CHAPTER 15

School Love

At a cafe...

 

"What do you want to order, miss?", the waiter asked.

"Hmm... Bring me this, this and this...", Hyoyeon said while pointed at the menu.

"Okay, another?", the waiter asked.

"No, that's all...", Hyoyeon said.

"Okay, wait for 15 minute...", the waiter said.

 

After a while, the food is coming and Hyoyeon eat happily but suddenly she feels something wrong.

 

"Hmm... I've had a lot of food, but why I still feel empty?", Hyoyeon said while drink her juice, suddenly she remember something and take her phone from her pocket and call someone.

"Yoboseyo?", someone pick up the phone.

"Yoboseyo, Jungshin-ah!", Hyoyeon said.

"Ahh... Hyo-ah, wae? Why did you call me?", Jungshin asked.

"I'm bored so I call you. By the way, do you still at home?", Hyoyeon asked.

"Of course! I got suspended so where can I go if I'm not at home?", Jungshin laugh at Hyoyeon stupid question.

"Yah! You laugh at me? I just ask you!", Hyoyeon said annoyed.

"Araso, araso. Then what's happen?", Jungshin asked.

"What did you mean?", Hyoyeon confused asked.

"Isn't there something happen so you call me?", Jungshin asked again.

"Ani, I just feel bored...", Hyoyeon said.

"Really? But why I feel something happen?", Jungshin said.

"Maybe just your feeling...", Hyoyeon said.

"Maybe. By the way, how is your punishment?", Jungshin asked.

"Ahh! Don't ask me about that!!!", Hyoyeon said annoyed because she remember about she and Seohyun fight.

"What's happen? Did you two fight again?", Jungshin asked.

"How did you know??", Hyoyeon asked surprised.

"Who didn't know about you two? When you two meet, it's always fight...", Jungshin explained.

"Ahhh!! Annoying!!! Ahh, by the way, how about your wound?", Hyoyeon asked.

"It's okay...", Jungshin said.

"Really? What if I visit you?", Hyoyeon said suddenly.

"Mwo?? You want to visit me??", Jungshin startled with Hyoyeon's word.

"Ne, wae? You didn't want me to visit you?", Hyoyeon asked.

"No, it just..it's weird...", Jungshin said.

"What's weird??", Hyoyeon asked.

"It just...", Jungshin didn't finish his word and being cut by Hyoyeon.

"Whatever! I will visit you now. I don't care you like it or not! Araso? Bye, see you...", Hyoyeon said and hung up her phone then Hyoyeon take out her wallet and put money on the table then she leave the cafe.

 

30 minute later... Kring~ Kring~ Jungshin's phone ringing. Then he picked it up.

 

"Jungshin-ah, I almost reach your house...", Hyoyeon said.

"Araso. I'll go downstairs and open the door...", Jungshin said.

"Okay!", Hyoyeon said then after a while she look Jungshin at the terrace.

"Jungshin-ah!", Hyoyeon said and come towards him.

"Hi, Hyo. Let's go inside...", Jungshin said.

"Aniyo. I don't want. Let's just go to basketball court near your house!", Hyoyeon said.

"Mwo? Why??", Jungshin asked.

"Yah, didn't you get bored at home whole day because of the suspended?", Hyoyeon asked.

"Ohh. Ne...", Jungshin said.

"Then let's go!", Hyoyeon said and pulled his wrist.

 

At the basketball court... They sat on a bench beside the court...

 

"It’s already late. Should not you go home?", Jungshin asked.

"No. I don't want to go home now...", Hyoyeon said.

"Then what are we doing here?", Jungshin asked again.

"Let's we have a duel!", Hyoyeon challenge him.

"Okay. You will not be able to win from me...", Jungshin said.

"Yahh! Don't underestimate me!", Hyoyeon said.

"Let us see!", Jungshin said after that they start the game.

 

At last...

 

"See? I won!", Jungshin said happily.

"You cheat!!", Hyoyeon said.

"Mwo? What cheat??", Jungshin asked.

"You're so tall! So, you could easily steal the ball from me and shoot the ball!", Hyoyeon said annoyed.

"Yah! Yah! It's not a cheat! I naturally high! Blame yourself to be short!", Jungshin said.

"Yah!! I'm not short!", Hyoyeon shouted.

"You're short!", Jungshin said.

"No! I'm not!!", Hyoyeon said.

"Yes, you're!", Jungshin replied.

"No!!!", Hyoyeon said annoyed while hitting Jungshin's head.

"Ouchh!!! Yahh!! That's hurt!!", Jungshin said angrily while rub his head.

"See! I can reach your head! That proves I'm not short!", Hyoyeon said while crossed her arms.

"But you don't have to hit so hard! Aishhh!! My head...", Jungshin sighed.

"It's your fault who kept saying me short! Huh!", Hyoyeon said annoyed.

"Ouhhh...", Jungshin scream in pain.

"Aish! You're too much! It may not hurt!", Hyoyeon said.

"Yah! I'm serious! Your..your ring hit my head...", Jungshin said then Hyoyeon quickly saw her finger, and it was true, she was wearing a ring given by her parents.

"Is..Is it really hurt??", Hyoyeon asked start to worried.

"Of course! You want to say that I was just acting?", Jungshin asked.

"Mi..mianhae... I forgot I was wearing a ring...", Hyoyeon said.

"You should be more careful next time…", Jungshin said as he rubbed his head.

"Ara. Ara…", Hyoyeon said, “By the way, thanks for accompany me tonight. Next time I wouldn’t lose to you!", she continued and smiled.

'That smile..is so cute...', Jungshin melted.

 

Tomorrow morning, Hyoyeon go to school and meet Seohyun in the classroom. They give each other a deadly stare, Yoona notice that. Then Hyoyeon walked away without saying anything.

 

"Did you two fight again yesterday?", Yoona asked Seohyun.

"What again? She is so annoying!", Seohyun said.

"When will you two stop fighting? Tsk...", Yoona said.

"I think it never will...", Seohyun said then Seohyun leave the classroom and go to the toilet.

"So, it's you who take the picture?", Luna asked surprised.

"Ne! This is very fun! I enjoy the game!", Victoria said as she laughed.

"Why are you do that?", Amber asked.

"It's simple. I want to give a lesson for Hyoyeon. She is very disturb me to get Yonghwa!", Victoria said.

"But, how about Seohyun? She also get into the trouble...", Luna said.

"And also that nerd girl, she is also annoying! Who ask her to flirt with Yonghwa in the classroom that afternoon? She should have realized that she didn't fit with Yonghwa!", Victoria said.

"But you're perfect! Now they get the punishment!", Luna said and laughed.

"Ne. It's my goal. I'm happy to see them suffer!", Victoria said and smirked.

'So, along this time it's not Hyoyeon who did it, but Victoria. I have been guilty of it. I've been angry with Hyoyeon and accusing her. How pabo me! How can I believed Victoria??', Seohyun feel bad to Hyoyeon. After Victoria and friends go away, Seohyun came out and back to the classroom.

"Hyun-ah, waeyo??", Yoona notice Seohyun looks not good.

"A-Ani...", Seohyun said while sat on her chair.

"Are you sure??", Yoona asked worried.

"N-Ne. I saw the teacher is coming... Let's start our lessons!", Seohyun said.

 

***

 

After school, like the previous days, Seohyun and Hyoyeon stay in the classroom to work on their project.

 

"Kim Hyoyeon...", Seohyun come towards Hyoyeon who are seriously making the report.

"What? Do you have matters with me?", Hyoyeon asked coldly.

"Mianhae...", Seohyun said apologize and Hyoyeon was confused.

"Mianhae?", Hyoyeon asked while raised her eye brows.

"Ne. Mianhae. I've been misunderstanding to you. I already know that it's not you who publish my picture with Yonghwa...", Seohyun said with her head look down.

