Chapter 1

I Do...Forever

 

Lee Hyukjae P.O.V.
 
 
I'm currently on the dance floor for our "husband and wife" dance. Me and Donghae are surrounded by our closest friends and families, and loved ones. This is the happiest day of my life.
 
Less than 2 hours ago, me and Donghae was officially pronounced as husband and husband. Though we've kissed so many times before, the first kiss that we share as husbands is like the most sweetest kiss ever...Which I will always remember forever.
 
Goddd....how can I be so lucky to have the most beautiful, handsome, cute, lovable, caring, sweet and adorable husband like him. The total opposite of my personality, and I love him to death for those traits that he possesed. 
 
Donghae is popular and easily adapts to the people around him. I am painfully aware that a lot of women and also guys would do anything to have him. But, yet...Donghae is just totally oblivious to all these flirtings, glances and sweet nothings from his surroundings.
 
He keeps telling me that he feels like he is so lucky to have someone like me for someone as plain and boring as him. (quote from Donghae).
 
I dont understand why he keeps saying those words, when in reality he is like the most not boring and not plain person in the world. I AM the lucky one to have him. 
 
"Hae-ah...are you happy, sweetheart"? I asked Donghae suddenly.
 
"Of course I am Hyukkie...how can I not be? I have the most perfect husband in the whole world...nobody can beat that..." he said without any hesitation at all and gave me the most beautiful and cute smile. 
 
Hearing his words, makes me smile, and I know I have the most loving and adoring smile at the moment. I cant help it, he always manage to make me fall deeper in love with him.
 
He can easily still be the most beautiful person just by standing still or just breathing. God...I love this man. 
 
"hey lovebirds...You have the rest of your life to be all lovey doveyyy...but now,time for a toste...." Comes Heechul Hyung voice suddenly.
 
Immediately me and Donghae stop our dance, but not letting go of each other. I turned Donghae around to face the audience, while I hugged him tightly for the back. He leaned his back comfortably to my chest and I cant help to think how perfectly he fits in my arms. 
 
"To Eunhyuk and Donghae, may you have the most beautiful journey of love and live happily ever after. All your struggles, your doubt, your insecurities, hopefully will now be gone...and only focused on maintaing the happiness for the rest of your lives. Eunhyuk..you better take good care of Donghae or I'll make sure to make your life like a living hell"
 
I snickered at that. Heechul Hyung is actually my big brother...blood brother... But geezz...the way he pampers and smothers over Donghae, people can easily mistaken that Donghae is the little brother, instead of me and Heechul. 
 
"To Donghae, I've known you since we were little..though you are older than me...but, most of the time I feel like I am the Hyung" Donghae's best friend, Kibum, makes the speech now.
 
"I'm gonna miss you, not being able to protect you and you clinging to me anymore, since thats Eunhyuk Hyung's job now. Eunhyuk hyung, take care of Donghae for me...welcome to the family" kibum than smile and tost to that. We all did.
 
I glanced down to the man currently position beside me smiling at our families and friends. Without them telling me to, I know I want to spend my whole life making sure that Donghae is cared, protected and loved by me, and make him the happiest man alife. 
 
I turn the man that I love around to face me. "I love you Hae-ah..so much..." and I kissed him senseless, till air and breathing becomes necessary. I look at his flustered face and he is smiling shyly to me. 
 
"I love you too Hyukkie"..he said.
 
 
Fast Forward
 
A couple hours later, we bid farewell to all our families and friends, and get into the car where the driver is waiting to drive us to the airport for our honeymoon in Paris. 
 
"I'm so excited Hyukkie. Can we go to the Eiffel Tower? The parks there are beautiful too. Can we go there too?..Omo...I cant waittt......" I smile and listen to Donghae blabbers about the places he wants to go, what he wants to do, and such.
 
He gets excited so easily, and its not really hard to pleased him. I find it extra adorable when he gets soooo excited and blabbers none stop. The cutest thing ever and I cant stop smiling, till my mouth hurts. 
 
I kissed his temple, his eyes, his cheeks, his nose and lastly his lips. Stopping his blabbering. He did not respond at first, but, a few seconds later he relaxed and respond to it.
 
After letting go, and with a flustered face, he said "Hyukkie, you meanie...I was talking". I just smiled and kiss him again. 
 
Suddenly, there was a loud screeching sounds coming from outside, and the car smashed into something that I am not aware of. Hard. Me and Donghae were thrown out the window and I i fell to the ground and my head hits the streets pretty hard too. 
 
I tried getting up, but unable to do so...and everything turns dark around me...
 
 
 
P/S: Cliff Hanger...hehehe...Anyway, this is my first story, so dont be too hard on me...Enjoy.. Comments are welcomed... Love u to bits if you do...;)