Super Junior

The Jerk Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hello my lovelies! New Chapter for you all! Enjoy!

 

You found it extremely difficult to finish your lunch with Kyuhyun at the table. You made sure to never divert your eyes from your plate in order to avoid staring directly at him. He would probably end up mocking you anyway. Or giving you that annoying and yet, strangely attractive smirk. You shook your head to remove him from your thoughts and continued staring at your food.

Your lunch table was loud, especially with the boys talking over one another. At one end of the table, you noticed Kangin placing Henry in a headlock and at the other end, Ryeowook and Sungmin were having a spitball contest. Of all the boys, Heechul’s voice was the strongest. Even the freshmen from across the cafeteria could hear him. Despite that, they would never tell him to quiet down. The whole school knew that if any one of them were the reason for Heechul’s anger, it was best to dig a grave.

“There’s my girl,” came a voice from behind you, “Are you coming for practice today?” You turned around to see Donghae towering over you with a big smile on his face.

“Aniyo,” you replied pouting, “My mom just texted me to skip today.”

“Yah, of all days why today?” he asked taking a seat beside you, “That means I have to partner up with that guy who smells like old socks! How am I ever supposed to concentrate on dancing?”

You smiled. You had dance classes every Wednesday since it was a way of escaping from all the stress at school. It was relaxing and what made it even more fun was that the Donghae was in your class as well. Typically, after everyone pairs up in your dance class, there was always one guy remaining and he ended up partnering up with the instructor. This time it seemed like Donghae had no choice but to pair up with him.

“And we are learning the Tango!” he exclaimed throwing his head back in frustration, “Admit it, you are doing this on purpose aren’t you? Did Eunhyuk put you up to this?”

“I didn’t do !” Eunhyuk exclaimed. He chucked a French fry from the other end of the table but Donghae moved to the side, escaping from his attack.

You rolled your eyes. This is what you had to deal with every day. Sometimes you wondered whether they were truly grown men since they tended to act like babies!

“Yah, why are you wearing sunglasses indoors?” Siwon suddenly asked Heechul.

“Obviously, because of the lights in the ceiling. Geez, Siwon what’s with all your nagging? We need to find you a girlfriend!” Heechul exclaimed.

You nearly choked on your food. Siwon? With a girlfriend? You hardly ever see him talk to any other girl beside you or Hyo Jin. Despite that, he was extremely popular with all the girls in the senior class since he was such a gentleman. Even a small gesture such as opening the door or pulling out a chair in the classroom would cause the girls to swoon. Because of this, he was typically called, “The Gesture Man.” He never bragged about the attention and that was one of the qualities you admired about him. He was so down-to-earth.

Siwon laughed at Heechul’s suggestion. “No thanks.”

“Why not?”

“I don’t think I am ready for a relationship yet.”

“Seriously? Siwon, you are one of the few guys who are classified as perfect boyfriend material!” you exclaimed.

Siwon chuckled and playfully brushed the top of your head. He seemed to make a habit of that recently.

“And what makes a guy a perfect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter