Cho Kyuhyun

The Jerk Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey everyone! Sorry for the late update! I was so distracted with the drama I Hear Your Voice the past few weeks. Hahaha But I did write a new chapter for you all so enjoy! 

 

“Yah,” Hyo Jin exclaimed while you were leaving to the next period, “Aren’t you going to show the new kid around? Mrs. Kang wanted you to.”

You scoffed and looked back to Kyuhyun who was still seated in his chair with an unamused expression on his face. The Queen Bee of your school, Tiffany, sat perched upon his desk while adjusting her skirt. You didn’t know why she even bothered since the hemline came only four inches past her waist anyway. Even though she tried so hard to seem as if she was feminine and proper, it was clear that the only thing she had on her mind was seduction. She leaned forward towards him, completely disregarding the fact that she was wearing a low neck top and adjusted his collar.

You nearly gagged at the sight. “I think he can get around just fine. Besides, aren’t you on cafeteria duty today? I can help out.”

“Really?” Hyo Jin exclaimed linking her arms with you, “We better hurry then. The guys are probably waiting for us.”

The “guys” she was referring to was Super Junior, or that was how they liked to be called. There were currently 14 members and they have been together ever since elementary school. You had to admit that you didn’t quite like them in the beginning since they were the Kingkas of the school. That all changed in middle school during your Phys Ed period. During a game of dodge ball, you took a heavy blow to the face and the member who threw the ball, Choi Siwon, felt so bad that he made it his responsibility to look after you with the nurse. All the members made sure to check up on you from time to time and that was when you started growing close to them. You especially grew close to Siwon and discovered that he was nothing more than a true gentlemen. It turned out that they weren’t all that bad after all.

You and Hyo Jin entered the cafeteria to be greeted by chorus of laughter and boisterous chatter. You entered through the side doors to enter into the kitchen and grabbed an apron and hat from a nearby shelf. Hyo Jin followed you to the counters where you saw a row of students waiting to receive their order.

You noticed one familiar face in the crowd and waved your arms vigorously. The tall guy with broad shoulders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter