Not Mad for Long (No. 22-23: Arguing + Making Up Afterwards)

30 Day OTP Challenge! DB5K/JYJ's YooSu

Junsu shifts on his seat, softly tapping his fingers impatiently on the dining table in the dimly lit room. He sighs heavily and looks at the clock on the wall noisily ticking by.

10:46PM.

With another heavy sigh, Junsu blows away the light from the candles standing on the middle of the table. The room quickly falls into darkness, illuminated only by the city lights from outside. Junsu frowns to himself and gets off his seat, covering the now cold food to prevent them to spoil. He pads away to the bedroom to change into his pajamas and just end the night there.

So much for preparing everything. Junsu thinks to himself while climbing into the covers. He stops midway then frowns again, getting up quickly and turning on his lamp. He then takes out a pen and a sticky note and scribbles furiously on it.

"I'm not happy with you. You're definitely sleeping on the couch tonight."

He draws an angry sad face on the bottom right of the note then snatches the piece off the pile. He opens the bedroom door and slaps the sticky note smack in the middle of the door, closing it loudly and locking it then climbing back into bed with a huff.

How can he just not show up on their anniversary like that? Junsu didn't understand but he's too angry to let the other explain. He made so much plans and prepared thoroughly for two weeks but they sadly just went to waste. Sighing, Junsu turns off his lamp then quickly shuts his eyes and decides to sleep it away.

"Meanie..." Junsu mumbles before falling asleep.

-----

The front door's lock opens with a soft click and Yoochun silently gets in through the door. He looks around the empty, dark room and frowns.

Junsu has fallen asleep already.

"He's going to have my head." Yoochun bites his lip as he closes the front door shut behind him. His eyes adjust to the darkness, finally making out his surroundings and the unfamiliar figures on the dining table.

"Oh... He prepared food..." Yoochun frowns again. Junsu must have worked hard to make such a meal for the both of them on their anniversary but Yoochun didn't show up on time. He figures Junsu must be really angry at him now.

Quickly and quietly, Yoochun makes his way to the bedroom, stopping in front of it and tilting his head. His eyes make out a note sticking on the door but he can't seem to read what's written on it because of the darkness. He fishes around for his phone then flashes the phone's light on it to read it.

"I'm not happy with you. You're definitely sleeping on the couch tonight." Yoochun quietly whispers as he reads then puffs his cheeks. He tries to open the door but Junsu has locked it. Luckily, he has a key to the bedroom door and he quickly pulls it out of his pocket and turns the knob.

Once inside, he watches Junsu for a while, smiling to himself for at least seeing his lover sleeping peacefully on the bed. He quietly changes into more comfortable clothes then grabs the sticky notes and pen sitting on Junsu's side table top.

"I'm sorry. Please let me explain. I love you."

Yoochun pulls off the piece then quietly places back the pen and stack of sticky notes to where he found it as if he didn't touch it at all. He smooths the note on the back of the bedroom door, the side that is facing inside the bedroom, then takes his pillow with him for comfort on the couch. With a quick peck on Junsu's forehead and an apologetic glance to the younger, he quietly closes the door with a soft click and retreats to the couch to catch some sleep.

-----

Junsu slowly flutters his eyes open and lifts his head off the pillow, rubbing sleep from his eyes and looking around the room. Slowly, he remembers about last night and the reason why Yoochun is not sleeping next to him and he flops his head back on his pillow to catch a few more minutes of sleep. Once sure that he is fully awake, he gets off the bed and stretches his arms and legs before heading to the bathroom to wash his face.

After washing up and fixing his bed hair, Junsu pads out of the bathroom and spots Yoochun’s note sticking on the bedroom door.  He wrinkles his nose after reading its contents then opens the bedroom door and walks through it, not wondering how Yoochun was even able to stick that note there.

Quietly, Junsu enters the living room and quickly sees Yoochun sound asleep while curling up in a thin blanket on the living room couch. His face shows a feeling of slight discomfort because of the cold and the odd position but Junsu smiles a little at the sight. Yoochun sort of deserved it but he felt a little pity, though Yoochun’s expressions are still cute to him that he couldn’t help but smile.

Junsu speedwalks back to the bedroom to take the warm blanket and quietly pads back into the living room, carefully placing the warm blanket on Yoochun and tucking some of the edges in to prevent more cold getting inside. He plants a very soft kiss on the bridge of Yoochun’s nose then proceeds to the kitchen to cook breakfast, thankful that Yoochun did not wake up for he wants to be a little angry at him for a little while more.

In the middle of his cooking, he hears the sound of movement in the living room and a sleepy yawn indicating that Yoochun is slowly waking up. Junsu prepares himself and his angry emotions to kick in, to play around with Yoochun a bit more before finally forgiving him.

“Junsu?” Yoochun’s sleepy husky voice echoes a little in the small kitchen and catches Junsu’s attention. Junsu did not turn around nor did he react one bit but his heart is definitely melting at the y sleepy voice. Just then, Junsu feels strong arms slowly snaking their way around his thin waist and pulling him against his lover’s chest.

Junsu, again, did not move but continues to cook breakfast as if he did not feel a thing. He places the sizzling fried eggs on a clean plate.

“Jagiya… Talk to me.” Yoochun mutters while burying his face to Junsu’s smooth neck, to which Junsu quickly shrugs him off and walks away from Yoochun’s grip.

“I’m still mad at you.” Junsu simply says while heading towards the dining table and placing the plate on it. Yoochun frowns, sleep still fogging his eyes.

“I’m really sorry, Junsu… Please forgive me.” Yoochun frowns some more while explaining, “I got pulled back in class and I couldn’t get away… Plus, I needed help with some things anyway so I stayed back but I guess I stayed longer than I should have… I’m really sorry, Junsu.” Junsu didn’t say a word and continues to make breakfast.

“I know you cooked dinner for us. You must have prepared all of this for so long…” Yoochun whispers while wrapping his arms protectively around Junsu’s waist again. This time, Junsu did not mind it because he never wants to shrug the poor guy off again.

“How about we celebrate it together, hmm? Let’s go out together for the whole day, forget we have any schedules at all! It’ll just be you and me today, what do you say to that, Su?” Yoochun smiles in hopes of the younger agreeing to his request. He sees the corner of Junsu’s mouth twitch to a small smile, mentally rejoicing to himself to finally see that wonderful smile again.

“Say something, Su.” Yoochun whines softly, nuzzling his nose to the other’s temple.

“Neh neh.” Junsu chuckles, his smile forming wider as Yoochun continues to give light kisses all over one side of his face.

“So you forgive me?”

“Silly Chunnie, of course.” Junsu smiles and shares a loving kiss with him. Yoochun smiles against his lips and kisses back, savouring the taste of Junsu’s sweet lips on his own.

“So, where do we go?” Yoochun cheekily grins.

“You decide! You were the one who suggested it!” Junsu laughs while placing the remaining dishes on the dining table.

“Aw, but we’ve been everywhere nearby! How about we go to the beach?” Yoochun suggests. Junsu grins, already liking the idea.

 

~~~~~

As promised, I made this chapter as long as I could and I ended up with it being three times as long as the last! Hooray! ^o^ Though I merged prompt 22 + 23 together so expect an extra bonus chapter somewhere later in the future! :3

Now aren't I just nice? Ahaha! c:

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment, subscribe, and hit that upvote button if you feel like it! XD

Sincerely,
-the-badguy-or-hero-♥