Chapter 9

I Do...Forever

Hye my luvly readers and subscribers...missed me...^_^?

Anyway, here is an update for you guys. Hope you like it.

I'm gonna be honest with you guys okay... The next 2 or 3 chapters will not be pleasant. There will be a lot of...angst...? I dont know, but a lot of sad and unpleasant things is gonna happen.

SO, BE PREPARED....^_^

A good story needs to have a little angst, dont you think? Just, dont be mad okay.

EUNHAE will have their happy ending, just need to get through a lot to get it back, okayyy peepsss...T____T

ENJOY....

P/S : The characters are not mine, just the plot....^_^

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghae P.O.V.

Almost two weeks has gone by after our fight. I couldnt sleep, cant eat or drink, and was dead tired by the end of each day that pass by.

Hyukjae didnt return home for almost 3 days after the fight. He didnt tried to contact me about his whereabouts at the time. If it wasnt for Heechul hyung taking the initiative to inform me that Hyukjae is staying with him for a while, I would probably make a police report about a lost person.

I tried to call or message him those few days since I felt kinda guilty and wanted to apologized to him. But, he didnt return my calls, or reply my messages. Which hurts me.

When he finally decided to return home, he choose to ignore me completely. He would gave me short anwers for each question I gave him. I havent even had the chance to properly apologized to him since he choose to spend time away from our home, even after coming back.

I was drained out. I couldnt remember when was the last time I didnt cry silently at night, at the office, lunch breaks, in the toilet and so on. My face felt so bloated from all the crying, but I couldnt care less.

Kibum and Sungmin were very worried about me. They keep forcing me to eat or drink, to bring back my energy. But, I just couldnt. Each time I tried to eat something, I end up emptying it back in the toilet.

They keep telling how drastically I'm losing my weight and how pale I looked. Most of the time I just ignore them because I just dont have the strength to care anymore.

All the while, thinking that Hyukjae didnt see all this changes cuts me deeply. He didnt seem to notice at all or maybe just choose to ignore it.

"Well, how could he noticed when most of the time his not even home to see you Donghae?" I asked bitterly in my mind. As far as I can see, the fight didnt affect his daily life at all and he looked as fine as ever.

As today is Saturday, I decided to just stay home and try to get back all the sleep that I lost. Hyukjae was not home as usual and I have no idea where he went.

I lay on the couch in the living room when suddenly I heard the door ringing followed by insistent knocking and a shout of "Haee-ah..open up. I came to visit you baby".

This might sound weird, but I felt better and couldnt help feeling glad when I heard the voice. I rushed to stand up and quickly went to open the door.

As I open the door, immediately I hugged the person in front of me "Heechul hyung" I whispered. He hugged me back and run his fingers soothingly through my hair.

His scent, his warm embrace plus with the soothing way he is brushing my hair, without noticing the tears just fell from my eyes and I was sobbing hard in his chest.

"Shhh...oh my poor baby...dont cry Haehae baby" I heard Heechul hyung says and push me inside the house, without releasing the hug. I heard the front door close and Heechul hyung brought me to the living room and sat on the same couch where I was laying before.

He pulled me closed to him until I was almost on his lap and continue to comfort me. I just cried and let the tears fall down wetting Heechul Hyung's shirt. But, I was glad that he didnt seem to mind, and just kept comforting me.

After a few minutes, which felt like hours, my cries finally subsided and I was only letting out some soft sobs. Heechul hyung did not stop brushing my head slowly...lovingly. All the while, giving me comforting words.

After a few minutes of crying, which seriously felt like hours, I was finally able to stop my sobs but I didn't release myself from the hug as I was feeling really comfortable.

"you feeling better baby?" I heard Heechul hyung asked me softly while rubbing my back comfortingly. I nodded and tighten my arms around him. I heard him chuckle.

"Comfy" I whispered. He chuckled again and pull me up to a more comforting position. Now my head is resting on his shoulders, while he lean his back on the couch and his arms around me.

"You wanna talk about it? I'm here Hae-ah" Heechul hyung said softly and rubbed my back gently. I had to force myself not to cry again as I took a deep breath.

"Hyukkie hates me now" I whispered so slowly that I thought Heechul hyung didnt hear me, but again this is Heechul we're talking about. He hears everything.

"awwww....Hyukjae can never hate you baby" Heechul hyung cooed. "I wont let him anyway, you can count on me for that Hae-ah". I smiled at that, but immediately stop and grimaced inwardly when I remembered my problem. 

"Its just that I wasnt supposed to be angry at him hyung. I was supposed to be patient and understanding. Not larsh out at him for something that wasnt his fault." I sat up straight now while facing Heechul hyung, releasing myself from his comfortable embrace.

"I mean, the guy have amnesia for goodness sake. Of course he doesnt remember most of the things from his past. But, what did I do? I stupidly gets angry at him for that. I'm sooooo stupid hyuunnnggg" I was flailing my arms around while my voice gets higher and higher.

"shhh...shhh..baby, baby...calm done honey" Heechul grabbed both my arms, shaking me a little, forcing me to stay still and look at his face. He sighed, than pull me again into his arms.

"You are not stupid Donghae, never was and never will be one. So, I dont want to hear you say that ever again, understand?" He said sternly while tightening his hold around me. I wanted to protest, but hearing his voice, I decided to just nod slowly.

"Good boy. Now, I know what happened between you and Hyukjae. So, you dont need to tell me anything" Heechul said, and I just stare at him.

"Hae-ah...I love you. As a brother that is. AND you probably can guess, YES....I adore you more than that stupid monkey brother of mine" he said while smirking, and I couldnt help but let out a giggle at that.

"I know its hard dealing with someone in his condition right now. Occasionally, there will be fights or quarrels between the two of you. It cannot be avoided, and the road ahead for both of you can be really hard to handle sometimes. But, thats no reason to give up, or blame each other. Its not your fault, neither Hyukjae's" Heechul continued to say.

"I've been here, supporting the both of you since the first day you guys met. Before any of you realized what you felt towards each other. AND I've also been there when mine and Hyukjae's parents was against your relationship and decided to disown us as their children, simply because for being gays." He said softly, while brushing my tears that I didnt realize has fallen down my cheeks.

"AND.I.AM.STILL HERE.BABY..." Heechul said sternly, emphasizing each word towards me.

"So dont give up on Hyukjae okay, as I am not giving up anytime soon. I know you guys will get through this. Dont mind Hyoyeon. She cant do anything, or I will personally make sure she regrets ever stepping foot between you and Hyukjae, okay?" Heechul said with all his seriousness.

AND I cant help but to believe EVERY word he said and just like that, I felt better.

This is what I love about Heechul. Besides Hyukjae, he was the only one who really knows what I am thinking and knows just the right words to say that can instantly makes me feel better. I hugged Heechul tigthly again and whispered silently, "Thank you Hyung. I love you too" and heard him chuckled and return my hug.

I pull myself from the hug and look at him. "I'll try to talk to him about this hyung, and apologized. IF he decides to talk to me again, that is." I said sadly and I look at my lap sadly.

"Ooo..he WILL. Trust me baby" Heechul smirked at that, and unconsiously I shivered at his words.

Heechul hyung stayed for another hour with me and I made some sandwich for him to have for lunch. Then, with a kiss on my forehead and an "I Love you", heechul left me all alone again in the house.

With nothing better to do, I just went to my bedroom deciding to take a nap because I was tired from all the crying.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TIME SKIP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A sound from downstairs woke me up, but I wasnt sure what the noise was. I look at the clock beside my table and it was almost 4.30 pm. I've been asleep for almost 3 hours.

I was still feeling a bit sleepy, and was just planning to ignore the sound from the kitchen. But, I couldnt get back to sleep cause I was feeling slightly worried too. So, with a loud sigh I got up from my bed and made my way towards the kitchen, where I can hear the noise is coming from there.

As I reached the kitchen, I halted at the door and couldn't bring myself to step into the kitchen as I was afraid I was only imagining what I am seeing right now.

Hyukjae was standing in front of the kitchen table and in front of him layed a big cooking book. The table was full with all sorts of stuff, probably ingrediants for what I think he is doing. Cooking. I was gaping.

When I was finally over the shock, I stepped slowly into the kitchen. "Wha..what are you doing?" I stuttered.

"Donghae!!...you scared me" Hyukjae said while putting his hand to his heart. I would find it amusing and laughed at his reaction, if I wasnt still in shock. I just looked at him questioningly, unable to express the questions that I wanted to asked.

He took a deep breath and looked at me.

"I know this might be a bit crazy or something. I wanted to cook something up for you. As a way to..to sa..say I'm sorry. You know...to..to patch things up?" He stuttered out, and was he...blushing?

Again, I just gaped at him. I was unable to comprehend what he was saying or come up with an answer.

"Look, I know you're mad at me...and maybe you dont wanna see my face again. But..."

"NO!" I cut his words and it was my turn to blushed. I lowered my blushing face and look at the floor.

"If anybody, its me who is supposed to apologized. I shouldnt have shouted at you or lose my temper like that. So, I'M sorry Hyukjae" I told him, feeling suddenly guilty when remembering about the fight the other day.

I decided to take a chance, so I brave myself and pull my head up to look at him. And he was looking at me with a small smile in his face, so it kinda surprised me. I titled my head to the side, silently asking him why is he smiling.

He chuckled. "Its okay. I guess we're both guilty dont you think?" He asked me, and I just nodded.

"How about we both forgive each other now, and lets just pretend the arguments never happen. What do you say?" He looked at me expetantly. AND I could only nod at him. He gave me the gummy smile that I have missed so much.

Suddenly the smile is gone, and he was looking at me seriously.

"Look Hae. I wanna know what happens before in my past life. I mean before I lost my memory. How was I? Who was I before compared to now. AND Along the way, we might face things that might be uncomfortable for you to tell me. But,

I really, really need you to promise me that you would still tell me this stuff. Can you do that?"

I just look at him and I wanted to protest so badly. But, when I saw how hopeful he looked, I just nodded.

"I'll try, Hyukjae"

"Fair enough I guess" He said, and smiled his gummy smile to me again. Suddenly he moved forward towards me and engulf me in a big bear hug.

I was shocked and couldnt respond at first. But then he whispered so softly "I've missed you, Hae-ah" that broke me out of the trance. I slowly raised my arms and hugged him back and whispered just as softly "I've missed you too".

After a few seconds, we released the hug and face each other, while smiling.

"Sooo...we're okay right?" I asked hesitantly, and gave a relieved sigh when he nodded. I smiled big, but as I looked around the kitchen, I cant stop myself from releasing a small giggle.

"what happen in here? What are you trying to do?" I asked and unable to stop the amusement from leaking through my voice. Hyukjae gave a sheepish smile while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Weellll....I was kind of planning to make spaghetti and bake a chocolate cake, but had no idea how. So, as you can see, I was looking through all these cooking books and....it got...messy?" He said sheepishly. And I burst out laughing. A few seconds later, he join in and we both laugh together.

"Lets do this together okayy?" I said while giggling. AND he gave me a relieved nod while putting his hand out, indicating me to lead the way. I just chuckled and we set to work together to make our dinner.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SKIP TIME >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


That weekend pass smoothly after me and Hyukjae made up. And days pass as normal as could be. There were a few times where we were awkward around each other, but slowly we are getting through that.

I noticed how Hyukjae is more careful lately, probably afraid that I would get angry at him again if he asked the wrong questions. I was more researved too, and I wasn't as casual as I used to be around him before.

It was like there is a gap between us, however it wasn't that bad. AND it was slowly decreasing as the days go by. I guess, its still tolerable.

Today is Saturday, which is EXACTLY two weeks after me and Hyukjae made up after that fight. Hyukjae was not home, as he will be spending the weekend on a business trip. I was glad he was not alone though, because he was gone with Heechul hyung.

Heechul hyung asked me to go with them, and quite surprisingly, Hyukjae asked me too. AND, its seems like he genuinely wanted me to go. He said he will be bored if he had to stay alone in a hotel room with Heechul hyung, and even put on his pout and puppy eyes while begging me to go with him.

I had laughed so freely at the time. But, SADLY I cannot go with them as I have my own work to do. AND, I PROMISED Kangin hyung that I would spend the weekend at his house after postponing so many times.

So, yeahh....here I am...while getting ready to go to Kangin hyung's house where he lived with his boyfriend, Lee teuk hyung. To tell you the truth, I am quite excited to spend the weekend with them, and glad to spend some time away from Hyukjae. I guess we both needed it.

Anyway, as I was getting ready, the doorbell rang suddenly. I was kinda puzzled because I was sure I wasnt expecting any guest today. Anyway, I went down the stairs and quickly open the door, which I immediately regreted it.

I was frozen and could not utter a single word, as I stare wide eyes to the two person in front of me that I had hoped to NEVER see again...EVER...


END CHAPTER

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hows that for a cliff hanger...@_@

Anyway, do comment pleassee...appreciate it so much...luv u guys....^_^

BYE...See you next chapter.....