CHAPTER 9

School Love

 

Seohyun take taxi to go to airport when she arrives there she told the driver to parked and wait for her.

 

"Ahjussi, can you wait for me?", Seohyun asked.

"Okay, I will wait you at there...", the driver pointed at empty space there.

"Araso...", Seohyun said then she go away.

 

...

 

"Aigoo! Where is he??", Seohyun mumble, she already search for 10 minutes but no sign about her cousin.

"Aissh! This really waste my time... Why I must to pick him, if not I should be read my favourite book that I borrow last time at school! Besides I have my meeting! Aishh!", Seohyun mumble again.

"Yah! Lee Donghae, if you didn't show up now I will leave you now!", Seohyun shouted then suddenly someone tap her shoulder.

"Hey, did you call me?", the guy with black glasses said.

"Yah! Oppa, where have you been?", Seohyun said with her nose flare.

"Aigoo~ aigoo~ Look, look, how can you face me with that nose..."

"Yah!", Seohyun hit his shoulder.

"Omo, Seo Joohyun, you haven't change, didn't you? I thought you can be more feminim now...", Donghae said.

"Yah! What did you mean!?", Seohyun asked.

"Ani... Don't mad, Seohyunnie... Don't you happy to see me again?", Donghae said while put his hand on her shoulder.

"Ne! Because you just waste my time!", Seohyun said.

"Why can I waste your time??", Donghae asked.

"I have a meeting at school and I leave it because of you! Or I supposed to read my lovely book but know I stuck at here to search you!", Seohyun said.

"Aigoo~ All that more important than me?", Donghae asked.

"Of course!", Seohyun asked.

"Jasik!", Donghae hit her head.

"You never change...", Donghae said and laugh.

"By the way, let's go! I already made taxi ahjussi wait so long...", Seohyun said.

"Araso, but...", Donghae said.

"But what again, oppa?", Seohyun asked.

"Where is my welcome hug?", Donghae said but Seohyun ingore him and walk away.

"Yah!", Donghae said while he saw Seohyun walk away.

'This girl really not cute!', Donghae thought and follow Seohyun but suddenly Seohyun walk back to him and hug him.

"Welcome, oppa...", Seohyun said and smile.

"Aigo~ gomawo, Hyun...", Donghae hug her back and smile.

'I change my mind, she is really cute...', Donghae thought.

"Okay, then let's go, oppa!", Seohyun said while pull Donghae.

"Araso, Hyun...", Donghae said.

 

...

 

"Ahjussi, mianhae... Are you wait for so long?", Seohyun said while they reach the taxi.

"No...", the driver said.

"Okay, then let's go home!", Seohyun said but suddenly Donghae cut her.

"Go home?", Donghae asked.

"Ne, then what do you think we could go??", Seohyun asked.

"I'm hungry...", Donghae said.

"So?", Seohyun asked.

"Can't we go for eat first? You don't want to see you beloved cousin die in taxi, right?", Donghae pleaded said.

"Aish... Araso... Then what do you want to eat?", Seohyun asked.

"Ddukbokki! I miss Korean food so much!", Donghae said.

"Aishh... Jinjja... Araso... Ahjussi, can you take us to place that sell ddukbokki?", Seohyun said.

"Okay...", the driver said.

"Thank you, ahjussi...", Seohyun said.

"It's my job...", the driver said.

 

After a while, they reach the restaurant.

 

"Woaah, it's been so long I don't eat korean food... Really miss it...", Donghae said.

"Does no one sell korean food in Japan?", Seohyun asked.

"There is but no one can beat the real Korean food in here!", Donghae said.

"Aigoo, but oppa, how have you been at there? Is it fun?", Seohyun asked.

"It's okay...", Donghae said while munch his food.

"Jinjja? Then why are you come back now?", Seohyun asked.

"I just want to have my vacation...", Donghae said.

"So, how long you are going to stay here?", Seohyun asked again.

"Maybe one month...", Donghae said.

