Within

All Over Again
19 Within 
 
Chanyeol didn't want to be snooping through someone else's belongings, but let's face it; Baekhyun's dead. It wouldn't matter if Chanyeol looked through his stuff or not. Chanyeol decided he had to find out what Baekhyun was hiding from him. Chanyeol inhaled deeply and turned the page.
 
 
Day 1:
I bought this book today at the place near my house! I'm new to the neighborhood and I hope I could make new friends! That was my mom. She said I have to get ready for my first day of school tomorrow. 
 
Chanyeol's heart felt a bit stabbed as he contiuned to read.
 
Day 2:
Today was my first day at the new school. Everyone was really nice to me. Except for one person. He sits right behind me. I offered him a sandwich because he looked hungry, but he yelled at me. I think it was because he was just cranky.
 
Tears were now forming in Chanyeol's eyes. He regretted for being so rude to Baekhyun on his first day there.
 
Then, I sat next him under this really cool tree, but I couldn't see much of the tree because of the snow. An icicle fell on me and he started to laugh. I think it's okay that someone like him has a laugh. I hope I can make him laugh later on.
 
Chanyeol's face was wet by now. 
 
Day 3:
I found out that the guy that was being mean to me the other day is Chanyeol. I think he's really cool. He's really tall and has nice hair. Mr.Hwang paired us up for this earth project. I'm really glad I could spend some time with him. Maybe we'll even become friends!
 
Chanyeol's face was unreadable as tears strolled down his cheeks.
 
Day 4:
Today, Chanyeol and I went shopping for tree seeds! He wants to plant an apple tree like the one he always sits under. He started to act all weird infront of the nice lady that works there. Luckily, I pulled him out before he broke down. The problem was, I was rushing and accidently got the wrong packet of seeds. I feel horrible. I hope Chanyeol isn't mad. P.S. He started crying today, I felt really bad. I think he was sad that I got the wrong seeds. I'll make it up tomorrow! I promise.
 
Chanyeol choked on his tears. He never knew Baekhyun felt that way. He certainly didn't want Baekhyun to feel bad for something he didn't do. Chanyeol didn't cry that day because Baekhyun grabbed the wrong packet of seeds. It was because of Kris. But Baekhyun apparently didn't know that. Chanyeol turned his focus back to the diary.
 
Day 5:
I decided to make Chanyeol feel better about the seed incident by surprising him today. I came to his house without telling him before! Hehe, was he surprise! His mom told us to play in his room. We spent a long time watching TV. I tried to say sorry but I was afraid that he would get even more mad. So I stayed quiet, and I think I fell asleep. I hope he isn't mad that I slept on him!
 
Chanyeol, once again, choked on his tears. Why did Baekhyun keep on thinking that everything was his fault? Baekhyun falling asleep on Chanyeol was what made them become friends. Chanyeol started to like Baekhyun because of that incident in his room. 
 
Day 6:
I hope I didn't upset Chanyeol today again. After we went out, I reminded him about Kai. Then, he fainted. Now, I'm sitting in the hospital, next to him, writing this. Chanyeol, feel better!
 
Chanyeol didn't how to react to this. Baekhyun was so nice and caring towards him, while he took Baekhyun for granted the whole time.
 
Day 7:
They came to the hospital today. Chanyeol was sleeping so he didn't hear a thing. They told me that I had to keep quiet and not tell him even though I wanted to.
 
Chanyeol stopped at that line. Who were 'they' and what did Baekhyun want to tell him? He furisouly continued reading.
 
They threatened me and told me that if I told Chanyeol, they would slit my throat.
 
Chanyeol's face went pale. Who on earth would dare hurt Baekhyun?
 
I'm really scared.
 
Chanyeol's lips trembled. If only he knew earlier, he would've comforted Baekhyun. He had thought that someone like Baekhyun wouldn't have to worry about anything in the world. He was definitely wrong.
 
Day 8:
I took Chanyeol on a walk today. I wanted to tell him that they were after me. It must be a burden for Chanyeol to have me around. I shouldn't stick around for too long. Chanyeol might get mad again.
 
Chanyeol bit his lower lip hard. If only he could turn back time, he could've asked Baekhyun to not leave him.
 
Day 9:
I accidently let my guard down today. Chanyeol took me to this really awesome festival downtown. We had so much fun! He even gave me this cute stuffed animal. As soon as I got home, I realized what I had just done. It'll never happen again.
 
Chanyeol now realized what he should've realized before. He was a harm to Baekhyun. Whoever 'they' were didn't want him around. Chanyeol stuck around Baekhyun for a bit too long. He cried even harder now.
 
Day 10:
I saw them today. They told me that if I get too friendly today, bad things will happen. I hope I didn't scare Chanyeol at Starbucks today.
 
At this point, Chanyeol was getting frustated. He still didn't know who 'they' were.
 
Day 11:
I had to pretend that I didn't see Chanyeol at the assembly earlier today. I couldn't stay around him the whole entire time. I hope he doesn't suspect anything.
 
Day 12:
It's Saturday, and I was going to go meet them today. As soon as I left my house, I felt strange. I glanced behind me. I saw Chanyeol standing there. I don't think he knew I saw him so he kept on following me. I think he was spying on me. So I couldn't go meet them. I had to go do normal things normal people do. I went to eat breakfast, then helped out at the nursery downtown for the rest of the day. I hope Chanyeol doesn't find out.
 
Chanyeol stood there, pained. Baekhyun had lied to him, through his actions. And here Chanyeol was, not knowing what the hell was going on with Baekhyun. He wished Baekhyun would just come back.
 
Day 13:
I saw them today. At the park where I was suppose to meet Chanyeol. They warned me that if I told Chanyeol, they would kill me. I told them to go. Then, I took a walk with Chanyeol. 
 
Chanyeol gulped. These were the two figures he saw. The two figures were 'they.' Chanyeol braced himself for the last line.
 
I'm going to tell Chanyeol about them and how they killed Kai.
 
Chanyeol gasped and dropped Baekhyun's diary.
 
                                                                                                                                                                                         eg *  
 
 author's note 
»Yay! The finale!