Chapter 6

I Do...Forever

 

Donghae P.O.V
 
Its been almost two weeks since the incident in the alley. Its also been two weeks since Eunhyuk promised to try to remember me and true to his words, he did try to be more open with me.
 
And I'm...satisfied. Not completely happy. But, satisfied enough as I can see that he is trying so hard.
 
Currently I'm in the kitchen, cooking dinner for us. Eunhyuk is not home yet, but he will be soon as its almost 6.30 P.M. and he always comes home early on Friday. 
 
We still live in the same house, though we slept in different rooms. I know he is not ready to sleep together in one room with me. In fact, I dont think I'm ready yet either. But, its okay. I guess its not so bad. At least we're still under the same house. 
 
Speaking of the devil, I heard the door open and slam shut, and a loud "I'm home", that immediately brought a huge smile to my face. "Hae-ahhhh" I heard him call (shout) for me.
 
"In the kitchen" I shouted back. A few seconds later I heard his feet shuffling to the kitchen. I turned around and there he was, coming into the kitchen while sniffing the air.
 
"Wooww...smells awesome. Can we eat now" and he looked at me while smiling that cute gummy smile that I love so much. 
 
"Another 20 minutes hyukkie-ah. Go take a shower and clean yourself first, okay?" and he just nod and rushed to clean himself. I smiled to myself while finishing the last of the dinner and set up the table.
 
Less than 20 minutes, Eunhyuk was back and immediately sat at the table. I served his food, and he waited until I've served mine, then proceed to eat his food.
 
"Wahhh...this is delicious Hae-ah. Its awesome" he said with his mouth full. 
 
"Hyukkie, chew your food properly and dont talk with your mouth full"
 
"Yess...MOM" he said sarcastically. I just rolled my eyes at him and he replied with a smirk. We ate in silence a few minutes.
 
"Soooo....what's your plan for tommorrow, since its Saturday" Eunhyuk asked me suddenly.
 
"Hm, I dunno. I've no plans yet. Maybe just go visit Kangin hyung, since its been so long since I last saw him." I told him. 
 
"Ooo...but, I have something that I know you would love even more than that" Eunhyuk said and smirked while moving his eyebrows up and down.
 
I just gave him a questioning look and silently telling him to go on.
 
He smiled and said "I bought tickets, just the two of us, for that funfair carnival you wanted to go to. Tommorrow".
 
My eyes went wide, and I almost gave a squel, but managed to control myself. However, I couldnt stop myself from jumping from my seat and asking "Really?" 
 
Eunhyuk laugh "Yes, really. I knew you would be happy. But, I guess if you're busy, I can just give the tickets to Kibum, since I know....."
 
" I'M NOT " I shouted. "I wanna go, pleaseeeee" and I gave him my puppy eyes. He looked at me and laughed.
 
"hahahaha...okay..okay..no need to give me that cute puppy eyes. I wont give the tickets to Kibum"
 
I blushed when he said "cute puppy eyes", but I ignored it and gave him a huge smile.
 
"Wahh...I cant wait. Its gonna be so much fun. I'm gonna go on all the rides and eat cotton candies. Pink cotton candies. You still like cotton candies right, hyukkie? We'll buy 2 big pink cotton candies. Omo...can we play all the games too?...." and I just kept rambling as I was so excited. 
 
During my rambling I forgot that Hyukkie was there, that is until when I noticed that the kitchen was silent. I turned to Eunhyuk, and I was surprised to see him looking at me with a gentle smile. 
 
My heart skipped a beat as I remembered that the smile was the smile that he often gave me, my OLD hyukkie, before he lost his memories. And at the moment, he looked so much like MY HYUKKIe, that I wanted to hug him.
 
I can tell that I am also blushing so hard, as I can feel my face getting hot and my blood rushing to my face.. "wh..what?" I asked him and mentally hit my head for stuttering.
 
He chuckled. "Nothing. Do you always do that? I mean talking non-stop when you're excited?"  He asked me while still chuckling.
 
Uncounsiously, I pouted. "I dunno. I just....do...I guess...at least thats what you always told me. You also told me that...." I stop myself when I realized what I was about to say. I guess I felt shy and embarassed suddenly when I thougt of what Eunhyuk used to think about my rambling.
 
"What? What did I used to tell you?" He asked and looked at me curiously. He also leaned in closer and looked at my face intently.
 
I blushed harder. "Nothing" I said.
 
"No...tell me. I wanna know. What did I told you about your rambling?" He smirked and looked at me teasingly.
 
"Its nothing...its embarassing...really" I tried to get my way out of it.
 
"I wanna know...pleaseee..." now he is giving me the puppy eyes. NOT FAIR..
 
I sighed. "well you used to think its...endearing. Plus, when I rambled you said I would get excited and later...blushed so hard like a tomato...when I realized I was rambling" if possible, I think my face become so red, that I believed I do look like a tomato at the moment. 
 
"used to?" he asked me.
 
"What? Do you still think its endearing now?" I asked him in reply, surprised at his question.
 
"Its...cute. Really. Your rambling AND your blushed" He chuckled again. 
 
"shut up" I said and blushed harder, and dropped my head to avoid his eyes. I heard him laughed and a distant "you're so cute" from him, but I choose to ignore it.
 
I raised my head to look at him, and I couldnt stop myself from smiling when I saw his laughing face. He looked so happy...sooo...normal. Makes me missed him even more.
 
"What"? I heard him asked me suddenly, which automatically made me stop thinking anything unpleasant. 
 
"Hmm..not..nothing" I stuttered and quickly stood up and walk to the sink with my plate. I then proceed to tidy up the table after our pleasant dinner.
 
"Let me do that" I heard Eunhyuk said when I was about to wash the dishes. I was about to say no, but when I looked at his face, he was looking at me while raising one of his eyebrows, daring me to say no.
 
I smiled and gave him the sponge. We finished cleaning the kitchen silently, and in no time its done. 
 
We then went to the living room and decided to watch a movie. He told me to pick the movies while he make the popcorns. I immediately choose the Finding Nemo movie and waited for Eunhyuk to come back.
 
"I knew you were gonna pick up that movie" I heard him said teasingly, and I can practically 'hear' the smile in his voice. 
 
I stucked my tougue out, childishly, and told him to sit down. Which he does, not before saying..."silly donghae" and laughed loudly when I throw the cushion towards him. 
 
We were sitting together on the couched, not closely though. I smiled sadly when I remember that we used to cuddle together with little to no space at all between us. However, I quickly shake my head to get rid of the sad memories.
 
"its okay. At least he is still here with you" I told myself in my mind.
 
We watched the movie, and I was too engrosed that I didn't realize that Eunhyuk was looking at me.
 
 
Hyukjae P.O.V.
 
I couldnt help myself. I know I was supposed to watch the movie. But, I find that Donghae is more...interesting than the movie.
 
The way his eyes would twinkle with excitement, or gets teary when there is a sad scene, or the way he squel quitely at how cute Nemo is. Unconsiously, I smile watching him...all of him.
 
It also made me realize how...adorable he is. He is a 22 year old man, with a 5 year old heart. He is just...interesting. 
 
He suddenly turn his head towards me, and looked at me weirdly when he saw me looking at him. I was shocked that I was caught staring at him, but I didnt stop.
 
"what is it?" he asked me while tilting his head to the side. He looked so adorable, and so much like a child who is full of curiosity over everything. And I smiled.
 
 
Donghae P.O.V
 
I was shocked to find Eunhyuk staring at me when I turned towards him to asked him to watch the movie as my favorite scene was coming up.
 
"what is it?" I asked him and tilted my head to the side. I blushed when he smiled so gently towards me after that. "Nothing" he said.
 
I just nod and turn to face the tv again. The rest of the movie was silent, and nothing else happened.
 
 
30 minutes later
 
"uuwwwaaa....that was awesome. Nemo is soooo cuteee. His cute right, Hyukkie"? I looked at him with stars in my eyes.
 
He chuckled again at my face. "Yeahhhh...Nemo is cute" he said. I giggled at his words. I then yawned and rub my eyes that suddenly felt sleepy.
 
"We should go to bed now and we should wake up early tomorrow. We have a date, remember?" Eunhyuk said while wiggling his eyebrows.
 
"Yeah....a date" Again, I giggled. 
 
We walked towards our separed bedroom, and up the stairs together. We reached my room first and we stop together in front of my door.
 
I opened my door, and said "Nite Hyukkie". I was about to enter, when he stopped me by holding my wrist. I turned to look at him questioningly.
 
He didn't say anything for a few seconds, then suddenly he leaned down slowly and kiss my forehead. I was shocked and couldn't say anything. I just stare at his face with my eyes wide open.
 
He looked me in the eyes and I can tell that he was searching for something. I just dont know what. Did he think that I would be mad at him or something? I wasnt sure.
 
Suddenly he leaned down again, and kissed me...on my lips. Again, I was so shocked that I forgot to respond to him. My mind was...blank. I felt his other hands went around my waist, holding me up and pulling me closer to him.
 
The kiss wasn't full of lust, or as passionate as we used to have. It was just a mere peck. Or in other words it was like our first kiss. I can almost feel the love...as if Eunhyuk is telling me that he is there...and he wants me to wait for him. That he loves me, and wants to be with me. At least thats how I felt at the moment towards the kiss.
 
When I finally registered that Eunhyuk is kissing me, and was about to respond to the kiss..Eunhyuk pulled away. I looked at him with my eyes open and my mouth gaping.
 
He looked into my eyes and slowly carresed my cheeks.
 
"Nite Hae. See you tomorrow" he said softly and smiled. He let me go, and walked towards his room. He closed the door, with a final smile and wave towards me.
 
I went into my room and locked the door. I walked as if I am in a cloud, as I cant feel my feet touching the floor. 
 
I lay on my bed that night, feeling so happy and....relieved. Relieved, that it felt like FINALLY...MY HYUKKIE is coming back to me...
 
I was also very excited and couldn't wait for our date tomorrow. That night, I fell asleep, for the first time after our marriage...with tears of happiness.
 
END OF CHAPTER
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________
 
P/S : I AM SOOOO SORRRYYY Guys...for the late update... I was kinda busy lately with work. Plus, I was having a minor "writers block"...forgive me pleasee...@_@
 
I will try to update the next chapter as soon as possible for you guys, especially for all my dearest subscribers and followers. 
 
Thank you guys and I love you all. You are the best. Hope you enjoy this chapter. A bit fluff...leave me some comments and also advice that can help me improve myself okay...^_^..
 
The characters are not mine, but the plot is. Sorry for any grammars or spelling mistakes okay... 
 
Till next time, BYE...!!!