"Hem...", Seohyun didn't comment anything.

"Yah! You really want me to go home as soon as possible?", Donghae asked.

"Ahh! Bingo! You can read my mind, oppa!", Seohyun said and smile.

"You! Jinjja...", Donghae gets annoyed.

"Waeyo? By the way, today is your treat, oppa...", Seohyun said spoiled.

"What? My treat?", Donghae asked.

"Ne...", Seohyun said.

"I'm a guest and you ask me to pay this food?", Donghae asked.

"Of course you are guest but you are oppa, so oppa must treat his dongsaeng...", Seohyun said and make a cute expression.

"This girl... Who teach you like that?", Donghae asked.

"Leeteuk-oppa...", Seohyun said.

"That guy, I will scold him when I meet him!", Donghae said and Seohyun just laugh at him.

 

Donghae is Seohyun's beloved cousin. When they was still kids, they always playing together and Donghae always protect her beside Leeteuk but when Donghae was 15 years old, he must move to Japan.

 

"Oppa, let's go home!", Seohyun said while they finish eating.

"Ne, ne...", Donghae said when he pay the food, after that Seohyun pull Donghae out from the restaurant.

"Yah! Why so fast? Can't you slow down?", Donghae said.

"I can't, besides I think if we not fast I will die!", Seohyun said.

"Wae? Waeyo? How can you die???", Donghae ask confused with what Seohyun said.

"You don't know, oppa? There is so many girls inside the restaurant always gave me a deadly glare, if we didn't run away anymore I think I could die!", Seohyun said and Donghae just laugh at her.

"How can you said like that?", Donghae still laugh at Seohyun.

'She so cute...', Donghae thought.

"It's all because of you!", Seohyun said.

"Why me???", Donghae asked.

"Because you are too handsome for them!!!" , Seohyun said.

"Haha! That's not my fault Seohyunnie... Don't blame me for that...", Donghae said.

"Huh! I don't care! It's still your fault!", Seohyun said.

"Araso, araso. Then I will treat you something, so don't mad at me anymore, Hyunnie...", Donghae said while tap her head.

"Okay, then I won't mad at you anymore!", Seohyun said smile and walk away.

"This girl really...", Donghae said.

"Oppa, palli!", Seohyun said.

"Nee~"

 

***

 

At 6 pm in basketball court... PRITTT!!

 

"We end our practice today!", Jungshin said after he blow the whistle then Jungshin walk to Hyoyeon.

"Jungshin-ah, your game was good!", Hyoyeon said.

"Gomawo, Hyo...", Jungshin said.

"Hey, bro! I go home first!", Lee Joon said.

"Ne! Bye!", Jungshin said.

"Bye!", Lee Joon said and leave.

"Did you want to go home now?", Jungshin asked Hyoyeon.

"Molla...", Hyoyeon said.

"Ahh, you haven't eat, right? How about we go to eat?", Jungshin asked.

"I don't want. My mood is bad and I don't appetite to eat now...", Hyoyeon said.

"Hmm, then I will take you to one place. I know a great place for a bad mood person...", Jungshin said.

"Really? Where is it?", Hyoyeon asked curious.

"Just see. Come on!", Jungshin said after he packed his stuff.

"Okay!", Hyoyeon said.

 

Then Jungshin drive his car to a place... Ten minute later...

 

"Go down, we are arrive...", Jungshin said when he look at Hyoyeon still sat in the car.

"What is this building?", Hyoyeon asked while look to a very tall building in front of her.

"Let us go inside and you'll know it...", Jungshin said then Hyoyeon walk follow him, they go to upstairs by lift.

 

TING! The lift arrived at the 60th floor... After that, Jungshin walk first and open a door. Hyoyeon still confuse where are they going. Then they go outside and Hyoyeon was amazed with what she look.

"Woahhhh!! The view was so beautiful... Amazing...", Hyoyeon said, now they are in a rooftop of a building.

