How Things Are Done Here

E and Ahna's Review Shop [[OPEN]]

We don't exactly have any rules for anyone to follow except that the STORY MUST BE YOURS. And credit for a critique is also something we would want to see on the forward of your story or at least somewhere where it's easy to spot. If you request us to critique a second time, but did not credit us the previous time, we will not critique your story again and you will be put on our blacklist.

We won't be critiquing on the presentation. If you have a poster and a background, your story just appeals to the eye better. (E: and the fact that we actually don't give two rats' on your presentation.)

Also, please subscribe just so you will be alerted if your story has been reviewed or not.

NOTICE; Because of her busy life, Ahna are adding a new rule that says she will review one story at a time. 

Ahna and E will delete the previous reviews on our list, so send in your story!

 

Meet the reviewers: 

E: (HIATUS)

Critiques based mostly on characters. She still pays great attention to everything else, but her greatest concern is character. She tends to think extremely on the symbolism and message in stories. Style is also important to her and she'll critique whether or not in her opinion if it's an effective style or not. Grammar does not bother her much unless she absolutely has a hard time reading it.

E IS ON A ONE WEEK HIATUS DUE TO COLLEGE TESTS COMING UP. SHE WILL RETURN ON TUESDAY OR MONDAY. SO RESERVATIONS CAN BE MADE IF YOU ARE FINE WITH THE DELAYS.
 

Currently Reviewing 

A Repulsive Love by GreenALiveTnS

Almost or Finally by FanyJess

A Father's Touch by valoweec

Fragility by Chenyeol

Re-Remembering by Ajitofu

Insanely Insane by kim_kyuhyunELF13

The Biggest Fool

Dark Ties

 

 

 

Ahna: (CLOSED)

Critiques mostly on plot and storyline. She tends to find grammar and spelling mistakes easily and will point them out to the author. If she has a hard time reading your story, she will ask you for a brief outline to go by while she reads; don't expect her review to be nice. Enjoys stories with messages in it, but if it's not easy to realize, she won't pick it up. She hates cliché type of stories where she is able to guess what happens next (and usually she's right). Also, enjoys very descriptive stories.

Currently Reviewing

A Bond of Blood by eraser

Mixing with Darkness by flamzfox

Curione: (BUSY - can request but reviews will be slow)

Critiques on grammar, flow and style. Since reviews are supposed improve, she will become a picky little miser and attack your grammar mercilessly. However, grammar usage usually does not affect her enjoyment level of the story as long as it serves the purpose of the story and there isn't an entire lack of it. She's also picky about linkages in the story and becomes extremely critical when the plot doesn't add up. On the other hand her suspension of disbelief is very high so she'll take whatever weird plot devices you can throw at her as long as it's written well.

Currently Reviewing

EXO-B.A.P.: Ghost-Busters Edition by iLuvYesung

Songs We Wrote by Icha_Sya

The Charged by deductionmaniac 

↳ ⋮ ▎「幸せ委員会 」` The Happy Committee ♡ by onigirisama

Getting Even by Miawitch_1002

EXO B.A.P.: Ghost Busters Edition (last 2 chapters) by iLuvYesung

Escape Hell by ShineexoWorld

Unravelling Threads by OfficiaLinspirit

ECO-Idols by GwagHyeYu

Origami by dluisnothere

I'm Here for You by kissme_matoki

The Imposter by littlemisshappyify

 

You may choose one of the reviewers to take a look at your story (if they have a closed mark on them, do not request them)

 

How Your Reviews Look:

Title: We review the title briefly before and after the story has been read and it's relation.

Character(s): The characters control the plot; you need a good character to make a good story.

Plot: We judge originality and how well thought out it is; if you can make a complete cliché storyline, but still ‘wow’ us.

Grammar: We will judge on grammar by how you spell words, how clear sentences are, and if anything makes any sense at all.

Style: The reason we judge on style is to see if your style of writing is too exaggerated or too complicated to understand.