Too Tired for Homework (No. 14: Doing something together)

30 Day OTP Challenge! DB5K/JYJ's YooSu

“Neh, jagi… Can you help me with this? I think I’m stuck again…” Yoochun scratches his head in disappointment, pondering over a problem in his textbook that he can’t seem to solve.

“What is it, Chunnie?” Junsu scoots himself towards the other, craning his neck to look over his shoulder. “Is it another maths problem?”

“Yeah…” He responds softly, clearly in thought while he chews on the eraser tip of his pencil, to which Junsu quickly responds with a quick slap of his arm. Yoochun, looking confused for a second, finally realizes and flashes a sheepish grin towards his lover, putting the pencil down and murmuring, “Sorry.”

“We need to fix that little bad habit of yours, Chunnie. It’s not good to chew on the eraser tip!” Junsu squeaks and pouts, then averting his eyes back to the question to ponder on with the latter. Yoochun murmurs another apology with a small smile and continues with his train of thought.

“Wait wait wait… Is it like this?” Yoochun scribbles down a set of numbers, pauses for a bit, then writes down a formula at the side of the paper. “Or am I doing this wrong…? Aish, I’m so confused!” He grumbles and holds his head in frustration, groaning.

“Chunnie, I know Maths is one of your weaknesses but you can do it! I think you actually got the formula right… Just not the numbers.” Junsu nods, earning a soft sigh from the other.

“I hate Maths.” Yoochun mumbles, resting his chin onto the paper then glancing his eyes towards his lover with a cute pout. Junsu couldn’t resist but squeal and giggle inside.

“I know, Chunnie… But you need it.” Smiling a little, Junsu gently takes the pencil from the other and pulls Yoochun’s paper towards him, erasing out the wrong set of numbers and scribbling down the right ones in the right places of the problem. Yoochun watches with his chin still on the table, his eyes showing a bit of tiredness in them. Clearly, he is bored and tired as well.

Junsu notices this since his lovers eyes seem to slowly close but struggles to keep open.

“Chunnie… Want to sleep?” Junsu whispers with a small smile on his lips, to which Yoochun responds with a sudden jolt and a light slap to both of his cheeks to keep him awake.

“I don’t want to sleep. I want to keep going.” Yoochun answers firmly, lightly slapping his cheeks some more then taking his pencil from his lover. “I will finish this. I will not nap until I finish this.”

“Do you want me to bring you something? Maybe tea or coffee?” Junsu asks with a tilt of his head to get a better look of his lover. Yoochun turns towards his other, pursing his lips together in thought, then nods a little with a sincere smile.

“Tea would be nice…”

Junsu smiles and plants a soft kiss on Yoochun’s lips. “I’ll go make some.” Then he stands and pads off to their small kitchenette in their small apartment to heat up some water in an electronic kettle. While the water is boiling, he opens up a cupboard and picks out a box of teabags, sifting through them. He quickly chooses out Yoochun’s favorite flavour and picks his own, setting the box back into the cupboard. Taking their favorite mugs, he pours the hot water into each and dips the teabags into them, carefully picking them up and heading back to their living room.

Upon arrival, he sees Yoochun’s head lying on their short but wide wooden coffee table, his eyes closed and mouth gaping open slightly. Junsu chuckles softly and shakes his head, setting down their mugs and comfortably sitting back on his spot next to Yoochun.

“Chunnie? I thought you said you won’t nap until you finish this?” Junsu whispers to his lover’s ear and chuckles softly again, stoking the latter’s fringe off and to the side of his face then lingering his sight all over the handsome face. His eyes absorb every feature and every crease, marvelling how attractive his Yoochun is.

“Mm…” Yoochun stirs a little in his small nap, pursing his lips together and slowly opening his eyes slightly. He smiles upon seeing Junsu’s face and motions for a soft peck on his lips. “Hi.”

Junsu chuckles and leans closer to peck his lover’s lips, whispering, “Sleepyhead.”

“I love you, too, Su.”

Junsu smiles at this and kisses Yoochun again.

“I love you, Chunnie.”

~~~~~

I know it's been a while OTL

But hello! Did you like this update? XD It's not much, sadly OTL

Sorry! :(
I've just been stressing lately with school and crap
but I had this really big urge to write so... Here it is!

Hope you all enjoyed! ♥

-the-badguy-or-hero- ♥