Oppa Is Home

The Jerk Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - FINALLY I AM UPDATING!!! Hoorayy! I have actually been quite busy with school and job searching that I was kinda stressed out. I missed writing but I finally got a chance to so I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

The chill of the autumn air sent a shiver down your spine. Your heart began to rapidly pound against your chest while your mind attempted to absorb the heavy tension. You were speechless at your brother’s sudden arrival and the fact that he had to see you with the person that he hated the most in his life right now.

“Come home Soo Mi,” he said softly yet sternly and then hung up the phone. You took a deep breath. He was upset. Very upset. It didn’t take a genius to figure this one out.

You turned around and met Kyuhyun’s eyes. “Go ahead,” he stated, gesturing towards the door. You felt slightly sorry that this situation might make Changmin misunderstand Kyuhyun even more.

“Kyuhyun I – “

“Its ok,” he replied quickly, “You should go before he gets really mad.”

You nodded and then left the room. You grabbed your bag when you reached the living room downstairs and explained the situation to Mrs. Cho. Realizing that you weren’t going to be home alone, she said her goodbyes and you quickly made your way to the front door. When you stepped outside, you saw a tall figure in front of you.

“Oppa,” you said softly. However, before you had a chance to question him, he grasped your wrist and pulled you out of the house.

“What gave you the insane idea to spend the night here?” he exclaimed.

“How was I supposed to know you aren’t close to him?” you questioned while struggling to break free from his grasp.

Changmin stopped walking and then turned to face you with a look of shock in his eyes. “How do you know that?” You bit your lip and realized what you had just said. Hopefully, he wouldn’t jump to absurd conclusions. “What did that bastard say about me? Don’t believe a word he says alright? He’s a liar and that’s all he’ll ever be.”

You sighed.“Oppa, he is truly sorry. Why can’t you forgive him?”

Changmin scoffed and shook his head angrily. He then grabbed you by your shoulders and shook you vigorously as if you had insulted him. “I said don’t believe him!”

Fear engulfed your eyes. You never saw him this upset before. It looked as if he was ready to kill. “Oppa-,” you whispered shakily.

“Yah! Stop yelling at her!”

You felt Changmin’s grip loosen as he turned to face where the voice came from. Kyuhyun walked softly to where the two of you were standing and glanced at you.

“Excuse me? And just who might you be to question what I talk about with my sister?” Changmin asked while placing extra emphasis on the last few words.

Kyuhyun placed his hands into his pockets and took a deep breath before replying. “Yah, Soo Mi is not at fault here so don’t go blaming her for something she didn’t do.”

Changmin scoffed and glanced at the other tall figure. “You’re right. I shouldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter