Chapter 10

I Do...Forever
FLASHBACK (around 7 years ago)
 
"Are you out of your mind Hyukjae? What do you mean you have fallen in love...with a GUY none the less!!!" roared Mr. Lee, Hyukjae's father. 
 
It was the day that Hyukjae choose to confess to his parents about his love towards Donghae, as Hyukjae's parents was trying to arranged Hyukjae's marriage to another girl from a wealthy family, whose parents happens to be a really close friend to Hyukjae's parents. 
 
The marriage was planned to be held when Hyukjae has turn 21 to a girl named Yoona, a girl that Hyukjae barely knew. He had tried to tell his parents that he wasnt ready to get married, and has also admitted that he is Gay, but his parents refused to listen to him.
 
Therefore, Hyukjae decided to introduced Donghae to his parents. Wheather they acknowledge their relationship or not, he doesnt care.
 
"I've been trying to tell you so many times. I dont want to get married, and I already have someone I LOVE!!!" Hyukjae shouted towards his parents.
 
"AND...this is the man that I LOVE!!!" He continued while pulling Donghae closer by the waist.
 
Donghae was bitting his bottom lips, looking anxiously between Hyukjae and his parents. His eyes was slightly teary, due to the tears that he was holding in. He was feeling torn between respecting Hyukjae's parents and the love he has over Hyukjae. 
 
Donghae loves Hyukjae so much, but he doesnt want Hyukjae to go against his parents for someone like him. Donghae thinks that he is so lucky to have someone like Hyukjae, when he himself has nothing to be proud of. He is just...Donghae. The plain, average, a bit nerdy, shy Donghae. A...Nobody.
 
Unconsiously, Donghae move his hands to wrapped it around Hyukjae's waist and clutched the back of his shirt tightly.
 
"Hyu..Hyukkie..." Donghae stammered out, unable to form any other words. Donghae felt Hyukjae pull him closer towards him and kissed his temple.
 
"Its okay baby, its okay..." Hyukjae tried to calm the anxious Donghae.
 
"You are out of your mind Lee Hyukjae. You dont know what you're talking about. Its just a phase. So SNAP OUT OF IT!!!"Mr Lee shouted angrily at Hyukjae.
 
"Lee Hyukjae, You WILL marry Yoona, and snap out of this stupid behaviour Hyukjae. You WILL listen to your father" Mrs Lee sternly said now, while throwing a displeased look towards Donghae.
 
"Which part of I DONT WANT TO GET MARRIED, that you dont understand? I dont want to marry this Yoona girl. If I ever get married one day, it will be with Lee Donghae!!!...Is that CLEAR enough for you??" Hyukjae shouted towards his parents.
 
"Lee Hyukjae, you will listen to me!! Break it off with that boy. AND YOU..." Mr. Lee now pointed at Donghae. "How much money do you want to stay away from my son? How much will it take for you to stop harrasing my son, and find someone else to take advantage of????" Mr. Lee shouted, while glaring at Donghae.
 
Donghae was shocked at the questions and shake his head immediately. "No..no...money..you..you got it all wrong" He tried to explain while shaking his head furiously and tears b to escape from his eyes.
 
Hyukjae tighten his hold around Donghae and throw a menacing look towards his father.
 
"SHUT UP!!! DONT YOU DARE INSULT MY DONGHAE!!!" Hyukjae threatens.
 
"Are you threatening me?? How dare you, You ungrateful brat!! If you dont stop this nonsense now, you will regret it. I will make sure that you will not inherit anything from this family. You will be disown from this family and I will not let you live in this house anymore!!!" Mr. Lee now said in his low, threatening voice.
 
"Then so be it" Hyukjae then turned around towards the door while pulling a still scared and confused Donghae, and Hyukjae never turn around again. That was the last day, that Hyukjae and his parents has seen each other.
 
END FLASHBACk
 
 
Donghae P.O.V
 
Hyukjae had brought me to stay with his friend, Junsu after the fight that day. We have never seen, nor heard anything about Hyukjae's parents ever since.
 
Hyukjae struggled to find a decent job at the time, but luckily Junsu's boyfriend Yoochun helped him through. They gave him a job which eventually brings him to his position now. A successful businessman in Korea. 
 
I mean, its not that hard once people really acknowledge how smart Hyukjae is, and he is not just a spoilt, rich brat that relies on his parents wealth only. 
 
Heechul hyung had leave the house as well that night after finding out what Hyukjae's parents did to him. Heechul had been furious and throwing curses to their parents. And he also left for good, just like Hyukjae.
 
So, just imagine my shocked when I saw his parents in front of our apartment now.I thought my eyes are playing tricks on me, and blink my eyes a couple of times, hoping that it can make them dissapear...
 
But, I guess not....
 
"Mr..Mr.Lee...Mrs. Lee..." I stuttered and bowed politely towards them and hesitantly invite them in. Mr.Lee enter without a single glance towards me, followed by Mrs. Lee who huffed and glare at me before entering after her husband.
 
I took a deep breath and released it, before I then closed the door and turned to face them.
 
A few minutes later
 
I served them the tea that I just made, and sit akwardly in front of them in the living room. I fidgeted with my fingers and bow my head low, not daring to look at them, especially with Mrs. Lee glaring at me the whole time.
 
"Lets cut to the chase shall we" I heard Mr. Lee said. I snapped my head towards him, and nodded my head. 
 
"Leave Hyukjae forever, leave Korea and never come back again. I will give you all the money you need, enough to leave the country and to get you started at a new place. On top of that, I will also provide a place for you to stay no matter where you choose to go. A home actually. In return you will NEVER contact Hyukjae again"
 
I was suddenly....angry. How dare they come to my house, and asked me to leave my husband... On top of that, offered me money?
 
"With all due respect, you have no right to come into our house and say all this things towards me. Do you think I love Hyukjae just for your money?? I dont need your money... WE dont need your money!!!" My voice was getting higher and higher as I finished.
 
"If I was in this relationship for your money, dont you think I would have left Hyukjae the minute you disowned him? Why would I want to stick around until now?" I continued.
 
"Hyukjae is just confused right now. What do you expect from this relationship anyway? What can you offer Hyukjae in return? I believed he provides for you, for your needs...what can you give him Donghae?" Mr. Lee prompt me.
 
I looked at him, trying to arranged my words to tell him what I can give Hyukjae... But, I Cant. It got me thinking, what I have actually gave Hyukjae all this while we were together?
 
"Do you know that Hyukjae used to dream of his own family, have childrens of his own, one boy and a girl to be exact, a happy and COMPLETE family?" Mrs. Lee enquired me now.
 
That got me stunned. We never really talked about children before, and though we knew that it was impossible to have our own when we choose to be in this relationship, it still rendered me quite and feeling hurt when the issue was brought up like this.
 
"We..we..can a..a..adopt. We c..can s..still have kids" I stammered out, unconvincingly.
 
"Did I mentioned that Hyukjae used to dream that he has a child of his own. His OWN BLOOD. Can you give him that Donghae???" Mrs. Lee glared at me while asking me that.
 
Tears were threatening to fall down from my eyes now. I CANT....thats the answer. AND it ing heart to know that Hyukjae can never have his own child with me....
 
"I...I..we..." I stuttered out trying to find the best arguments for this, but I couldnt, and the tears just fell knowing that Hyukjae's parents is right.
 
"I'm guessing that he never told you that right? He was probably trying not to hurt your feeling. Hyukjae wants to have his own children. He have heritance and a generation to maintain for the future. All those wealth from us, will be pass to Hyukjae. Dont you think he would like to pass it down then to his own son or daughter?" Mrs. Lee was throwing all these words without even considering my feeling. 
 
I could only stay silent and let the tears fall without having the strength to stop it. But, the next word brought me down to my knees.
 
"What would you know huh? You dont have anything to lose, thats why you dont really care about having your own children. Dont you think you're being SELFISH? Preventing Hyukjae from having something that he wanted for so long... Just so he doesnt hurt your feeling?" Mrs. Lee looked me straight in the eyes with so much hatred, and she was panting so hard trying to control her anger.
 
 
I cried so hard now, without really caring how weak I looked in front of them. I floped down to the floor and brought my knees up to my chest and burried my head into my knees.
 
Its all true. I cant give anything to Hyukjae. Especially now that he doesnt remember me anymore. I cant even helped to get his memories back so he can get better. For the first time, I felt really useless and helpless to be beside Hyukjae. I felt that I am not worthy of Hyukjae's love and attention.
 
Plus, with Hyukjae not remembering me, he probably felt burden too and just wants to be with someone else. All those thoughts cause me to cry harder.
 
"Donghae...you said you love my son...and for some reason, he claims that he loves you too. But, things are different now...he cant remember you and we don't know when his memories will come back..."
 
I snapped my head up hearing that "how..how...did you know...Hyuk...hyukjae lost his memories of..of me?"
 
"Have you forgotten how powerful I am? Of course I will know whatever happens to my son. Just because he left the family, doesnt mean that I know nothing" Mr. Lee said cynically.
 
"I want him to start a new life and maybe this time he will find his way to what he really should be in this world, for his own good. A good son to me and my wife, inherit whats rightfully his" Mr. Lee paused for a minute.
 
"Dont you think he at least deserved that? To live happily while getting the dreams he had wished for so long. Would you allow him that?" Mr. Lee continued.
 
I remain silent and just continue to sob, putting my head down again.
 
"Think about what we said. REMEMBER!! I can easily FORCED you to leave my son... I have all the power to do so. BUT, I'm being generous and offering you to back off from this relationship on your own. So, think about your decisions carefully so you wont regret it in the future" Mr.Lee was saying it in a sickeningly polite way, but I can hear the deep threat within his words and voice.
 
I didnt look up from my position, but I heard footsteps moving away and the door being opened and slammed shut again.
 
AND I just lost it. I cried myself to sleep right there on the floor, as I dont have the strength to move to the bedroom. 
 
I was only shook awake later by a distant voice that sounded so worried and also by the soft slapping of hands to my cheeks. I opened my eyes slowly and came to face Sungmin and Kibum's worried faces.
 
"Hae-ah...wake up. What happen to you? Why are you sleeping on the floor? Oh my... Have you been crying? Whats wrong?" Sungmin's voice rang out with all the questions, making me feeling so dizzy.
 
Plus, sleeping on the hard floor was not helping my poor head. Then, it all suddenly come crushing down to me... Hyukjae's parents, argument.. everything.
 
I clutched Sungmin's shirt tightly when the tears come crashing down again...
 
"Min..minnie hyung...bum..bummie... am I selfish?"
 
END CHAPTER
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Anyeeoonngg dear readers.. YES, I'm still Alive.....hahaha...
 
An update after soooo longgggg....thank you for those who are still interested in the story. You guys are the best.....^_^
 
Hope u enjoy this short chapter. I'm working on the next chapter now, hopefully I'm able to update soon....
 
In the mean time, enjoy. 
 
P/S : The characters are not mine, just the plot....^_^