"Ne. We can see Seoul from here...", Jungshin said, they can see the city light in the night, a big city become so that small but it's still great.

"I never know there's an amazing place like this...", Hyoyeon said and still amazed of the view.

"Then how? Your feeling feels better?", Jungshin asked while look at her.

"Ne. A little...", Hyoyeon said smile.

"That's good...", Jungshin said then he looked ahead.

"By the way, Jungshin-ah, how can you know this place? Why are you never take me here?", Hyoyeon asked.

"My noona tell me... She said this place was really amazing and whoever can release their bad feeling here...", Jungshin said.

"Ohh...", Hyoyeon said then both of them become silent and just enjoy the view, after a while, Hyoyeon break the silent.

"Ehm... Jungshin-ah...", Hyoyeon called him.

"What?", Jungshin asked.

"Gomawo. You already accompany me today...", Hyoyeon said and smile.

"Never mind...", Jungshin said stay cool.

"By the way... Do you like someone now?", Hyoyeon asked suddenly.

"Mwo!? You ask me?", Jungshin asked surprised.

"Aish! Of course! Then who? Just two of us here...", Hyoyeon said.

"I-I don't like anyone...", Jungshin said.

"Really??", Hyoyeon asked.

"Ne. Why?", Jungshin asked back.

"If you have, I want to help you being close to the girl that you like... Because you're willing to help me to be with Yonghwa...", Hyoyeon said.

"Ohh, then thank you but I don't like someone now...", Jungshin said.

"Really? Or you are embarrassed to tell me?", Hyoyeon said.

"I said I didn't!", Jungshin said annoyed.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Hyo-", Jungshin want to call Hyoyeon but suddenly Hyoyeon cut him off.

"Hyorin!?", Hyoyeon said with her surprised.

"What's wrong with Hyorin?? Why are you said her suddenly???", Jungshin asked confused.

"You said you like Hyorin???", Hyoyeon asked.

"Mwooo!!?? I don't say anything!!", Jungshin said quickly.

"Then why you said Hyo??", Hyoyeon asked.

"I want to call you to take you home because this already late!", Jungshin said.

"I don't believe it! You must be find a reason to denied it because you're embarrassed to admit it...", Hyoyeon said.

"Aishhh!! You're already crazy!", Jungshin said annoyed.

"If you angry that mean what I said is true!", Hyoyeon said.

"Aishhh!! Up to you!!", Jungshin said and leave Hyoyeon.

"Yahh! Yahh! Jungshin!! Where are you going!??", Hyoyeon yelled.

"Go home!!", Jungshin yelled as he kept walking away.

"Yahhh! Don't leave me here!!", Hyoyeon yelled.

"I don't care!", Jungshin said annoyed kept walking.

"You take me here, but now you also leave me here!! How a bad guy!!", Hyoyeon yelled again but Jungshin don't want listen to her.

"Yahh!! Lee Jungshin!!!", Hyoyeon yelled so loud.

 

BLAM! Jungshin left. Hyoyeon being alone there...

 

"Jinjja!! He really leave me alone!! Not responsible!! Aigoo... Then how can I go home now??", Hyoyeon said to herself but suddenly she felt water dripping.

"Omooo! It's raining!", Hyoyeon said surprised then she run to the building inside.

 

After that, Hyoyeon go down by the lift and walk outside of the building... She looked at the dark sky from the front of main door which is still protected from the rain...

 

"How I go home now? This heavy rain...", Hyoyeon said confused.

"This all because of Jungshin!! I'll find him tomorrow and make him regret already leave me here!!", Hyoyeon said angrily then one car stopped in front of her and the guy opened the car window.

"Yah! Come in!", the guy said, it's Jungshin.

"I don't want!", Hyoyeon said while throw her face.

"It's okay if you don't want to take my ride... Then bye...", Jungshin said and about to go.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!", Hyoyeon yelled, Jungshin just stared at her then she go inside the car quickly and Jungshin drive away.