CHAPTER 7

School Love

 

Meanwhile, at the basketball court...

 

"Okay, everyone! We practice passing the ball then continue with lay out and shoot three-point!", Jungshin said.

"Ne!", everyone said.

"Let's start!", Jungshin said.

 

Then they begin the practice without Yonghwa. Jungshin lead the practice. One hour later...

 

"Now we break first! Then we will continue with our games!", Jungshin said then they have their break time, after that Jungshin go to the side of the court to get his drink.

"Jungshin-oppa!", a girl named Sulli called her, she is the 2nd years student, besides Jungshin and friends are the 3rd years student.

"Waeyo?", Jungshin asked.

"Where is Yonghwa-oppa? Why he didn't practice today?", Sulli asked.

"Ehm... He had the other job, so he can't practice today...", Jungshin said.

"Huh, that's too bad... I come here to see him. But, he didn't come today...", Sulli said pouted then she go away.

"Yonghwa-ah... Your fans again... Ckck...", Jungshin said then he sit down at the side but suddenly he saw a girl sat alone a little away from the court, then he come towards that girl.

"Hyo?", Jungshin called her.

"Jungshin-ahh!! Huaaaa...", Hyoyeon said then hug Jungshin while crying so hard and it's make Jungshin surprised.

"Yah! Yah! Why are you hug me!?", Jungshin asked surprisedly.

"Couldn't I?? You are so bad! We are friends and now I'm very sad. Then you still ask like that when you see your friends are sad!?", Hyoyeon said while crying.

"I don't mean like that but I just shock you hug me suddenly...", Jungshin said awkward.

"Why are you crying??", Jungshin asked but Hyoyeon don't answer him and cry more loud.

"Ssstt... Don't cry out loud, there are many people in the court, they will think I do bad thing to you!", Jungshin said.

"Huaaaaaaaaaaa!!!", Hyoyeon cry and yelled again.

"Sssssttttt!!!", then Jungshin cover Hyoyeon's mouth and pull her go a little far away from the court.

"Aishh!! Sssttt! Please, silent! Okay? Now sit here!", Jungshin said then Hyoyeon sit at a bench with Jungshin.

"Then I ask you, why are you crying??", Jungshin asked.

"Yong-Yonghwa...", Hyoyeon said still control her tears.

"Mwo? Yonghwa??", Jungshin asked confused.

"That-that girl...he..kiss..", Hyoyeon said while wipe her tears.

"Girl?? Kiss?? Hyoyeon-ah, what are you saying? I don't understand...", Jungshin said.

"Yonghwa kiss her...", Hyoyeon said.

"Yonghwa kiss her!!? Who is she!?", Jungshin asked surprised.

"She... Seohyun...", Hyoyeon said.

"Mwo!!? Seohyun?? Yonghwa kiss Seohyun!??", Jungshin shocked.

"Ne...", Hyoyeon said while control her emotion.

"Ah! I don't believe! How can it be?? It's impossible!", Jungshin said.

"I look them by myself!", Hyoyeon said.

"Maybe you're wrong...", Jungshin said.

"No! I'm sure about that! I see Yonghwa and Seohyun in the classroom without anybody else. Then Yonghwa is kissing her...", Hyoyeon said.

"So, what are you crying for?", Jungshin asked.

"I..i...", Hyoyeon confused, how can she answer his question.

"You what?", Jungshin asked again.

"Ehm... Ehm...", Hyoyeon still confuse.

"Do you like Yonghwa?", Jungshin asked.

"Like? Of course I like him!", Hyoyeon said.

"No, I mean you like him as a girl love guy?", Jungshin asked and Hyoyeon got a little surprised.

"I don't understand...", Hyoyeon said.

"Then tell me, are you feel jealous when Yonghwa near with another girl?", Jungshin interrogate her.

"Y..Yess...", Hyoyeon said.

"Are you feel annoyed when other girls keep flirting with him?", Jungshin asked.

"Ne...", Hyoyeon said while shook her head to show the yes answer.

"Then it's the answer. You like him...", Jungshin said.

"But... How?", Hyoyeon asked.

"Love is something that you can't know when you already falling at...", Jungshin said.

"Then... You said I like him?", Hyoyeon asked.

"Ne...", Jungshin said.

"Then, what I'm going to do?", Hyoyeon asked again.

"Just tell him...", Jungshin said.

"But... He like Seohyun...", Hyoyeon said and sighed.

"Maybe you just misunderstanding. Clear the problem and tell him...", Jungshin said.

"How if..he really...", Hyoyeon said.

"Just fight for your love and I will support for you!", Jungshin said.

"Really?", Hyoyeon asked.

"Ne, I will help you...", Jungshin said.

"Jinjja?", Hyoyeon asked again for make sure.

"Ne...", Jungshin said.

"Gomawo, Jungshin-ah!", Hyoyeon said happily and hug him, Jungshin just let out a bitter smile.

"So, how about Yonghwa in the classroom? Did he do his job well?", Jungshin asked.

"I don't know! Huh! Just let him do it alone! Or... Maybe Seohyun will help him! I change my mind to help him!", Hyoyeon mumble.

"Mwo? So, you want go to help him before?", Jungshin asked.

"Ne! It's the cause I go to the class, but I see that bad view! It's ruined my mood!", Hyoyeon said annoyed.

"Sshh, calm down. Don't think about it anymore... Okay?", Jungshin said.

"Hm, ne. I'll try...", Hyoyeon said.

"Or it's better you go to the court and see us practice?", Jungshin said.

"Hmm, I think that's a good idea...", Hyoyeon said.

"Then, come on...", Jungshin said and stand up.

"Okay!", Hyoyeon said then they go to the court.

 

...

 

"Hi, Hyoyeon-ah!", Lee Joon greets her.

"Oh hi, Joon...", Hyoyeon greets back then she sat at the side of the court.

"Do you come to see me practice?", Lee Joon said .

"I come here to see all of them except you!", Hyoyeon said.

"Really? Don't you miss me?", Lee Joon said tease Hyoyeon again.

"In your dream!", Hyoyeon said then Lee Joon just laugh so hard, he like to .

"Then Hyo, I'm practice first...", Jungshin said.

"Okay...", Hyoyeon said then Jungshin go to the court and Lee Joon followed him at the back.

"Ehem... Ehem... You and Hyoyeon...??", Lee Joon asked.

"What?", Jungshin asked.

"You two are in a relationship??", Lee Joon asked back.

"No! Who's said??", Jungshin asked surprised.

"Nobody... It's just my conclusion... Because I saw that she hug you...", Lee Joon said.

"It's nothing...", Jungshin said.

"Really??", Lee Joon keep tease Jungshin.

"Ne...", Jungshin said with serious look.

"But if it's true, don't be shame to admit it... I'm your team mates, right? We already know each other for a long time... Don't keep secrets...", Lee Joon said.

"Joon-ah, can you stop teasing me!??", Jungshin asked annoyed.

"Wow, someone is angry... So scary... Okay...", Lee Joon said and laugh.

"Aishhh! Hey all, practice begin!", Jungshin said.