Doctor's Orders

722

A/N: Completely inane. Horribly short.

Btw, this is a genderbender.

----

Tiffany was staring dumbfounded at her brother who kept repeatedly running his fingers through his hair. She was at the cafeteria trying to eat with her friends and her brother’s table was situated just across theirs.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. What kind of ludicrous stunt was her little brother trying to pull? She just focused on her food and tried to eat, oblivious to the girls beside her that paid attention to the boy.

---

Tiffany just got home. She threw her knapsack to the counter and caught the boy making a sandwich for himself. This kid never stopped eating.

“What were you doing Im Yoong?”

“Huh, making a sandwich?”

“Earlier in the cafeteria”

“Oh, I was just following the doctor’s advice.”

“Whose advice?” Tiffany's brows rose.

“Yul hyung.”

Tiffany knocked her knuckles onto the kid’s wide forehead.

“Yah!”

“Babo, when did your hyung become a doctor?”

“He said he’s the love doctor.”

The kid winked which caused Tiffany to shiver in disgust.

“Don’t you ever listen to him again. That guy’s so full of himself. One more compliment and I think his head’s going to burst.”

Yoong was obviously not listening to Tiffany’s tirade. Suddenly he yelled in glee.

“Oh God, it works.”

“What works?”

“Jessica just texted me.”

“What? How’d she even get your number?”

“I gave it to her when we passed by each other on the way to the restroom.” Yoong grinned.

“Yah, you’re too young for this kind of stuff. Come back here.”

Yoong turned a deaf ear to his sister as he ran away and locked himself into his room.

One really has to comply with the doctor’s orders.

----

A/N: Sorry, burger's not yet done. I'm still trying to pull myself back from the constant need for slumber.