Crepes

All Over Again
13 Crepes 
 
"I told him that the only football team I would be on is yours." Chanyeol intentively flirted with Baekhyun. Baekhyun laughed shyly. 
 
It was finally Friday evening, and Chanyeol confronted Baekhyun about why he ignored Chanyeol during the assembly. Baekhyun yelped that he didn't see Chanyeol and that he was looking for him during the assembly too. Chanyeol quickly believed him and told him that next time, he'll just grab onto him. Baekhyun laughed when Chanyeol said this, but shook his head in agreement. Now they were just talking normally again at Starbucks.
 
"2 chocolate covered crepes!" The Starbucks worker called out. Baekhyun was about to stand and go get their order when Chanyeol stopped him.
"I'll get it." Chanyeol said firmly and walked over to the 'Pick Up' area. He swiftly grabbed the two plates and walked back to their table. Baekhyun sat up straighter and looked unfomfortable.
"What's wrong?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrows at Baekhyun concerningly.
"Nothing, just hungry." Baekhyun fidgeted a bit more before picking up his fork and dug into his crepe.
 
The crepe taste melted onto Chanyeol's tongue and he felt refreshed. His attention went back onto Baekhyun. He didn't know why he was acting all weird and fidgety. He's only seen one person who acted like this.
 
Kris, he reminded himself. He remembered that entire period clearly. Kris and Chanyeol had been best friends for about six months, but then day by day he started acting all weird. He was fidgeting everytime they agreed to meet up. And whenever they went out, he acted all strange. It was as if he was hiding something. Chanyeol never got to know why Kris was acting like that because when they stopped talking, Kris disappeared.
 
He didn't want Baekhyun to act all weird and in the end become like Kris.
 
"Sorry, I have to go home. My mom's...uh...need me." Baekhyun put his fork down, pushed out his chair and ran out the door.
 
What just happened?, Chanyeol questioned himself. He's been to Baekhyun's house plenty of times before, and Baekhyun's mother never asked him for anything. Or maybe she was being polite because Chanyeol was there. He didn't know which. He was going to put a stop to Baekhyun's weirdness once and for all.
 
                                                                                                                                                                                         eg *  
 
 author's note 
»No, Baekhyun's not having a seizure.