CHAPTER 3

School Love

 

"Hyun-ah!", Yoona call her when she saw Seohyun walk faster in front of her.

"Waeyo?", Seohyun stopped her step and look back to Yoona.

"Hyun-ah, I think you already overly abundant...", Yoona said.

"What overly abundant? Are you at their side?", Seohyun asked.

"Ani, it just, how can you mad at there when eveyone look at you?", Yoona said.

"Because they are doing something wrong, Yoona-ah. I can't stand to see people breaking the rules!", Seohyun said stubborn.

"Aigoo, Hyun-ah, they are a star in this school, even they break the rules no one will mad at them or comment them. I think you are the first one who so brave mad at them. Hem... Maybe you are also the last one...", Yoona said.

"Why is everybody afraid of them? What is good from them? Because they are popular? Rich? Don't say because of that they can break all the rules!", Seohyun said.

"Stubborn girl...", Yoona said.

"Whatever... By the way, do you want to go to library?", Seohyun asked.

"Aissh... Library again, so bored...", Yoona said and sighed.

"Then I will go alone...", Seohyun said.

"Aigoo... Hyun-ah, you are so weird...", Yoona said.

"Wae?", Seohyun asked.

"Ani, come on, I want to go to the library too...", Yoona said.

"Then let's go!", Seohyun said then both of them left.

 

In the classroom...

 

"Ahh! I'm so full now! Even I can't breath... Thank you for your treat, Yong!", Hyoyeon said then she sat at her place.

"Yah, you must treat me next time!", Yonghwa said.

"Hm, just see later...", Hyoyeon said and trolling her eyes.

"Unfair!", Yonghwa said and pouted.

 

...

 

"Oppa, how is it? Do you like it?", Victoria asked when she come towards Yonghwa.

"What??", Yonghwa asked feel confused.

"My food!", Victoria said then smile.

'Ahh! I forget it! Oh my! How is this? I don't eat the food. But... It's impossible for me to say the truth. She must be very angry. What I must to say? This all because of Hyoyeon! I can't taste the food! Omo...', Yonghwa thought then he look at Hyoyeon who sat beside him and Hyoyeon just give him -I-Don't-Care- look.

"Oppa?", Victoria call him again.

"Ah, ne, ne... Ohh! It's very delicious! Ya! Delicious!", Yonghwa said awkwardly.

"Jinjja??", Victoria asked.

"Ne! I like it so much!", Yonghwa said and smile.

"Ahh, that's good! So, I'll cook for you everyday!", Victoria said happily.

"Heh? Aniyo. I don't want to bother you...", Yonghwa said.

"Aniyo, oppa. It's'not bother me, even I'm happy can cook for you...", Victoria said.

"Victoria...", someone come to Victoria and Yonghwa.

"Ne?", Victoria said and she saw Nichkhun behind her.

'What!? Nichkhun!? OMG! I'm die!', Yonghwa said on his mind.

"Gomawo, Victoria...", Nichkhun said and smile.

"Mwo? Gomawo for what??", Victoria asked confused.

"For-", Nichkhun is about to say something but Yonghwa cut him off quickly.

"Victoria! Come with me to canteen! I'm thirsty!", suddenly Yonghwa stand up and about to pull Victoria go from there.   

"Wait, oppa. I'm still confuse what Nichkhun said about...", Victoria said.

"Your food. It's so taste! Thank you so much! I like it...", Nichkhun said.

'JRENGG! I was really dead now!', Yonghwa thought while hit his forehead slowly.

"My food??", Victoria asked again.

"Ne, why are pretend that you don't know it? Don't be shy, Victoria...", Nichkhun said.

"Hey, I really don't understand what are you saying about...", Victoria said.

"Mwo? Wait here...", Nichkhun said and he go to his place and take something from his bag then he come back to Victoria.

"This one...", Nichkhun said while show a blue lunch box.

"My lunch box!", Victoria said surprisedly.

"It's yours, right?", Nichkhun asked.

"Ne. This is mine but... How can this lunch box with you?", Victoria asked.

"Mwo? Are you forget this morning you send it to me for my lunch?", Nichkhun asked.

"I don't! I give it to Yonghwa-oppa not you!", Victoria said.

"What?? So...", Nichkhun being confuse and sad.

"Yonghwa-oppa!", Victoria call him.

"Ne?", Yonghwa asked innocently.

"Explain this! I know that you know something!", Victoria said.

"E..e... That's..."

"Are you really eat my food?", Victoria asked.

"Ehm... N-No...", Yonghwa answered.

"Why are you lying to me, oppa!?", Victoria asked angrily.

"Mianhae, Victoria. I don't mean...", Yonghwa said.

"Okay. But, now I want to know, how can the lunch box in Nichkhun place?", Victoria asked again.

"Ehm... It’s.. It’s..", Yonghwa afraid to tell her the truth.

"Hyoyeon give it to me...", Nichkhun said suddenly.

"What!!? Hyoyeon!?", Victoria yelled and look at Hyoyeon.

"Yeah! It's me! So?", Hyoyeon said from her place.

"Aishhh!! You're annoying girl! Why are you do that!!?", Victoria come closer to Hyoyeon.

"It's just simple. Because I don't like it...", Hyoyeon said.

"Hey, I give it to Yonghwa-oppa, not you! So, what's your business??", Victoria complain.

"All about Yonghwa is my business!", Hyoyeon said.

"Hahaha! Don't make me laugh! Do you think he is your boyfriend? I don't think so...", Victoria said.

"Yah! He is my childhood friend! So, I must protect him!", Hyoyeon said.

"Jinjja? Or... Are you jealous that Yonghwa-oppa accept my food?", Victoria said.

"Heh! Jealous? For what!? I know Yonghwa would never fall for you even you cook or doing something special more than this to get his heart! I'm sure that he wouldn't!!", Hyoyeon said.

"You-", Victoria yelled.

"Don't try give food to Yonghwa again!", Hyoyeon said.

"Don't threaten me!", Victoria said.

"Yonghwa-ah, you are the cause of this problem...", Minhyuk whispered to Yonghwa in the back.

"Hey, I don't know anything...", Yonghwa whispered back.

"Yah! Yah! What's happen?", a guy come and break their fight, he is Jonghyun.

"They are fight for a lunch box!", Luna said then everybody laugh, after that Victoria hit Luna's head.

"Ouch! It's hurt!", Luna said while rub her head and pouted.

"Don't make a joke now!", Victoria said then Luna just stick her tongue and giggling.

"Just asked her... She was the first who asked me to fight...", Hyoyeon said to Jonghyun.

"Hey! Don't act like you're right! Even this problem is because of you!", Victoria said.

"What are you saying!? I don't act like I'm right, I just too lazy to explain this long problem!", Hyoyeon said.

"Stop!! If you two want to fight, don't be here... This is classroom, a place for study, not for fight!", Jonghyun said.

 

Meanwhile...

 

"What book did you borrow today?", Yoona asked Seohyun when they were on their way to class.

"This one!", Seohyun showed a book that she was holding.

 

"The Secret to Teen Power...", Yoona read the title of the book.

"Ne! I think this book is very wonderful and amazing! It's inspiring teens and young people to bring joy and harmony for their life...", Seohyun said then smile.

"Woah... Motivational book again...", Yoona said and make her lazy expression.

"I think you should read it, Yoona-ah. I'll lend it to you after I'm done...", Seohyun said.

"Omo... Gomawo, Hyun. But, I think you better return it to library after you done, so the people who have the same weird hobby like you can read it...", Yoona said.

"Weird hobby? Aishh! You also say me like that. Just say you don't want to read it...", Seohyun comment and pouted.

"Keke~ You can guess what I mean well...", Yoona said.

"Of course...", Seohyun said.

"You always read a lot of books everyday. And all of the books you read are about motivation and inspiration. No novel or comic. Don't you feel bored??", Yoona asked.

"Never. Book is a part of my life. It's very interesting and give me so much important knowledge...", Seohyun said.

"Oh God, you give me a friend who is very unique! I think you must have a date with books!", Yoona said.

"If can, I will...", Seohyun said.

"Then I'll pretend that I didn't know you...", Yoona said.

"Is that called best friend?", Seohyun asked and pouted.

"Just kidding...", Yoona said and laugh then Seohyun laugh too.

"Why our classroom so crowded?", Seohyun asked when she look into her classroom from the window.

"I don't know...", Yoona said.

"Let's see...", Seohyun said then they go into the classroom.

 

...

 

"It's her fault!", Victoria said.

"Okay. This is my fault. But, you are the one who make a fight here! Until everyone is watching us like a show!", Hyoyeon said getting annoyed.

"I don't care! I just want you say sorry to me and don't disturb my business again!", Victoria said.

"Say sorry? Huh, I don't want!", Hyoyeon said.

"Yah!", Victoria mad.

"You two are the same. Stubborn! Our teacher will come soon, will you two end this fight?", Jonghyun asked both of them.

"I wouldn't before she say sorry to me!", Victoria said.

"But... I don't want to do it...", Hyoyeon said.

"So, what would you two doing here!?", Jonghyun asked mad but Hyoyeon and Victoria remained silent.

"Hyoyeon-ah, say sorry to Victoria...", Yonghwa said suddenly.

"What? Even you are on her side!?", Hyoyeon asked Yonghwa.

"Aniyo. I just don't want this condition become worse. Besides, don't you feel sorry for Jonghyun who was tired to tell you guys, he was a chairman of the student council in our school and our class president so he must control us and have a alot of affairs. It's must be so tired and difficult. Don't you pity of him? He was also our friend, right?", Yonghwa said then Hyoyeon look at Yonghwa and Jonghyun a few times.

"Okay. I'll do it...", Hyoyeon said.

"Ehm...", Yonghwa said and nodded his head.

"Sorry!", Hyoyeon said while held out her hand to Victoria then Victoria shook her hand.

 

After that, Victoria go and sit at her place. Everyone in the class also back to do their business. When Seohyun want go to her place, she passed Hyoyeon.

 

"You again... You again... Why are you never bored have fight with someone?", Seohyun asked.

"It's not your business!", Hyoyeon said and she give Seohyun a death glare.

"Oops... Sorry for disturb you... I'll go first before we fight again...", Seohyun tease Hyoyeon then she left.

'Aissh! This all are so annoying! Yah, You, Lee Jonghyun! You will die!', Hyoyeon said on her mind and glared at Jonghyun who is sat behind Yonghwa.

'I'm die...', Jonghyun thought and look down.

'I'm pity of you, Jonghyun-ah, you will die... You are a good friend but I think I will lose you...', Yonghwa thought when he saw Hyoyeon glared at Jonghyun.

'I think I will find another friend again...', Minhyuk thought while he looks at Jonghyun, he knows what happen because he just sit beside him.

 

 


 

The third chapter update :)

The fight between Hyoyeon and Victoria...

 

Thanks for BOICEGIRL already vote this story :)

Happy reading all and keep comment...

We'll update soon again :D