CHAPTER 16

School Love

After that, they leave school. They go to a place that is very crowded, many people who sell food there.

 

"The sky was getting dark... Is it good for you to go home late?", Hyoyeon asked.

"Gweanchana. I'll explain it to my oppa...", Seohyun said.

"Okay. Then what do you want to order?", Hyoyeon asked.

"I want ddukbokkie...", Seohyun said.

"Araso. Then, ahjumma, give us two ddukbokkie!", Hyoyeon said to the seller.

"Ne! This is your order!", the seller said and give them the ddukbokkie.

"Gomawo, ahjumma!", Hyoyeon said then they go to take a sit.

"Hyoyeon-ah... I feel bad for Yonghwa and Jungshin. They are got suspended because of us...", Seohyun said sadly.

"Aigoo, Hyun. Don't think too much. They will be fine...", Hyoyeon said.

"But, they are going to miss the class lessons...", Seohyun said.

"Don't worry. They can borrow the notebook from us. Aish, not us, but you!", Hyoyeon said.

"Why just me??", Seohyun asked.

"Because I don't write anything when the teacher explains...", Hyoyeon said and smile bitter.

"Really?? Then what are you doing during the class?", Seohyun asked.

"Ehm... Sleeping… Listening music… Ehm… And…", Hyoyeon tried to mention it one by one.

"Tsk… You’re awesome… I never met someone like you…", Seohyun said.

"Yah… Are you praising me or are you insulting me??", Hyoyeon asked.

"Not both…", Seohyun said, “Hmm… I really want to meet them, especially Yonghwa. I have to apologize to him…", Seohyun said.

"Mwo?? Now??", Hyoyeon asked.

"Ne. What do you think?", Seohyun asked.

'If Seohyun go to Yonghwa's house, that's mean they will have time together. Aniyo. I can't let her go alone. I have to go too!', Hyoyeon thought and feel jealous because of that.

"Okay. Then I'll go with you!", Hyoyeon said.

"Aniyo. Just give me his address. I don't want to trouble you. I can go alone...", Seohyun said.

"Aigoo... What's trouble me? My home is only were in next to his house...", Hyoyeon said.

"Mwo?? So, you guys were neighbors??", Seohyun asked surprised, she just know it.

"Ne. Then don't waste our time anymore, let's go!", Hyoyeon said and pulled Seohyun's wrist.

 

At Yonghwa's house... TING! TONG!

 

"I'm coming...", Mrs. Jung said from inside then she opened the door.

"Annyeong, ahjumma...", Hyoyeon greeted.

"Oh, Hyoyeon-ah. It's you. And... Who is this beautiful girl?", Mrs. Jung asked smiled while look at Seohyun.

"She is my friend. She also Yonghwa's friend...", Hyoyeon introduced Seohyun.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Seo Joohyun. Nice to meet you...", Seohyun greet Mrs. Jung and bowed to her.

"Oh, nice to meet you too, Joohyun-ah...", Mrs. Jung said and smile to Seohyun. "What's bring you two come here so late?", Mrs. Jung asked.

"We want to meet Yonghwa. Is he at home?", Hyoyeon asked.

"Ne. He's in his room. Just go upstairs...", Mrs. Jung said.

"Araso. Kamsahamnida, ahjumma...", Hyoyeon said.

 

Then Hyoyeon led the way to Yonghwa's room at the second floor. Seohyun follow her from behind. When they reached the front of Yonghwa's room, suddenly... KRING~ KRING~ Hyoyeon's phone is ringing. It's a call from her mom.

 

"Wait for a while. I pick this phone call first...", Hyoyeon said to Seohyun.

"Araso...", Seohyun said then Seohyun stood silently in front of the door, while Hyoyeon got the call.

"Omma... Waeyo??", Hyoyeon asked on the phone.

"Where are you going?? Why are you still not go home now?", Mrs. Kim asked.

"I'm at Yonghwa's house. I still have some affairs. So, I'll go home a little late...", Hyoyeon answered.

"Aniyo. You must go home now...", Mrs. Kim said.

"Why??", Hyoyeon asked.

"Omma got a party invitation from my friend. But no one can drove me...", Mrs. Kim said.

"Then omma can ask appa to you...", Hyoyeon said.

"Your appa was not home. He was still in office...", Mrs. Kim said.

