Curious

The Jerk Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hello my lovelies! Please don't be mad at me! I know I am a bit late with the update but if you guys ever look into the subscriber feed, I did inform you all about my hectic weekend traveling all over the place. It was so frustrating. I didnt even have time to write. Plus, classes started! GRRRR!!! I felt bad about not updating over the weekend so I tried hard to get a chapter out as soon as possible for you all. I hope you enjoy this one! :)

Special thanks to {~Happy Runny Punny Graphic Shop~} for this poster! Check them out here

 

7:22 A.M

You and Hyo Jin desperately scurried to homeroom before the first bell rang. You didn’t want to be scolded by Mrs. Kang again. You couldn’t recall all the numerous attempts where she had tried to embarrass you in front of the class. Just thinking about made your head spin. Thankfully, the two of you had made it to class one second before the first bell. You made your way through the classroom and noticed Kyuhyun seated before an empty seat. He had his head resting upon his arm which he had thrown lazily across his desk. You heartbeat suddenly increased.

How could someone look so flawless even when they were so lazy? Maybe some people are just born that way.

Your mind then filled up with the rush of memories from last night at dinner. The secretive talks between the Cho family about why Kyuhyun stopped singing. What could it mean? Nevertheless, you didn’t let it bother you from class today.

The only reason you were late was because you received a surprise call from your brother this morning. Your thoughts flew back to that moment as soon as you took your seat.

6:15 A.M, earlier today

“Hey little mouse, you are not late for school again, are you?” Changmin’s voice rang through the phone. You giggled. He was the only who ever called you “little mouse.” This was mostly because your voice was so soft that some people had difficulty hearing you. The other reason was mainly to fuel his pride on how tall he was.

“Oppa! I missed you! When are you coming home?”

“Actually, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about. I will be coming back, just as soon as my Evaluations are completed.”

Your jaw dropped. “Seriously? When is that?”

“Maybe 2 weeks.”

“Oh my gosh! Did you tell Dad or Mom?” He paused for a moment as soon as you mentioned your parents. “Oppa, no matter what you think, she is very proud of you. She is probably experiencing empty nest syndrome or something.”

Changmin chuckled to your relief. It’s been a while since you heard him laugh and you missed that about him. 

“Oppa, everything is alright with you isn’t it?”

“Yeah, why do you ask?”

“Well . . . the last time you came, something was bothering you. You didn’t talk to me as much.”

Changmin sighed. “I told you, I was just stressed out with all my classes. I joined late and it was difficult keeping up with all the students. Everyone was just so good at what they do that I felt completely out of place.”

“How is everything now?”

“A lot better now actually.”

“That’s good to hear. Work hard and make us proud ok? Oppa, fighting!”

“And the same goes for you too, little mouse. Get your head of the gutter and study!”

“Aish! Yeah, I get it already! See you soon!”

12:30 PM

The first half of the school day flew by rather quickly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter