Used (3rd part)

722

Yoona was preparing to leave for school when she found a visitor at her doorstep.

“Ooh, Hi Tiffany.” She was about to close the door but she hesitated thinking she could just go back in before the girl noticed her presence. Maybe she could go through the backdoor and leave unscathed.

Unfortunately for her, the girl had a sharp hearing ability.

“Don’t you dare Hi me Im Yoona.”

“Tiffany, I’m sorry but I’m really late for classes.” Yoona tried to get past the girl on her way to her car, but the girl just wouldn’t allow that.

“Where the hell were you the past few days?” Tiffany moved to the right blocking her path.

“Why weren’t you picking up my calls?” She then moved left as Yoona tried to duck past her.

“Tiffany, let’s talk later alright? Right now’s not a good time.” Yoona insisted even though she knew it was hopeless. This girl wouldn’t let her go. She gritted her teeth in frustration.

As Yoona passed by her, Tiffany pulled her collar. “Why haven’t you called me back?”

Yoona gave up. Her arguments were useless anyway. “Fine. You knew there was no future after that night. What do you want from me?” Yoona raised her arms in frustration.

It felt like a sharp slap to Tiffany’s face. Her ego was badly bruised. She used to be the one other girls went after. When did she get reduced to such a state? The moment the statement hit home, a real slap went Yoona’s way.

Yoona couldn’t avoid it in time. By the time her pain receptors received the stimulus, a glowing red mark was already etched on her face. She was prepared to say sorry, admit it was her fault and leave, but she hadn’t expected what would happen next.

Soft lips met hers as salty tears wet her face. Tiffany had engulfed her into a tight hug and snuck her face into the crook of her neck. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Please don’t leave me Yoona.”

Yoona hit herself on the head. Why did my conscience have to kick in right now?

She then succumbed to her instincts as she hugged the girl back and rubbed soothing circles on her back.

“Shhh. Don’t worry. I’m here. I’m not leaving.” Well, for the moment that is. Damn it, I have to cut class again.

Looks like Yoona wouldn’t be able to close another episode from her series of careless escapades.

All this while, a blonde woman was watching everything from her car, situated behind the trees just a few feet away from the duo.

Trouble is brewing.

----

A/N: I don't know where this is all coming from. I'm rushing. Ideas are suddenly coming out. I am well aware of the fact that I'm just making the story longer, but you'd like that wouldn't you?

For the record, I had no plan to bring Tiffany into this. It just so happened that I've conjured a thought out of nowhere and ta-da!

The Burger sequel is not coming up anytime soon. I plan to have one more one-shot before the day ends. I haven't been able to work on my ongoing because of you guys asking for sequels and such (I'm kidding). Anyway, happy reading.