CHAPTER 10

School Love

In the morning... KRING! The clock is ringing. Seohyun wake up and go to the bathroom. After some minute, she come out and prepare her school uniform as usual. Suddenly, her phone is ringing then she pick it up.

 

"Yoboseyo...", Seohyun said.

"Hyun!", Yoona said.

"Ne, Yoona, why are you call me so early? Besides we will meet at school, right?", Seohyun said.

"You must come to school quickly!", Yoona said panic.

"Mwo? Why??", Seohyun asked confused.

"You already make a big problem!", Yoona said.

"What problem?? I don't understand what are you saying about...", Seohyun said.

"Aish! No time to explain it now. Just come quickly and you will know it!", Yoona said.

"Yah, yah!", Seohyun said.

"Ah! By the way, don't forget to wear something to make people don't know you!", Yoona said.

"Mwo?? For what??? I'm not an artist or something like that. Why I must use that costume?", Seohyun asked more confused.

"Aish! Don't ask too much! Just do what I tell you!", Yoona said.

"But-", Seohyun about to ask again but Yoona already hang up the phone.

"Aishh... What's wrong with her? What's problem? I thought I'd never do anything...", Seohyun said.

 

After Seohyun arrive at school, there are so many student look weird at her. Some of them whispered to each other when Seohyun walk at the class corridor. 'Why are they looking at me?? Omoo... Or I have holes at my skirt? Ah, no. This is new uniform, there's could be no holes in my skirt!', Seohyun thought.

 

"Hyun!!", Yoona yelled and come towards Seohyun.

"Yoona-ah, why there are so many people always look at me? There's something wrong on my face? Or what?", Seohyun asked.

"Pabo! I already told you to wear something to hide yourself!", Yoona said.

"You don't tell me for what besides I want to be myself! Why I must hide from them??", Seohyun said.

"Aish!!", Yoona snorted in disgust.

"Hey, why so many people gathered in front of the information board? Our exam result is out?", Seohyun asked innocently.

"Yah! Pabo!", Yoona said while hit Seohyun's head.

"Ouch! It's hurt! Why are you hit me?", Seohyun protest.

"Because you're too innocent! You know, that is the big problem!", Yoona said as she pointed at information board.

"What do you mean??", Seohyun asked.

"Come with me!", Yoona said while pulled Seohyun's hand.

"Excuse me! Excuse me!", Yoona said among the crowded people.

"Look!", Yoona said to Seohyun.

 

Seohyun widened her eyes when she saw a picture on the information board. It's Yonghwa and Seohyun picture and there's a note below the picture, 'THE NERD GIRL KISSING WITH JUNG YONGHWA!' Someone already took the picture when Yonghwa and Seohyun in the classroom yesterday.

 

"What picture is this!?", Seohyun shocked.

"Yah! Seo Joohyun! You have no shame!!", Sulli beside her yelled.

"Hey! We're your senior in this school! Where is your manner!? You can't just call her name! No manners!!", Yoona mad.

"I wouldn't appreciate a senior like her!", Sulli said.

"Yah!!", Yoona about to slap Sulli but Seohyun hold Yoona's hand while shook her head indicating not slap her.

"I told you, this picture is fake!", Seohyun said.

"What? Fake? Huh! Just admit you're kiss our Yonghwa-oppa! I'm sure that it's you who force him to do that!", Sulli said.

"I'm not that kind of girl! Besides, you think I want to kiss him? Huh! You're wrong!", Seohyun said.

 

But suddenly someone come and she turned Seohyun's body.

PLAKK!

Everyone look at the girl whose slap her.

 

"Victoria-sunbaenim!", Sulli said.

"Yah! Why dare you slap me?!", Seohyun said while touch her left cheek then suddenly Victoria push Seohyun.

"What don't I dare?!?", Victoria said while look at Seohyun.

"Yah! Stop!", Yoona shouted.

"Just shut up, Im Yoona! And I tell you that you better don't near her or else you will get trouble!", Victoria said and she about to leave but before she leave she take Amber coffee from her hand.

"My coffee...", Amber said but she suprised with what she saw after that, Victoria pour it to Seohyun and make everyone laugh at Seohyun, because of embarrassed, Seohyun quickly get up and run away, she go to toilet and cry.

"Seohyun-ah!", Yoona chase her.

"That's what you get if you near my Yonghwa!", Victoria said.

 

In the toilet...

 

"Hyun...", Yoona come and patted Seohyun's back, but Seohyun can't stop crying, she cry so hard.

"Hyun... Ehm... Is it true? You... and... Yonghwa...", Yoona want to ask about the picture on the information board.

"I'm not, Hyun. I try to not believe it. But I'm shock when see the picture...", Yoona said.

"It's mean you believe the them!!", Seohyun yelled again.

"I don't know anything and suddenly appear that photo, you think I wouldn't shock!?", Yoona yelled too.

"Up to you!! You can believe it!", Seohyun said and cry more.

"... Hyun...", Yoona feel sorry already yelled at Seohyun.

"Mi-mianhae... I shouldn't yelled at you. I should believe that you don't do it. I shouldn't ask you about it anymore...", Yoona said.

"Yoona-ahh...", Seohyun said and hug Yoona.

"Sstt... Sst...", Yoona trying to calm her down.

"I didn't do it... It's not like looks in the photo. He just help me clean up the chalk dust from my hair... We didn't kiss...", Seohyun said while hold her tears.

"Ne, Hyun. I think there's someone who wants to embarrass you...", Yoona said.

"But who?", Seohyun asked.

"We must find the person who is take the picture!", Yoona said annoyed.