CHAPTER 5

School Love

 

The next morning in Yonghwa's room...

 

"Yongggg!!", Mrs. Jung yelled but there's no respond from Yonghwa who is still sleeping.

"Yongggg-ahh!!", Mrs. Jung yelled again while shook Yonghwa's body.

"Waeyo, omma? Why are you so noisy? It's still early...", Yonghwa said then he back to sleep.

"This already 8.00 am!! Don't you go to school???", Mrs. Jung asked him.

"What!!?", Yonghwa surprised then he woke up and go to bathroom to wash his face, after that he change his outfit then he go downstairs quickly.

"You don't have your breakfast first?", Mrs. Jung asked.

"No. I don't have time anymore! Bye, omma!", Yonghwa said then run out with the mess uniform.

 

After arrived at school, Yonghwa knocked the door and go into the classroom. The students in the class look at him.

 

"Jweisonghamnida, seonsaengnim...", Yonghwa said while bow to the teacher.

"Jung Yonghwa, what time is it?", Park-seonsaengnim asked.

"8.30 am...", Yonghwa answered.

"Then what time my class was started?", Park-seonsaengnim asked again.

"7.30 am...", Yonghwa said.

"So, you're already late for 1 hour. You know what you have to do now?", Park-seonsaengnim asked

"Stand up in front of this classroom...", Yonghwa said.

"Good! So do it now!", Park-seonsaengnim said.

"But I was just late for one hour...", Yonghwa argue.

"What!!? You said only one hour!!?", Park-seonsaengnim mad.

"Ne...", Yonghwa said.

"You're wrong but you still dare to argue! Then your punishment will be increased!", Park-seonsaengnim said.

"Mwo?? But...", Yonghwa about to said something.

"No but! You must clean this classroom after the class is over. And don't try to escape from this punishment, I'll know it and you will get more severe punishment. Do you understand?", Park-seonsaengnim said.

"Hm, ne...", Yonghwa said.

"Now you stand up in front of this class! Go!", Park-seonsaengnim said.

"Ne...", Yonghwa said and go outside.

"We continue our lesson!", Park-seonsaengnim said.

 

At the break time...

 

"Huhh!", Yonghwa sighed and surrender himself to his chair in the classroom.

"Yong, why are you so late this morning??", Jonghyun asked.

"I can't sleep well last night...", Yonghwa said while yawned.

"I think it's not a reason. You're like a pig. Even if you can sleep well last night, you also must still could not get up...", Hyoyeon said then Minhyuk chuckled then Yonghwa give him a death glare.

"E..e... G-Guys, I'm hungry. Let's go to the canteen!", Minhyuk said then stood up to avoid from Yonghwa's deathly gaze. 

"Okay!", Hyoyeon said.

"Do you want go to canteen with us?", Jungshin asked Yonghwa.

"No. I just want to sleep here before the next class begin...", Yonghwa said then he lay his head on the table.

"Okay... Then how about you, Jonghyun-ah?", Jungshin asked.

"Ne. I go with you all...", Jonghyun said and when Jonghyun, Jungshin, Hyoyeon and Minhyuk about to leave, a girl come to them.

"Yonghwa-oppa...", the girl called, Yonghwa wake up and look at that girl.

"Oh, Jiyeon-ah, waeyo?", Yonghwa asked with his sleepy face.

"I see you are not healthy today. So, I want to give you this...", Jiyeon said while showing a small bottle.

"What is this?", Yonghwa asked.

"This is a vitamin drink. You'll feel better after you drink it...", Jiyeon said and smile.

"Oh, araso. Gomawo...", Yonghwa said.

"Hey, take it back!", Hyoyeon said while grab the bottle and give it back to Jiyeon then Jonghyun, Jungshin and Minhyuk just look at her.

"Waeyo??", Jiyeon asked.

"Yonghwa doesn't need this vitamin. He just sleepy, okay? So, thanks, you are already give attention for our Yonghwa... But you better save it and give it to others who are more in need of this vitamin...", Hyoyeon said and patted Jiyeon's shoulder.

"But...", Jiyeon said while keeps looking at Yonghwa.

"But what? Sshh... I already say it. Ehm, Jiyeon-ah, how about if you come with us to go to the canteen? Don't bother him. He needs more sleep...", Hyoyeon said.

"E..e... But Yonghwa-oppa...", Jiyeon said.

"Ah, don't worry about him... Kajja!", Hyoyeon said while embracing Jiyeon's arms and make her powerless, then Jonghyun, Jungshin, and Minhyuk follow them to go outside.

 

At the outside of the classroom...

 

"Ehm, Kim Hyoyeon, thank you for your invitation but I have the other thing that I need to do now, so I can't go to the canteen with you...", Jiyeon said and release Hyoyeon's hand from her arms.

"Oh, that's too bad... But, I can't force you...", Hyoyeon said and act like she was sad.

"Bye...", Jiyeon said and she went to the opposite direction of them.

"Next time you have to eat with us! Bye...", Hyoyeon said pretended to be friendly but Jiyeon don't mind at her.

"Hey Hyoyeon-ah, why are you being so friendly? Or you're too depressed because you don't have any friends, so you become friendly?", Minhyuk asked.

"Minhyuk-ah, can't you see I'm just acting?", Hyoyeon asked while trolling her eyes.

"Mwo?? For what?", Minhyuk asked.

"To make that girl go away from Yonghwa!", Hyoyeon said.

"You're too over-protective of Yonghwa...", Jonghyun said.

"Ah, I'm not...", Hyoyeon said.

'You have. You must admit it!', Jungshin said in his mind then all of them go to the canteen.

 

***

 

In the afternoon after the class finished... One by one students take their bag and leave the classroom...

 

'So, now I must clean this classroom alone??? OMG! This is crazy! Ah! I have an idea!', Yonghwa said.

 

"Minhyuk-ah!", Yonghwa called.

"Eh, waeyo?", Minhyuk asked.

"Are you busy?", Yonghwa asked.

"Hm, aniyo...", Minhyuk said.

"Ah, that's good. Please help me to get the punishment! I don't want to clean the classroom...", Yonghwa said.

"What!? Are you crazy!? It's your punishment! Why should I do it??", Minhyuk said.

"Please, Minhyuk-ah. I already get my punishment standing in front of the class today. And I'm so tired now. Don't you pity of me?", Yonghwa asked with his pleading face.

"I'm sorry, Yong. I'm busy!", Minhyuk said.

"Don't lie... You said that you're not busy now!", Yonghwa said.

"I-I just remember that..that...", Minhyuk try to find some reasons.

"That what?", Yonghwa asked while raised his eyebrow.

"Ah, today is omma's birthday, so I must go home now...", Minhyuk said and take his bag.

"Hey, don't lie to me. I know that your mom has just passed her birthday a few months ago!", Yonghwa said.

"E..e... What? It's just your feeling... Today just my omma's birthday...", Minhyuk said lying.

"Aish, forget it. Now... Please... Help me... You are the best friend for me!", Yonghwa keep beg on him.

"Mianhae, Yong. Bye...", Minhyuk said.

"Yah, Minhyuk-ah! Don't go!", Yonghwa said.

"Keep spirit! Hwaiting!", Minhyuk said while run away.

 

...

 

"Ah! Jonghyun-ah... You are the best!", Yonghwa said while come towards Jonghyun.

"So?", Jonghyun asked shortly.

"You're handsome than me... You're clever than me... You're everything good than me...", Yonghwa praise him.

"Ne, I know... So?", Jonghyun asked again.

'Hah? Since when did he become such confidence??', Yonghwa complain in his mind.

"Please help me clean this classroom...", Yonghwa said.

"Don't persuade by praise me, Yong. It doesn't work!", Jonghyun said.

"Aish, but Jonghyun-ah... How can you see me clean this classroom alone? This so big... I will dead tired...", Yonghwa said.

"Yong, you must do your duty. It's your fault to be late. So, you must get your punishment by yourself...", Jonghyun said.

"Ne. I know it... But, please help me for this time...", Yonghwa said.

"Mianhae, Yong. Besides I have meeting now...", Jonghyun said.

"Aishhh! Meeting... Meeting... And always meeting!", Yonghwa said annoyed.

"It's my duty, so I must do it. Just like you... So, do it well. After that, you will be free from your punishment...", Jonghyun said.

"Okay, don't lecture anymore. You may go now... Your meeting is important...", Yonghwa said and pushed Jonghyun slowly to make him left, because he don't want to hear the lecture.

"You can do it!", Jonghyun cheers for him.

 

...

 

"Jungshin-ah...", Yonghwa called him.

"Sstt...", Jungshin said while make Yonghwa stop walk towards him.

"What?", Yonghwa asked.

"I already know what you want...", Jungshin said.

"Ahh, you are the best, Jungshin-ah... So, you will help me? Ahh, my best friend!", Yonghwa said and about to hug Jungshin.

"Wait! Hug for what??", Jungshin asked.

"For your help to clean this room...", Yonghwa said.

"Mwo?? Who's said??", Jungshin said.

"So? You wouldn't help me too?", Yonghwa asked.

"I can't, Yong. I have the basketball practice besides I must give practice to juniors when you're not there...", Jungshin said.

"Then give it to me! It's my duty!", Yonghwa said.

"Then who will clean this classroom?", Jungshin asked.

"You...", Yonghwa said easily.

"Me? Oh, thank you so much, Yong. By the way, the practice will begin, I go first...", Jungshin said after he look at his wristwatch.

"Huh...", Yonghwa sighed, after that Jungshin left.

"Oh ya...", Jungshin turned around to Yonghwa.

"Do you change your mind to help me?", Yonghwa asked happily.

"Never. I just want to say... It's better you just do it. If Park-seonsaengnim knows you escape from this punishment, he would be angry...", Jungshin said then leave the classroom.

"Aishh!"

 

...

 

'She is my last hope...', Yonghwa thought.

 

"Hyo-ah...", Yonghwa called her.

"Hm?", Hyoyeon said.

"You will help me, right? Keke...", Yonghwa asked with his cute smile.

"Help what?", Hyoyeon asked.

"Yah, don't pretend that you didn't hear what I mean!", Yonghwa said annoyed.

"Ahh! I know about that things...", Hyoyeon said.

"Yes, that thing...", Yonghwa said with happy face.

'Finally, I know she will help me!', Yonghwa thought.

"So what I can do about that things?", Hyoyeon asked.

"Of course you should help me...", Yonghwa said

"Why should I? That's your problem and I have many things to do besides it's a good punishment for someone who is so lazy like you and don't know how to thank people...", Hyoyeon said.

"Yah! I think you are my bestfriend!", Yonghwa said.

"Then you think if we are your bestfriend, we must place you to get your punishment!? Hey, you're too selfish!!", Hyoyeon said.

"Okay! Okay! If you don't want to help me, then don't grumpy here!!", Yonghwa said annoyed.

"So, enjoy your punishment!", Hyoyeon said and go away.

 

Finally, Yonghwa clean the classroom alone.

 


 

Chapter 5 update ^^

Enjoy reading :)