Arrows

722

I always wonder if cupid was a real entity. I guess he is.

The moment you went past through those large wooden double doors, - hair dishevelled, shoes mismatched, buttons placed haphazardly- I knew he was real. Arrows hit me at the speed of light and set my heart on fire. I was immediately pulled toward you. We clicked and the rest is history.

“So Yoona, what made you believe in Cupid?”

“Us.”

“What do you mean? “

“Well, when I first met you, you were entirely unattractive, yet I was completely drawn to you.” That earned her a slap on the arm.

“Really?”

Yoona nodded. That resulted in Jessica standing up and leaving her alone.

Yoona immediately ran after her.

“Hey that was when we met. You have to agree that wasn’t one of your best days.”

Jessica still hadn’t stopped walking.

“Jessica, let’s be honest here.”

“Im Yoona, if you think you’re gonna appease me by insulting me then you’re terribly mistaken.”

“Jessica, the principal’s approaching.” That made Jessica stop in her tracks and she pulled the two of them into a room. Well, that worked.

Jessica went on peeking through the small glass at the door. Yoona found this opportunity to explain as she wrapped her arms around the smaller brunette and pulled her back closer to her.

“Jessica I love you. It’s just that I believe cupid was the one who built a bridge for us to meet. I mean I liked you at first sight even though you didn’t exactly fit my type.” Yoona was hesitating if she should continue.

“You even said so yourself, I never showed any motive before that time. You also told our  friends that one time you got drunk that never in a million years would you have thought of liking me. All these point to an unknown force in the form of cupid.”

“It does seem reasonable, doesn’t it?” Yoona asked. Jessica turned her head to face Yoona.

“It’s reasonable, but it goes against logic. Does that make sense to you?”

“Anything you say makes sense.”

“Now, you’re just being plain biased Yoongie.”

“I am not. You are the ever-logical Jessica Jung. Now, do you agree that there’s such a thing as cupid?”

“I believe there’s no harm in doing so.”

“Great. Would you like to play cupid with me?”

“Hmmm? What are you playing at?”

“Well, Sooyoung and Fany both like each other to bits, but neither of them can find the guts to tell the other.”

“But I thought cupid only helps in love at first sight.”

“Cupid helps in various stages of a relationship dear.”

“Why do you sound like you’re too much of an expert in this field Yoona? I’m starting to believe you are cupid.”

“Who knows? I might be.” Yoona said while wriggling her brows. And with that, they left the room hand in hand setting their plans for Soofany in place.