CHAPTER 6

School Love

 

"They are so annoying and how can say that we are friends?!??? Even with this little thing they won't help me... That's also Hyoyeon. She think she is great? I'm so stupid to ask her help! I think she must laugh at me now! Aarkh!! This is so annoying! I shouldn't argue with that teacher! Pabo me! But this punishment is too cruel! Jinjja! I think that teacher really hate me! Maybe he hate me because I'm handsome and more popular than him. But he can't blame me... Aissshhh!!! Being handsome is so hard too!", Yonghwa splutter along while he sweep the floor.

"How can someone like me sweep the floor??? OMG! I hope no one see me like this! This will ruined my reputation!", Yonghwa complain again then after a while someone enter the room, he is very surprised when see that person.

"Why are you doing here, Seo Joohyun-ssi?", Yonghwa asked while looking at her, Seohyun didn't care about him and she walk away from him to take her things that she left then she about to go but Yonghwa stop her by his words.

"Why do you hate me so much?", Yonghwa asked, he was so curious about it.

"Should I answer your question?", Seohyun asked back.

"Wow! You are really hate me...", Yonghwa said.

"So?", Seohyun said not interested with Yonghwa.

"Why are you so hate me?", Yonghwa asked again, he so stubborn, he won't stop when he hasn't got the answer, Seohyun on the other way didn't want to answer his stupid question so she just walk away and about to leave him.

"Yah!", Yonghwa shouted and hold her wrist when he saw Seohyun want to leave.

"Yah! Let me go!! Who allow you to touch me??!??", Seohyun asked angrily.

"I won't let you go except you answer my question!", Yonghwa said.

"Yah!! Why are you so stubborn?!? When people didn't want to answer you, you are not appropriate to force them!!", Seohyun said with all the theories of personality she had read.

"I don't care! Besides I tell you, I'm really a stubborn person, while I didn't get the answer, you won't left this class!", Yonghwa said.

"Aisshh! Jinjja, my bad luck to meet you here!!", Seohyun said.

"Then, why are you hate me?", Yonghwa asked again.

"If I don't answer, you won't let me go, right?", Seohyun asked.

"You already know it...", Yonghwa said.

"Huh, fine... I will tell you. I hate you because you are popular besides you don't have a manners!", Seohyun said.

"Mwo???? Is being popular wrong?? OMG! Why everybody hate me because I'm popular? It's not my fault!", Yonghwa said.

"It's not wrong, but I just hate it! Besides do you think your attitude is good? Everytime you always use your charm and your handsome face to appealing the girls!", Seohyun said.

"Mwo? Then I'm wrong? And what are they wrong to fall for me? I know..with my handsome face everybody would fall for me!", Yonghwa said.

"Yah! Yah! No shame!", Seohyun said.

"Yah! You!", Yonghwa is about to mad.

"Hey! After I answer you, can you let me go now? Mr. No Shame!", Seohyun asked.

"Yah! Jinjja! How can I meet a weird girl like you!?", Yonghwa said and release his hold.

"Ohh! You said I'm weird? Then blame yourself whose stop me to answer your stupid question!!", Seohyun shouted then she threw the blackboard eraser and make the chalk dust scattered.

"Yah!! I just cleaned the floor!!", Yonghwa said.

"Then clean it again!!", Seohyun shouted and she threw the book on the table one by one to him.

"Yah!! Why do you keep throwing books at me?", Yonghwa said as he trying to avoid all of the books, Seohyun didn't answer and keep threw the books, she really hate him.

'How can he say I'm weird!', Seohyun thought and what a bad luck for Yonghwa, he got hit by the last book that she threw.

"Yah!!! You better stop it!!", Yonghwa shouted.

"Don't worry, that's my last book for you!!", Seohyun shouted back.

"Aish!! Jinjja!!!", Yonghwa said annoyed.

"Omo! It's bump!", he said while touch his head.

'No doubt it's bump because the last book that I threw is a English dictionary...", Seohyun said in her mind with her evil smile but cute.

"Yah! Look!! What have you done? Now I must clean it all from the start again!", Yonghwa grumpy while look around.

"That's your punishment! Don't blame me for that!", Seohyun said and she about to go while Yonghwa held her wrist again.

"Yah! What do you want again!!?", Seohyun asked.

"You must help me!!", Yonghwa said.

"If I won't?", Seohyun said then Yonghwa came closer to her.

"Yah! What are you doing!?", Seohyun's afraid while look at Yonghwa whose approaching her.

'His face look so serious...', she said in her mind and she walking backwards while Yonghwa walked closer to her, the desk behind her stop her for walking then Yonghwa raised his hand and about to grab her face.

'Omo! Is he want to kiss me???? Our face is so close! Andwe!!', Seohyun thought and close her eyes, after a while she heard his laugh then she open her eyes.

"Yah! What are you laugh for!?", Seohyun shouted.

"Haha! You are so funny! You didn't think that I want to kiss you, right????", Yonghwa and laugh, Seohyun blushed and denied it.

"A-ani!! How can I think like that!? It must crazy if you kiss me!!!", Seohyun said while hide her shame.

'Omo! So embarrassing!', Seohyun thought.

"Can you stop laugh???", Seohyun feels annoyed at his laugh voice.

"Haha! Araso! Araso!", Yonghwa said while weap the tears away.

"I just want to clean your hair from the chalk dust and I don't know you really hope for my kiss...", Yonghwa said and laugh again.

"Ahh! Jinjja!! I really hate you!!!", Seohyun shouted and leave him there.

 

BLAMM! The sound of door being close hard by Seohyun and Yonghwa just laugh.

 

"I don't know being punishment like this will so interesting!!", Yonghwa said and laugh again.

 

***

 

At the park...

 

"How can he kiss her at the class!!!!???", Hyoyeon said while she tears drop, she remember that moment.

 

Flashback...

 

"I think I should help Yonghwa... He must be splutter like 'How can someone like me clean the class!?'", Hyoyeon is acting like Yonghwa's angry expression then she laughed.

"It's his fault! He must say sorry to me because he already mad at me when I wake him up! I did that for his good but he was ungrateful! Then after he got the punishment like this, he just ask my help... Ckck...", Hyoyeon said and when she reach the class, she saw something that very surprising her from the window, after that she run away.

 

End of flashback...

 

"How can he kiss her?? Why?? Why?? Besides I know that annoying girl hate him! Why??", Hyoyeon said while crying.

 


 

Chapter 6 and sorry for an short update :(

We will update again in a few days...

Subscribe and comment guys, thanks :)

 

Thanks for iamboiceph already vote for this story :)