some leftovers and uncooked food in the fridge but don't. Eat. Everything." Junsu finishes and glares at the incredibly tall younger as a warning, who's grinning sheepishly.
 
"I won't, hyung. Thanks for letting me stay over." Changmin replies with a nod, genuinely smiling his mismatched eye smile. Since his house is currently under renovations (The kid is filthy rich for discovering Science-y kind of stuff recently, Junsu would say. He's not really into Science so really, how would he remember what Changmin recently discovered?), the Park-Kim couple allowed Changmin to stay at their guest room for a few nights until repairs to his home finish, which is in a few days.
 
"You're welcome. I trust your word." The smaller man points an accusing finger towards the taller, smirking. "Or you pay for the groceries."
 
Changmin shrugs nonchalantly, immediately walking to the fridge and peering into it to decide on what he can have as a snack at midnight while saying, "I don't mind paying for your groceries for a few days. Food is life, hyung." He grins, eyeing some leftover cake sitting inside one of the fridge's shelves and mentally drooling.
 
Junsu rolls his eyes, immediately knowing what the younger is up to but doesn't worry about it. Instead, he pats the younger's back as he walks past him. "Good night, then."
 
"Good night! Give my regards to Yoochun hyung as well." Changmin peers behind his shoulder to Junsu and waves a quick salute. Junsu smiles in return before sauntering out the kitchen to leave Changmin to his own, through the living room and the hallway leading up to the master bedroom.
 
Yoochun peers up from his book upon hearing the bedroom door click open, Junsu appearing into view. The younger closes the door behind him and smiles towards Yoochun before silently heading towards their bathroom to freshen up for bed. The older watches his husband, his eyes never leaving the man's figure from his vision except when he disappears into the bathroom.
 
After a while, Junsu finally arrives towards the bed and immediately snuggles up into Yoochun's welcoming embrace, not noticing the predatory look on the man's facial features. Finally all relaxed and ready to close the night, Junsu speaks, "Changmin said good night."
 
"Did he?" Yoochun questions, eyeing the man snuggling in his arms and not particularly interested in whatever Changmin said but rather his lover's cute actions. Oblivious to whatever that is going on, Junsu only nods in reply. The older pulls his Junsu closer to his chest and finally catches his attention. Peering up towards his husband, he notices the look in his dark brown orbs.
 
"I said I would make it up to you, right?" Yoochun murmurs, smiling while tracing his fingers up Junsu's jaw. Lifting his chin slightly higher, he plants kisses on the younger's plump lips as he carefully pushes him to lie on his back with the older on top. Senses slowly coming back to him and the thought of sleep quickly vanishing from his mind, Junsu returns the kisses with his own, soft moans escaping his lips as Yoochun kisses his way down his stretched neck.
 
His arms naturally find their way around Yoochun's neck, pulling the said man closer to him for more contact. Lips never seeming to get enough of Junsu's exposed neck, Yoochun traces his fingers down the younger's sides and peels his shirt away, revealing more of Junsu's skin. He bites down on Junsu's neck, earning a pleasured moan from the man's throat.
 
Junsu fists on the back of his husband's shirt, tugging it ever so slightly as he tries to grasp at least a sliver of sanity while his husband works wonders on his neck. Breathless but pleased that he still has his voice, he whispers loud enough for Yoochun to hear, "Take it off."
 
The man groans and pulls away in reluctance, quickly peeling off his shirt and tossing it to the floor without much care. With half-lidded eyes, Junsu watches Yoochun bend back towards his neck once again to ravish it, his arms automatically welcoming the older back to his embrace. Chests heaving up and down and their breaths coming uneven, Junsu pulls his husband's face from his neck and to his lips for a deep kiss.
 
The door suddenly swings open, Changmin obliviously peering into view. "Hey guys, I think I accidentally broke th-- Whoa!"
 
With a squeak from Junsu and a frustrated groan from Yoochun, the couple pulls their sheets over their exposed upper bodies, Junsu notably looking embarrassed. Changmin smiles a knowing smile and lifts his eyebrows suggestively towards Yoochun, who looks just as defeated as Junsu.
 
Grunting in obvious irritation towards the youngest, Yoochun drapes his arm over his eyes, grumbling for Changmin to go away, "Close the door, Shim." He orders.
 
Shrugging in dismissal but his smile never disappearing from his lips, Changmin cackles and leaves without another word, closing the door firmly behind him and the broken item he was supposed to inform them about long forgotten. After he disappears from view, Junsu whines softly, hiding his flustered face to his own plush pillow. Junsu grumbles into it, his pillow muffling his next word.
 
"Why?"
 

Post-chapter notes: Thank you again for reading, guys! I truly appreciate all the love from your comments, subscriptions and upvotes! ♥ If you were expecting a really heated and rated chapter, or simply can't get enough of the naughty taste of YooSu love, click here for an extra chapter with some failed ! :D Yes, this was all carefully planned and yes, I really did want to post this up on Valentine's so, happy Valentine's day, everyone! ^^

Dedicated to my loving partner; for never leaving my side, even though I can be such a little brat sometimes.  I love you and happy Valentine's day! ♥