Chapter 15

I Do...Forever
 
Donghae P.O.V
 
Well true to his word, Minho called me later that night informing that I was to come for an interview set up for two days later. So, here I am, getting ready to face another day of looking for a job, which hopefully will be a succes.
 
"You're going to be okay Donghae. Minho's right. What matters is my capability and not some useless rumors" I said to myself, trying to convince myself and put my doubts aside.
 
"knock...knock.."
 
I was starled by the voice suddenly at my door. I turned around and saw Hyukjae standing there with a smile and amusement was clear in his eyes.
 
"Hm, you ready Hae? What were you mumbling to yourself about?"
 
I shooked my head while laughing nervously. "No..nothing. Lets go. I'm ready" I rushed to get my bag and pushed him towards the door. I heard him chuckled, but just let me pushed him.
 
I still havent told him that I no longer worked at my old office. Hyukjae usually insisted that he will send me to the office. So, every day he would send me to the same place unless I told him that I am not going with him.
 
Since I had to attend interviews without him knowing, Its been almost 2 weeks that I have taken the bus and not go with him.
 
So, last night he had insisted that he wants to send me. I was about to protest, but couldn't when he gave me his puppy eyes. When he said he missed me, it completely melts my heart that I just nodded indicating yes. I did however forced him to send me at least one hour early, and he had agreed although quite unwillingly. 
 
So,here I am now in his car sitting down nervously. I was calculating how much time I have to rush to my interview from that place. 
 
"Hae...whats wrong?" Hyukjae's voice broke me out of my thoughts. I looked at him while forcing myself to smile at him. I shook my head indicating nothing, but I can see that he doesn't believes me.
 
"You do know I dont believe you right, Hae?" He said, while looking at me sceptically then focusing his attention back to the road. I could only stare at him blankly before smiling sheepishly while rubbing my nape.
 
"You've been distance lately. Please tell me whats wrong" He was saying this to me, with a pleading tone evident in his voice. I looked at him and for a moment I was silent when I realized how worried he looked and sound. 
 
But, I just couldn't tell him...not yet at least. But, I do feel guilty and wanted to tell him everything. I sighed when I already made up my mind.
 
"Its really nothing Hyukkie. I...I'll tell you tonight okay? Or are you going to be busy?" I asked him quite hesitantly.
 
"No..its okay. We'll talk during dinner tonight. You wanna cook or you want me to grab something on the way home?" He asked me back, quite eagerly too. I guess he really wanted to know whats bothering me then. I was pretty surprise too, since it seems like he cares about me.
 
I smiled thinking of that "Hm, its okay. I'll cook". He glanced at me nodding while giving me his gummy smile, then again focus back on his driving.
 
The rest of the drive was in a comfortable silence with the occasional Hyukjae singing along to the song on radio and me giggling at him.
 
When we finally arrived at my workplace, I waited until he was gone before I rushed to the nearest bus stop towards my real destination.
 
 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SKIP TIME >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 
 
I was so relieved. The interview went so well, so different from how I thought it would be. Finally, I have a job again. I cant stop smiling. Albeit, still a bit wary and mad at the person sitting in front of me. 
 
FLASHBACK
 
I barely arrived, with 10  minutes time to spare. I went to the floor and department as instructed by Minho last night through phone. I was feeling pretty nervous and hopeful at the same time.
 
I walked into a room after being escorted by a woman who I assumed was a secretary or something, and waited to be called into the interview room. I was then called and escorted to another bigger room, and I was quite surprise to see that at the front door was a board saying in big bold letters "C.E.O". 
 
I was panicking inside and at the same time puzzled as why am I being escorted into the C.E.O's room? Am I going to be interviewed by him?
 
I walked inside the room. The room was big and cozy and neat. There was a big table and I noticed that the person who was sitting there had the back of his chair facing towards me, so I could not see his face. 
 
I cough nervously. "Hm...Good morning. I...I'm Lee Donghae" I stuttered out. 
 
"Yes...I was expecting you. Please sit down" .
 
I walked slowly, and sat down in front of the person, his back still facing me. I cough nervously waiting for the man next words.
 
Suddenly, said person turned around towards me. My eyes went wide open and I was gaping like a fish out of the water when I saw who it was. 
 
"Well...are you okay?" I heard the person said to me, while looking at me seriously and professionally. I shook my head and I couldn't help it. But, I sent him a glare indicating how not pleased I am at him.
 
"You" I whispered. I watched how he still tried to maintain his profesionality, but the twitch of his eyes shows how he is not comfortable right now too. Seeing him like this makes me angrier.
 
"You lied" I hissed out. And just like that, the mask he was wearing crumbled and he seemed flustered.
 
"I'm...I'm sorry...I.." I cut him out "You lied Minho!" While trying to control my voice, at the same time looking at him with all the anger and the hurt that I felt right now.
 
"Hyu...hyung. Please. Let...let me explain okay. Hyung please..." In his desperation to explain to me, he stood up and walk towards me. He then shocked me when he kneeled down infront of me and took my hands in his.
 
"I'm sorry hyung. I didn't mean to lie. I just...I just dont know what else to do to convince you. Since I really want you to work here." He rushed out, while I just looked at him still with anger and hurt. 
 
"Why? You could have just told me the truth Minho. You made a fool out of me. Is this some kind of a joke to you huh? Did you think that it would be funny since I was so desperate to find a job? I trusted you!!'" I stood up and pulled my hand harshly from him, while still trying to control my voice as not to let the others hear me.
 
"No..no...hyung. Listen to me okay. Please. Let me explain okay? Pleasee" And he gave me that damn puppy eyes that I couldn't resist. Damn this brat. I huffed. I was crumbling slowly. 
 
"You hurt me Minho" And it seems like he was about to cry when I said that.
 
"I'm sorry hyung. I really am. Pleeeaseee....Let me explain okay?" 
 
"Start talking then you brat!" I hissed. I saw him gulped nervously, and took a deep long breath. He then look at me directly in the eyes, though I can see that he was still nervous and wary of my reaction. 
 
END FLASHBACK
 
So, yeah. It just so happened that Minho is the C.E.O of Choi Industries and the one to interview me. AND yes, he is the second son of the Choi's.
 
So, imagined how shocked I was when I first come to know the truth about him.
 
He apologized to me earlier, explaining how he sincerely wanted to help me get a job since he doesn't like me looking so depressed and sad. How, it wasn't his intentioned to make a fool out of me. He just really wants to help me.
 
He knows that I might not accept to work there IF I were to know that he was the C.E.O. Which might have been true. But, still it was no reason to lie to me. AND I did let him know how upset I was.
 
But yet, I just couldn't stay mad for long. With his puppy eyes and his face so lost and desperate, it just melts my heart thinking how sweet he was. In the end I just had to forgive him. Not before giving him a good nagging though.
 
So, here we are now having lunch together. I told Minho to have lunch somewhere far away from his company as I dont want anybody seeing me with the Company's C.E.O. I dont want people to think that I got in because I know the C.E.O., although technically its true. 
 
And Minho keeps saying thats not true since he conviced me that I was accepted because of my qualification. Anyway, I choose to be careful and just play it safe.
 
"Hyung...order anything you want okay. I'll pay as an apology to you okay?" Minho said to me. I looked at him and an idea struck me.
 
"Really? I can order...anything? Can I order EVERYTHING then?" I grinned evilly to him. He looked at me with his eyes wide open.
 
"Ne...neh. Sure you can hyung. But, you...you sure you want everything and can finish them?" He stuttered out. I laughed out loud then when he stutters and he looked at me with a frown then.
 
"You..you should..should have...seen your face" I wheezed out between my laughter. He frowns deeper when he saw I was laughing at him. I took a deep breath then tried to calm myself down. 
 
"I was only kidding Minho-ah. How can I finished everything paboya" I said while giving a last giggled towards him. He pouts then and looked away from me.
 
"Pabo fish" I heard him mutter, too low probably not to let me hear him.
 
"Did you just call me a fish, Choi Minho?" I asked, while giving him a glare. Then, it was his turn to laugh at me. 
 
"Yes...you do look like a fish hyung" He burst out. I gave him a glare then. "Aren't you hungry fishy, let me call the waiter then. Or would you like me to buy the whole cafe for you instead? Since I recalled you saying you want to order EVERYTHING here, right?" He was teasing me back now.
 
Oh...how I badly wanted to punch that evil smirk off his face.
 
But I just huffed and hissed out a "Shut up you brat" and turn my attention to the menu brought by the waiter instead. I was still focusing on deciding what to eat that I did not realize someone was coming towards my direction. Until I heard a familiar voice calling my name.
 
"Hae?" I looked up surprised to see him and wondering why he was here. 
 
Accidently I glanced out of the building. Thats when I noticed that the outside seems familiar. I gasped, and turned my head slowly while looking at him who to my surprised was having a staring contest (more like glaring) with Minho.
 
"aa..I.." I stutter out. He then looked back at me with a stern look.
 
"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at work? Who is this guy?" He asked seriously while alternating between looking at Minho and me, AND I can tell he was not please at all right now. 
 
"Hy..hyukkie" I cursed myself right now for stuttering. "I...I can explain"
 
 
END CHAPTER
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Author's note :
 
Hye guys....sorry I havent been able to update my stories much lately as I have so much work. AND, I seriousy dont have the mood to write....T___T
 
I sincerely apologized to all my readers and subscribers...So sorry guys!
 
AND Please forgive me also for all the grammars and spelling mistakes, since English is not my first language.....
 
AND I am sorry too for this chapter is kinda short. Still hope you guys enjoyed it... Thank you so much for all your support. Love you all....^_^
 
 
P/S : Characters are not mine, BUT I do own the plot.....