Chapter 11

I Do...Forever
Donghae P.O.V.
 
I'm sitting in the kitchen, together with Sungmin hyung and Kibum. Sungmin's arms is around my shoulders, trying to give me all the support that I need.
 
I already replayed all that happened to Sungmin and Kibum. My hands are shaking so badly from trying to control my tears and from how hurt I felt in my heart. The hot tea made by Kibum forgotten in front of me. 
 
I can feel Sungmin's arms tightening around me and the way he squeeze my shoulders indicates how angry he is, but trying to control it. Kibum was also trying to comfort me by saying soothing words and rubbing my thigh gently.
 
"What am I supposed to do hyung? I dont want to leave Hyukkie, but I dont wanna be selfish either. Tell me hyung. Am I selfish hyung? Is Hyukjae suffering 
because of me? Should I let him go? Should...." I was blabbering on and on until Sungmin hyung had to stop me.
 
"Hae...breath honey. Take a deep breath.... Calm down, stop panicking. Its not good for you sweetie" 
 
I took a long deep breath and tried to will myself to calm down and not to go hysterical.
 
"Are you okay now Hae?" Kibum's voice asked me this time with concern.
 
"I'm not okay... But, I am calm now" I barely whispered.
 
"Hae, I think you need to talk to Hyukjae about this. I mean, he needs to know that his parents is threatening you with this" Sungmin hyung suggested.
 
I gave a long sigh. "What makes you think Hyukjae would even care? I mean, its not like he wants to be in this marriage anymore. He doesn't remember me 
 
anyway. So, maybe he thinks this is a good reason to break up with me" I said, almost bitterly.
 
"Lee Donghae!! How can you say that? Hyukjae cares about you, even if he cant remember you okay? Dont say things like that" Kibum said this time.
 
I just gave an unhumoured laugh and answered bittely "Dont tell me I'm completely wrong in this? Hyukjae is probably still by my side because he feels forced to do so. Since, we are legally married and not just merely dating. I'm pretty sure if we weren't binded by those marriage documents, he would not have stayed this long  with me. Someone that he cant remember!!"
 
I heard Kibum gave a sighed this time before suddenly giving me a hard hit on my head.
 
"Owww...what the hell was that for you brat!!!" I practically screamed at him.
 
"To wake you up you pabo!!!" He said sternly, while giving me a death glare.
 
"You said you love Hyukjae and wants to help him remember, get his memories back. But, each time something comes up, all you do is just sit there and rant on how UNFORTUNATE you are. How you are the only one getting hurt over the situation. Well guess what, you're not the only one Okayy!!!" Kibum was raising his voice now, and it rendered me silence.
 
Kibum is a calm, cool and steady person. Man of few words. He only speaks when it is absolutely necessary or when he is mad or annoyed. Other than that, he always choose to smile or just give a small smirk indicating that he was listening to the other party speaking.
 
But, judging on how he is pratically screaming at me now, he was clearly very annoyed.
 
"Yes, you are Selfish Donghae!! So, here it is, stop acting so ing selfish!!!" He said coldly, his arms crossed. Its seems like he is not Kibum anymore. 
 
But, his voice was quavering. 
 
"Stop acting like you're the only one that this is affecting, ok? It's hard on all of us. You think just because he doesn't remember you that you're the only one who is hurting here? I've been...no...WE'VE been trying to be there for you, trying to be your friend and all you've been doing is pushed us away."
 
I shaked my head furiously trying to deny it  "I...I...didn't mean...."
 
"Just stop, ok? The rest of us are dealing with it, so you need to deal with it too. Hyukjae hyung wants to work this out, he wants to fix it, so do your part and be there for him. He knows what's happening, he knows you're significant, and wants to remember you. Didnt he already told you that Donghae? We all get it, this for you, but you need to do what it takes to try to fix this and not depend on all of us to do it for you, ok???" He rants and he was panting so hard probably from screaming those words at me. To tell you the truth, it was the first time that he calls my name without the hyung too.
 
I just stared at him. I was speechless. I hadn't expected any of that to come out of his mouth and to be honest, it made me feel so guilty. He was right.
 
I was pushing everyone away, including Hyukjae. As hard as this was going to be for me, I needed to put my feelings aside and do what needed to be done. I needed to fight for Hyukjae, my husband. I needed to be there for him and I needed to help him.
 
"Ok..okay" I pulled at my hair trying to figure out what to say. 
 
"I really am sorry about everything. I..I'll be there for you guys, especially Hyukjae. We'll do this together from now on." I said while pointing a finger towards me, Kibum and Sungmin hyung, to indicate the "we" part.
 
I forced a smile onto my face and hug Sungmin hyung beside me, who gladly returned it. 
 
I then stand up, looked at Kibum sheepishly and made a move to give him a hug too, hoping he wouldn't shy away from me.
 
A small smile tugged at the corners of his mouth before he wrapped his big arms around me. "Thank you, we're in this together now, right?"
 
"Yes." I pulled away from him and gave him a smile, finally a one true, sincere smile to him. He returned the smile with one of his special ones too.
 
"Thats my Donghae hyung"
 
 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SKIP TIME >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 
 
Two hours later, Kibum and Sungmin left the house to get back to their work. After much thought and discussions, I decided not to tell Hyukjae about this for 
now, nor Heechul hyung. 
 
Though Sungmin hyung and Kibum was against it (I gave them the puppy eyes), they relunctantly agree to keep their mouths shut for now.
 
I arrived at Kangin's hyung house quite late from planned. But, again after explaining to them, the immediately forget about my tardiness and started fussing 
over me.. 
 
"are you okay Haehae?...Do you need anything? We have chocolate milk? Do you want some? Are you tired?..." AND bla...bla...bla...
 
I chuckled silently remembering how Kangin and Leeteuk hyung fuss and pampers over me.
 
I'm staying in the guest bedroom while here, and right now I'm drying my hair with a towel after taking a short shower. I decided to check my phone before 
going down to help Leeteuk hyung with dinner.
 
I received two messages from Sungmin hyung and Kibum. And one from Hyukjae. So, I decided to read Hyukjae's first.
 
To : Donghae
From : Hyukjae
 
Hye Hae-ah...how are you? Me and Heechul hyung are okay. SOrry, I didnt get to text you immediately after I arrived as I had to rush through a tight meeting schedule here...@_@
 
Anyways, hope you are okay... I miss you....^_^
 
I smiled so widely that anyone who see me right now will think that I am crazy... Reading the last word saying that he misses me sends me to cloud nine and my heart to flutter so wildly... I immediately reply to his message..
 
 
To : Hyukjae
From : Donghae
 
Hi to u too hyukjae...^_^ Glad that you are still okay despite all the rush... I'm okay here... Kangin and Leeteuk hyung is taking really good care of me. 
 
So, dont worry. Just take yourself okay... I missed you too....
 
I pressed send to him and couldn't get the smile of my face. Seriously, I missed my husband. So much. Even if he doesn't remember me, I still missed him.
I couldn't imagine my life without him. I just cant. He means everthing to me... He IS everything to me...
 
My smiles faltered a bit when I remembered what happen with Hyukjae parents before, and was trying hard not to cry over it again. But, a part of me is still in doubt that I might really lose Hyukjae... AND i just had a really bad feeling that the time is soon, which makes me feel even worst.
 
I was stopped from thinking further when my phone vibrated. So, I immediately shook my head and look at my phone, only to smile again when the message is from Hyukjae.
 
To : Donghae
From : Hyukjae
 
I wanna go home...I missed your cooking...T___T. Heechul hyung is killing me, Hae-ah please save me... Anyway, I have to go now. Heechul hyung is screaming my name, telling me to get ready for our meeting tomorow...
 
I'll be back soon, before you know it. So, dont miss me too much okay... Dont forget to eat... See you tomorrow night hae-ah... Goodnight and sweet 
dreams...^_^
 
I cant help to giggled softly when I read his text, and my heart was fluttering when he says that he missed my cooking. I made a mental note to cooked his 
favorite food as a celebration for him coming back home tomorow... I missed him...
 
To : Hyukjae
From : Donghae
 
I'll cook for you when you come home okay. That means, you have to come home fast, arasso? Goodnight hyukjae, have a good sleep and sweet dreams too... I'll try not to miss you too much....;).
 
 
After that I lay down on my bed feeling more relaxed and happy. I sent a text to both Kibum, a short text saying I'm okay and wishing them goodnight.
 
Suddenly I just felt so drowsy and sleepy from all the stress of the day. I wanted to help Leeteuk hyung with dinner, but I was just so sleepy. I felt myself drifting off to sleep. So I didn't fight it any longer and just closed my eyes into dreamland....
 
 
END CHAPTER
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Author's note :
 
Hallluuuu....anyeooonggg.... Hye guys... and hello my readers and subscriber.
 
Firstly, I am so sorry for not updating this story for such a long time. Its just that right now I dont have my laptop, so it is going to be really hard for 
 
me to update. 
 
But, I will try to do so, maybe while at the office if I'm not too busy. Hope you guys like the chapter.
 
Sorry if it is very short and crappy, its the best that I can write right now... Thank you for all the support and also new subscribers, welcome....^_^
 
You guys helped me go by, and gave me strenght to continue the story... Anywaysss, Enjoy this one okay...
 
 
I love you guys....XOXOXOXOXOXOX.....
 
 
P/S : I dont have a beta, so please excused all the spelling or grammar mistakes... I dont own the characters, just the plot....