New Derp

All Over Again
1 New Derp 
 
"Today at lunch, there will be a pep rally in celebration of the basketball team. They'll be playing Busan's varsity team tonight! We hope you have your pompoms and signs ready to cheer them on! Yearbooks will also be on sale for 10759 won, and will be availible in the library. Sweatshirts are also availible. Stay warm!" 
 
Chanyeol groaned out loud. The student council president's voice was so annoying. He hated hearing her voice every single morning. Shivers went up his spine as the cold, icy wind blew in from the open window.
 
"Also, we have a new student today. Please welcome him to our school with open arms! Have a great day!"
Chanyeol didn't react to this at all. New student means chaos. Whoever the guy was was going to try to hang with the basketball guys. He just wished that he could get homeschooled. Somewhere he would be isolated from society. Some place where he wouldn't have to make friends.
 
Suddenly, someone ran into the classroom. His hair was all messed up and he was huffing and puffing a lot of air. He huffed in his last puff of air and smiled, reaveling all of his teeth. Chanyeol found this very strange. Usually, the new kids would try to look cool, and tried to impress the jocks. This guy...he just looked goofy. Chanyeol could tell he wasn't ashamed. That guy's hair was all puffed up, and his clothes were untidy, while he had two different shoes. 
 
Chanyeol smirked at the way the new kid kept on smiling infront of the class. He looked at the students around him. All the girls were swooned by him. Their eyes were locked on him, and none of them blinked even once. Chanyeol found this very intriguing. Although he wasn't that cute, Chanyeol's deep, intimidating voice would sweep girls off their feet and they would fall head over heels for him.
 
"Sorry I'm late! I went into three wrong classes!" He said in between breaths. The school was pretty big.
"It's quite understandable. Class, this is Baekhyun. He will be joining us for homeroom from now on. Please treat him with respect." Mrs.Yoon said excitedly, just as how every single girl in the classroom reacted everytime he moved. Baekhyun's smile got bigger everytime.
 
"Since you're new, I'll let you choose your own seat. Any availible seat you want." 
 
Chanyeol knew this would happen, but he wasn't prepared. Their was an empty seat infront of him, one next to Tiffany, and one behind Jonghyun. He prayed and prayed that that new kid wouldn't sit infront of him. Most of the time, he wouldn't have to worry whenever a new kid comes. If it's a guy, then they would sit near the girls, SNSD and F(x). When it's a girl, they would usually sit near the guys, SHINee and Super Junior. He didn't have class with the seniors, TVXQ, but he knew girls were swooned over them too. Yes, the names are weird, Chanyeol had to admit. But besides all their names, he thought they were pretty chill.
 
"Okay!" Baekhyun exclaimed with enthusiasm. His smile was still very, very wide. Chanyeol wondered if his mouth ever got sore. 
 
Baekhyun stood there, his smile getting smaller and smaller, as he looked around for a seat he wanted to actually be in. Taeyeon pointed at the seat next to Tiffany. He slightly shook his head. He eyed the seat infront of Chanyeol. Chanyeol put his leg on the chair infront of him. Baekhyun's smile widen as he made his way towards Chanyeol. The girls in the class let out a sigh as he sat down. Chanyeol angrily bit down on his lower lip.
 
"Aish..." He groaned. Unfortunately, he wasn't quiet enough because as soon as he let out a groan, Baekhyun turned around, looking concerned.
"Are you okay? Have you eaten breakfast yet? Here, I brought this, in case." Baekhyun asked and started digging through his backpack looking for whatever. Chanyeol heard a ziplock bag being ruffled. Baekhyun pulled out an egg sandwich in a ziplock bag and handed it to Chanyeol. Chanyeol blankly stared at him.
 
He never eats breakfast. Nor did he eat at all except for a few snacks throughout the day. Even as kid, when his mom told him to eat, he would tell her that he already ate. It was true though, he ate, but not a meal. He would eat sunflower seeds, bags of chips, fruit snacks, trail mix, etc. Never a full meal. That's why he never barfed, or had food poisoning of that sort. 
 
So here he was, facing Baekhyun, who was offering him a sandwich stuffed with eggs. He rudely shook hs head. 
 
"Are you being modest? Or did you seriously already eat?" Baekhyun kept on pestering him.
"Whether I eat or not, is my problem, not yours." Chanyeol spatted and pushed Baekhyun's hand, which was holding the sandwich, away.
"You really should eat. You'll starve." Baekhyun went on, without moving an inch from his position.
"Shut up, or the next thing you'll eat is my fist." Chanyeol smirked, and glared at him.
 
Immediately, Baekhyun turned around, to face the front and shoved his sandwich back in his backpack.
 
                                                                                                                                                                                         eg *  
 
 author's note 
» Happy holidays! This is my X-mas present, a finished chapter!