CHAPTER 14

School Love

"Hyun-ah, are you okay?", Yoona asked.

"Ne, don't worry too much…", Seohyun said.

"But…"

"Yoona-ah, this is just punishment, besides it doesn’t look too difficult…", Seohyun said.

"But… Still you and that Hyoyeon…", Yoona said.

"It's okay, this is my problem, I will handle it. Don't worry too much, you must go home now…", Seohyun said.

"Then I will wait…", Yoona said.

"Don't! I didn't know when I would finish and maybe it will be so late…", Seohyun said.

"But…"

"Yoona-ah, no but anymore, I'm okay. You don't trust me? I'm not a kid anymore…", Seohyun said.

"Araso, then after you finish, tell me…", Yoona know she can't agrue with Seohyun, she is too stubborn.

"Araso…", Seohyun said then Yoona left her at class.

 

When she get outside, Yoona take her phone and call someone.

 

"Yoboseyo, oppa?", Yoona said.

"Ne, how is it?", Donghae asked.

"Oppa! Seohyun will have her punishment, so maybe she will be late…", Yoona said.

"Araso. Then how about that rumor?", Donghae asked.

"Ahh, that… No one dare to talk about it anymore…", Yoona said.

"Jinjja? Wae? What’s happen?", Donghae asked curious.

"I think that Jung Yonghwa already solve the problem…", Yoona said.

"Really? Hmm… He is not bad…", Donghae said.

"He is rich so it’s easy for him to solve the problem!", Yoona said.

"Even like that, I'm glad that Seohyun is okay now. Ahh, and gomawo Yoona-ah… You already help me to take care of Seohyun…", Donghae said.

"It's okay, besides I'm worried about her too…", Yoona said.

"You are really a good friend…", Donghae said.

"Ani, Seohyun is a good friend to me so I must pay back…", Yoona smile then suddenly someone shout her name from the back.

"Im Yoona!"

"Ne?", Yoona turn around and find Jonghyun there.

"What’s that guy want?", Yoona mumbled.

"Waeyo, Yoona? Is there something happen?", Donghae asked.

"Ani… Ahh, oppa… I have a matter. Bye, oppa…", Yoona said and hang up her phone.

"Yah! Im Yoona!", Jonghyun called her.

"Wae? What do you want?", Yoona asked.

"You leave?", Jonghyun asked immediately.

"Yes, wae?", Yoona asked.

"You didn't replace Seohyun for the meeting?", Jonghyun asked.

"Nope, Seohyun didn't tell me besides if she told me to attend the meeting, I don't want!", Yoona said annoyed.

"Wae?", Jonghyun asked.

"I just hate it!", Yoona said and about to leave but Jonghyun held her wrist.

"Mianhae…", Jonghyun said.

"What?", Yoona shocked with what she heard.

"That time I mad at you. I'm sorry, but because I'm the president so I can't just keep quiet… People will said that I'm not fair…", Jonghyun said.

"What? So why are you say sorry? I don't care too!", Yoona said.

"But I care!", Jonghyun said.

"You care? Wae?", Yoona asked.

"I don't know and please forgive me…", Jonghyun beg on her.

"You’re really weird!", Yoona said.

"..."

"If I said that I forgive you, will you let me go?", Yoona said when look at her wrist whose from earlier being held by Jonghyun.

"Ahh… Ne…", Jonghyun said and let her go, he didn't notice that from earlier he held her wrist.

"Okay then, I forgive you and please don't disturb me anymore…", Yoona said and leave.

 

Meanwhile in the classroom... Hyoyeon and Seohyun stay in the class after the lessons finished to do the project.

 

"Aishh! Why did I have to spend time with these books?? Huh!", Hyoyeon mumbled.

"Because of this punishment, I was not able to practice basketball!!", Hyoyeon keep mumbled while open the book without start to read it.

"OMG! These book full of words! My eyes hurt! How can I finish this all??", Hyoyeon complain, they must finish to read 5 books.

"Yah!! Can't you shut up!?", Seohyun get annoyed heard Hyoyeon's mumbled.

"Hey! What's your business!? This is my mouth! I can said what I want to say!", Hyoyeon said.

"But don't you know it's very annoying!? You are disturbing my concentration! I can't read this book because of you!", Seohyun said.

"Aishh! You're so noisy! Just move if you don't want to be here!", Hyoyeon said.

"It's you who are so noisy!! Not me!", Seohyun said angrily.

"Yahh!! You wanna fight!?", Hyoyeon asked annoyed while hit the table.

"Yah! Yah! Yah!", there's someone stand in front of the class, then Hyoyeon & Seohyun look at him.

"Minhyuk-ah!", Hyoyeon called him.

"Aigoo, why are you two keeps fighting?? You want to get another punishment??", Minhyuk said while walk into the classroom.

"Of course not!", Hyoyeon said.

"Then don't fight anymore, araso?", Minhyuk said.

"I think what Minhyuk said is true. If we're fight and Kang-seonsaengnim know it, we will definitely get a more severe punishment...", Seohyun said.

"Hmm. You are right...", Hyoyeon said.

"Then continue your project...", Minhyuk said.

"Hey, Minhyuk-ah, how about if you help me to do this project?", Hyoyeon said with her naughty smile.

"No! No! I have something to do! So I must leave now! Bye! Do it well!", Minhyuk said.

"Yahh! Minhyuk-ah! Don't go!", Hyoyeon yelled but Minhyuk left from the class quickly.

"Aishh!", Hyoyeon get annoyed.

"It's better you start to read the books. It just 2 weeks for us to finish this project...", Seohyun said.

"Okay...", Hyoyeon said and start to read the books.

 

They sat at long distances. Seohyun was in the left corner and Hyoyeon was in the right corner of the classroom. They both were the concentration read the book. The atmosphere in the class got very quiet. After a moment...

 

'Aigoo! What's this letter?? How to read it? What does that mean???', Hyoyeon said on her mind, she is very confuse now then she look at Seohyun who is very quiet.

'She must know how to read this letter. Did I have to ask her?', Hyoyeon thought, she keep looking at Seohyun, then Seohyun feel Hyoyeon is looking at her so she look back at Hyoyeon, then Hyoyeon quickly turned around and pretend like she is reading.

'Is she looking at me?? Or it just my feeling??', Seohyun thought.

'Aigoo. How can I ask her?? She must be laughing at me and mocking me because I can't read this letter...', Hyoyeon said on her mind.

'What should I do??', Hyoyeon keep thinking then she look at Seohyun again.

"Kim Hyoyeon, why are you keep looking at me??", Seohyun asked.

"A-Aniyo! Who's looking at you? Don't being over-confident!", Hyoyeon said.

"Ohh, then I'm wrong...", Seohyun said and continue to reading.

"Seohyun-ah... Ehm- that-", Hyoyeon said doubtfully.

"Hmm?", Seohyun asked.

"I want to ask something...", Hyoyeon said.

"Ne. What?", Seohyun asked.

"But... Promise me, you wouldn't laugh...", Hyoyeon said.

"Ne?", Seohyun asked don't understand.

"Promise me, please...", Hyoyeon said.

"Ah ne, araso. What is that??", Seohyun asked then Hyoyeon come towards her while bring a book.

"How to read this letter?", Hyoyeon asked while pointed at a letter in the book.

"...", Seohyun doesn't answer, she keeps silent.

"Seohyun-ah, why are you keeps quiet? I ask you!", Hyoyeon said and shake her shoulder.

"Huff, hahahahahaha!!", Seohyun laughed so hard, she could not hold back her laughter anymore.

"Yah! You really laugh at me??", Hyoyeon said while pouted.

"Haha! Ani. Ani. I laughed not because you can not read. But because you're so funny! Haha!", Seohyun said and can't stop laughing.

"Mwo? Funny?? But I'm not joking now...", Hyoyeon said confused.

"So, you're afraid I'm going to laugh at you because you can not read this letter??", Seohyun asked and still laughing.

"Isn't it?? We often fight, I'm sure you would be mocking me...", Hyoyeon said.

"Aigoo... I'm not that bad, araso?", Seohyun said and giggling.

"Really?? So, you wouldn't mocking at me??", Hyoyeon asked.

"Of course not! We get this punishment together, so we must do it together!", Seohyun said.

"Wow, you are so kind!", Hyoyeon said.

"Of course! Just you didn't know it!", Seohyun said.

"Yah! Hold yourself! Don't being too over-confident!", Hyoyeon said annoyed.

"Wae? You won't accept it?", Seohyun said.

"Ne! I take back my words! It's only stupid people will admit you are kind!", Hyoyeon said.

"Ohh... Really? Then forget about this!", Seohyun said smirk while pointed at the book.

"Huh!! It's okay! I won't ask you! Blame myself to ask someone so arrogant like you!!", Hyoyeon said and walk back to her sit.

"Whatever! Luckily I haven't tell you!", Seohyun said and read back her book.

"That girl! I really hate her!", Hyoyeon mumble but unfortunately Seohyun hear that.

"Sorry, but do you think I like you?", Seohyun said and glare at her.

"Can you shut up?!? I can't concentrate!!", Hyoyeon said.

"Yah!! That's my sentence!", Seohyun said.

'Hmph! I hate the teacher! Why he must make me do this punishment with her!', Hyoyeon thought.

 

Then they were both silent for a long time...

 

"..."

"..."

'OMG! I really can't do this! What is this mean?', Hyoyeon thought frustration then she look at Seohyun again.

'She must finish it already!', Hyoyeon thought then suddenly Seohyun stand up and make Hyoyeon startled and look at her.

'She's finished???', Hyoyeon asked in her mind, Seohyun take her book and put her stuff into her bag then go out.

"Yah! Yah! That girl, she leave me alone at here without say anything??", Hyoyeon said then she try to read the book again but unfortunately she still doesn't understand it.

"Huuaaaaaa!!! If like this, I can't finish this project!! Eothokke? I feel a little regret to didn't ask her... Ugh! Headache!", Hyoyeon said and hit her head.

"Ahh... I need refreshing!", Hyoyeon said then she keep all her stuff and leave the class.