"Aigooo... But I can' t go home now, omma...", Hyoyeon said whined.

"No! You have to go home now and take me to go there. I should attend the party...", Mrs. Kim said.

"But-"

"No but anymore, okay? Go home now! Omma waiting for you!", Mrs. Kim said then she hang up the phone.

 

Tut... Tut... Tut...

 

"Waeyo, Hyo??", Seohyun asked Hyoyeon.

"My omma want me drove her to a party...", Hyoyeon said and sighed.

"Then you must go home...", Seohyun said.

"But, I can't leave you here!", Hyoyeon said.

"Wae?? You already brought me here. I don't need his address anymore. Even don't worry about me, I know the way to go home...", Seohyun said.

"No! As..as a good friend, I..I have to accompany you here!", Hyoyeon said stammered.

"You're weird...", Seohyun said while frowned.

"W-What weird??", Hyoyeon asked.

"Don't tell me, you want to keep an eye on me over here!? You're afraid I'll be alone with Yonghwa, isn't it?", Seohyun guessed.

"M-Mwo!? A-Aniyo!! You're over thinking!", Hyoyeon denied it.

"Really??", Seohyun asked as she narrowing her eyes.

"Ne!", Hyoyeon said.

'Aish! How did she know it?', Hyoyeon thought while scratching her head that doesn't itch.

 

KRING~ KRING~ Hyoyeon's phone rang again, she saw and read 'Omma is calling' on the screen.

 

"Kim Hyoyeon! Go home now!!", Mrs. Kim scolded.

"Aishh! Ne! Ne! I'll go home now!", Hyoyeon said annoyed then they ended the phone call.

"You better go home quickly. If not, your mom will getting mad...", Seohyun said.

"Araso. I go first...", Hyoyeon said annoyed.

"Bye!", Seohyun said then Hyoyeon left.

 

Seohyun stay there alone. She felt awkward and she is confused whether she should meet Yonghwa or not. She was about to knock on the door, but she didn't do it. "Why do I feel nervous all of a sudden?? Aigoo...", Seohyun confused, "What do I do? I've been here, so I have to meet him!", continue her. Then she knocked on the door... Knock... Knock... Knock... But there's no one answered from inside or opened the door. So, she knocked on the door again. But it's same. 'Is there no one? But his mom had said that Yonghwa was in his room... Hmm...', Seohyun thought while trying to open the door handle. CLEK! 'Eh? It's open! It was not locked...', Seohyun surprised then she go inside that room, she's even more surprised when she saw Yonghwa was sitting propped up in bed with his eyes closed, 'Aish! He surprised me! He was in the room, but why he did not answer when I knock on the door?', Seohyun grumbled on her mind.

 

"Jung Yonghwa...", Seohyun called him but there was no response from him.

"Yah! Jung Yonghwa!", now she called in a voice louder than before, but Yonghwa remained doesn't respond, he such as doesn't hear anything.

 

After that, she walked slowly approached him and sat beside him. Then she looked at him. 'Is he hearing music?', Seohyun thought, 'Yah! Of course, Seo Joohyun! You pabo! He is wearing an earphone, and close his eyes while mumble some lyrics...', Seohyun thought then an idea cross her mind, she take off his left earphone and then take a deep breathe.

 

"JUNG YONGHWA!", Seohyun shout loudly at his ear and make Yonghwa shocked, he looks suprised and confused.

'What the hell? Who shout at me!', Yonghwa thought then he look beside him, 'Why is she at here??? Is this my imagination?', Yonghwa thought but when he saw her smirked, he know she is real.

"Yah! Why you shout in my ear!", Yonghwa said annoyed.

"Wae? I already call you for several times but you never care so I just shout!", Seohyun said like she is right.

"Mwo? Can't you use a better way? Like tap me?", Yonghwa said again.

"Why I must think another way? Besides I think my idea is more useful right?", Seohyun smirked again.

"Yah! You..really..Ahh! Molla!", Yonghwa said frustation and make Seohyun smile.

"So! Why you come here, Seo Joohyun?", Yonghwa asked her.

'Ohh, he must be very angry now... He even called me with my full name…', Seohyun thought.

"..I..I..I just want to tell you something…", Seohyun said nervously.

"What?", Yonghwa said and look at her.

"Hemm..I..I just wanted to say so..sorry…", Seohyun said and look down, she afraid to look at Yonghwa.

"Sorry? For what?", Yonghwa asked confused.

"Sorry for… *sigh* I said sorry because I already judge you with said that you are all behind this but I think..I'm wrong…", Seohyun said and make Yonghwa smirked.

'So she has this side too? A shy and cute side?', Yonghwa thought.

"I don't know you also a vitcim and I mad at you…", Seohyun said again but Yonghwa just keep silent, he just still stared at her.

"And because of me, you get skors..I..I..I want to say sorry too because of my behave..I..", Seohyun don't know anymore what should she said.

'Why he just keep silent?', Seohyun thought.

"Ahh! Molla! I just want to said sorry and thankyou! Just that!", Seohyun said and stand up, she is about to walk away when she feels someone held her wrist.

"W-wae?", Seohyun ask suprised by Yonghwa action.

"You said sorry and thank you then you leave me?", Yonghwa said.

"What leave you?? Please… I just want to go home..I already said what I need to say…", Seohyun said.

'L-leave? What he mean? It's like we have in relationship…', Seohyun thought.

"Then at least you should hear me, like if I'm already accept your apology or not…", Yonghwa said again.

"Mwo?", Seohyun said.

"Yes, you don't know I accept it or not and you want to go now? After said that words?", Yonghwa said again.

"That's because you just keep silent so I think...", Seohyun didn't finish her words.

"Sit down…", Yonghwa said and make Seohyun sigh so she just follow.

"First, you don't have to say sorry..beside it's also my fault…", Yonghwa said and Seohyun just keep silent.

"And because of me being skors too, it's not you fault…", Yonghwa said.

"You know what? I should thanks to you…", Yonghwa said and make Seohyun confuse look at him.

"What?", Seohyun said.

"I want to thanks you..because of you..I can stop my anger…", Yonghwa look at her.

"You know what, when I'm angry.. I can't control myself..I can hit or kill someone… Thanks you can stop me or not I think I will regret…", Yonghwa said and Seohyun smile.

'She smile? She so beautiful with her smile…', Yonghwa thought.

"You shouldn't thank me… Besides I’m the one who should thanks to you… You make them shut down the rumor…", Seohyun smiled.

"You know?", Yonghwa shocked.

"Yeah… My friend told me…", Seohyun said.

"And this.." Seohyun hand him her notebook

"What is this?", Yonghwa asked.

"This is what we learn today, I will give it to you to write it, I know you can't come to school so I help you with the note…", Seohyun said.

"But…"

"No but..I just want to pay back. I don't want you to fail at your exam because of me, besides we already third years so…", Seohyun didn't finish her word.

"Thank you…", Yonghwa cut her and smile at her.

'His smile? So handsome OMG! Don't fall for him, Seohyun! He is a big playboy!', Seohyun thought.

"Then I need to go now…", Seohyun said.

"Already?", Yonghwa asked.

"Ne, I just want to said sorry and give you that…", Seohyun said.

"Then, I will walk you home…", Yonghwa said.

"It's okay, you don't need… Besides you remember right? You're being skors…", Seohyun said.

"But…"

"No but again, Jung Yonghwa…", Seohyun said.

"Araso, then be careful…", Yonghwa said, he know he won't win her.

"Okay…", Seohyun said and walk away.

"You will come again?", Yonghwa asked her before she leave him.

"Ne…", Seohyun said and leave Yonghwa who smile like crazy guy.

'She will come again? I don't know I should thanks the teacher or not? Yah! Jung Yonghwa wake up! She hate you! It's just because you help her so she come…', Yonghwa thought then he sigh again, he lay to his bed and look at the book, he open it and found there is so many sign, it's look like she really do so much effort for this, he smile widely.

 

After that, Seohyun always come to Yonghwa's house to give him the note. She also tell him what happen during the school. They become close after that, Yonghwa always or joke with her. She find out that Yonghwa not an arrogant people like she thinks. Yonghwa is a gentle man and childish. She also know that Yonghwa like music a lot. He didn't like to read book, but when she always tell him to try, he try. She also know that Yonghwa always held his promise.  Yonghwa also find out that she is an interesting girl. She like books a lot and a freaking crazy about her heatly. She is not like oridinary girl like he know. She also always nag to him. Even he didn't like her nag but he find out it's cute and he also know that she will nose flare when she mad.

 

to be continued...