"It's too late for you realize it. We've get the punishment...", Hyoyeon said.

"It's my fault. Please forgive me...", Seohyun beg her.

"I'll forgive you if you tell me who's been spreading the lie that I photograph it...", Hyoyeon said.

"It's Victoria...", Seohyun said.

"What!!? Victoria!? Aishh!! That girl! She's always looking for trouble with me! She has slandered me! I will not let her!!", Hyoyeon said angrily and about to go.

"Yah, where will you go?", Seohyun asked as she hold Hyoyeon's wrist.

"I will go to find that !", Hyoyeon said.

"Aniyo! You must stay here!", Seohyun said.

"Why!? If you're afraid of her, then I will go alone!", Hyoyeon said.

"We're in the period of punishment. If Park-seonsaengnim knows you're troubled again with Victoria, then you will get more severe punishment!", Seohyun said.

"...", Hyoyeon is thinking, what was said by Seohyun is true.

"Calm down, okay?", Seohyun said.

"Are you going to remain silent like this? Don't you want take some revenge?", Hyoyeon asked.

"Let's pretend we don't know about this, okay?", Seohyun said.

"But-", she cut by Seohyun.

"Please... Don't make the problem worse... We must wait for the right timing to clear this problem...", Seohyun said.

"Araso. But I make sure that Victoria will pay for this!", Hyoyeon said annoyed.

"Ne. So?", Seohyun said.

"So what??", Hyoyeon asked.

"Do you forgive me?", Seohyun asked, "Let us forget our quarrels in the past! I think it's better if we become friends!", she continued.

"Ne. Forgive me too. Sorry for my mistake all along...", Hyoyeon said.

"Me too...", Seohyun said.

"So, we are friends now?", Hyoyeon asked as she held out her hand to Seohyun.

"Ne! Friends!", Seohyun said and she shook her hand.

"You are my first yeoja chingu!", Hyoyeon said.

"Really??", Seohyun asked surprised.

"Ne. Since I come to this school, I don't have yeoja chingu. My friends just Yonghwa, Jungshin, Jonghyun, and Minhyuk...", Hyoyeon said.

"Why???", Seohyun asked, she never know about that.

"Many girls hate me because I always blocking them to get close to Yonghwa...", Hyoyeon said.

"Ah, you're too over-protective...", Seohyun said.

"I'm not over-protective. They always look at Yonghwa because of his charisma and handsome face! I wouldn't let them hurt my childhood friend!", Hyoyeon said.

"You're really good friends...", Seohyun praise her.

"Aniyo. I just do my best for my friends...", Hyoyeon said.

"Yeah. You did it...", Seohyun said.

"Then Seohyun-ah, teach me how to read this...", Hyoyeon said.

"Omoo! I'm forget. Araso...", Seohyun said.

 

Then Hyoyeon sat beside her, Seohyun teach her and explain the meaning to Hyoyeon, they make the summary together. Two hours later... It's already 6 pm...

 

"Omoo! My head is almost exploded...", Seohyun said while put down her pen.

"Hey, I thought you were not going to complain because you really like reading!", Hyoyeon said.

"Although I like reading, but I also need more time to read this books slowly. Besides this books are very complicated. I'm getting confused now...", Seohyun said.

"Ne. Even you're also complain, what about me?? I don't like to read!", Hyoyeon said.

"Punishment was very miserable...", Seohyun said and sighed.

"Ah, Hyun-ah! Let us go to have some snack! And for celebrate our friendship!", Hyoyeon said excitedly.

"Then how about our project??", Seohyun asked.

"Aish, don't worry, Hyun. We still have time to finish it. We've been working on it for 2 hours, so we need refreshing now!", Hyoyeon said.

"Ehm, araso. I need some fresh air to clear my brain...", Seohyun said.

"So, kajja!", Hyoyeon said and pull Seohyun's wrist.

 

to be continued...