Used (4th part)

722

The moment Yoona entered her apartment, she felt something amiss.

She was about to take off her shoes when a voice startled her.

“Where have you been?”

“Oh my God Jessica, you scared me.” Yoona clutched her chest in shock.

She then proceeded to take her shoes off and went for the kitchen to get water.

“Why are you here? Heck, how did you even get in?”

“I know where you put your spare key Yoona.” Jessica slid the key on the counter towards Yoona with a forced smile. “Care to tell me where you were?”

“What’s up? Why are you being so nosey all of a sudden?” Yoona asked as a playful smile grew on her lips.

Jessica huffed in irritation. “Are you going to answer or not? I’m leaving.” She took a step in the door’s direction.

“Wait!” A faint grip was on her wrist as Yoona cautiously pulled her closer. “I was in school.”

“Really? Nowhere else?”

“Well, I did go to a coffee shop before that.” Yoona replied meekly. Honestly, Jessica was creeping the hell out of her and she was simply praying that she doesn’t find out about her little trip.

Once rationality resurfaced, Yoona spoke nonchalantly, “Why do you suddenly care? I thought we had set our boundaries? I thought this was a no-commitment thing?” It was Yoona’s turn to let out the spite she felt towards Jessica.

Jessica worked hard to find anything she could use to counter Yoona’s statement, but her arsenal had run out. So she evaded the issue at hand and handled things the best way she did. With a snap of a finger, Jessica had already covered two feet and latched her lips unto Yoona’s.

This was Yoona’s weakness and Jessica went for it. Yoona was helpless when it came to Jessica and Jessica knew that full well. She was vile. She always hit the girl on her soft spot.

Yoona didn’t know what went through her mind. With all her might, she pushed Jessica off.

“Jessica, we can’t keep doing this. Maybe, you can but I can’t.” She maintained a foot’s distance from her. She directed her gaze to the floor as the reality of the situation sank in.

It was ironic that more than anything, she only wanted to get rid of the girls who came after her. But when it came to Jessica, she could not let go. She could not allow this setup. She knew she’d be the one who gets burned in the end. Thus, she’d rather not have a good thing that injected poison into her system bit by bit. Jessica was toxic, toxic and dangerously addictive.

Jessica was troubled. She knew she had it coming. Who was she to assume that Yoona would be okay with their setup? She thought it her luck that Yoona was open to this kind of relationship. She was a catch- the catch Jessica needed. They had undeniable chemistry and Yoona needed her just as much she did.

“Yoona, what’s wrong?”

“Jessica, as much as I’m using you, you are doing the same to me. Don’t think I haven’t noticed. You only come when you need me. Jessica, I don’t think I can keep this up.” Yoona said in agony.

Jessica closed the distance between them and engulfed Yoona in a hug. Tears fell. Hearts beat. Love was knocking on their hearts but they were yet unsure whether to answer. They continued to stay in each other’s arms as their tears flowed like an open dam.

----

A/N: I'm still thinking how I'll resolve all this.

Does burger really need a sequel? I think the one-shot's already okay.