CHAPTER 2

School Love

 

Then Hyoyeon and Yonghwa go to canteen to for lunch. Many girls in the canteen feel so excited because of Yonghwa.

 

"Wow! Isn't he Jung Yonghwa???", one girl said.

"Omo! He so handsome...", another girl said.

"Ahhh! I hope he become my boyfriend...", and one of the other girl said.

"Yonghwa-ah, it's so noisy and annoying here!", Hyoyeon said.

"Then what? It's because of me???", Yonghwa asked when he walk to counter to buy food.

"Of course it's because you. If not, then who...? It's really annoying when I heard their scream and my ears is hurt!!", Hyoyeon said while rub her ears.

"Ahh... It is my fault to being popular???", Yonghwa asked when he confused what food he want to eat.

"Of course it's your fault!!!", Hyoyeon yelled, so many people gathered there because of Yonghwa.

"Hmm...", he said and not focus at Hyoyeon words because now he is really confused want to eat ramyun or spaghetti.

"Yah! Do you hear me?", Hyoyeon asked and Yonghwa still mumble that two name of food 'ramyun or spaghetti?'

"Aigoo...", Hyoyeon sighed, she knows when he focus at something, he won't focus at another thing anymore, then Hyoyeon looks around there so many people are waiting for them.

"Yah! Yonghwa-ah, you better choose quickly because there are so many people also waiting to buy food...", Hyoyeon said.

"Yah! Hyoyeon-ah, just keep quiet for a while! This because of you I must being this confused to choose food. Besides there is no one complain about I'm too long choose food!", Yonghwa said.

"Yah, you are so selfish!", Hyoyeon said.

"Mehrong!", Yonghwa stick his tongue and back to his mind and Hyoyeon just sigh look at her bestfriend.

 

Suddenly someone yelled at Hyoyeon and Yonghwa from their back.

 

"Can't you two faster? There is so many people waiting to buy food!!"

"Yah! Who is the one so brave yelled at us?", Hyoyeon said then she turn back to see who is it.

"Me!", Seohyun said.

"You! Seo Joohyun!", Hyoyeon said and then Yonghwa look at the one who yelled at them.

"Can't you two make it faster? Is this canteen open just for you two???", Seohyun asked again.

"Yah! It's not my fault, this because of this pabo guy!", Hyoyeon hit Yonghwa's head.

"Yah!", Yonghwa yelled.

"I just confused what food did I want to buy!", Yonghwa said.

"Mwo????? Are you a kid??? Can't you choose it quickly?? Because of your stupid mind we all must waiting for you!!!?", Seohyun angrily said.

"Yah! Why are you two just said me stupid and pabo!? Are that two words is the best to describe me!?", Yonghwa protest.

"Hey! It's a fact! This is public area, not yours!! But you order something so long like no one else behind you!! So, what I have to call you if it's not pabo!?", Seohyun still mad, after that, someone come.

"Hyun-ah, calm down. Don't fight! Here is very crowded...", a yeoja said and about to pulled Seohyun from there.

"I can't, Yoona-ah! I must teach him about attitude! I really wonder how can he still protest again, whereas he was wrong! He don't say sorry or something like that! Really has no manners!", Seohyun said.

"But... There are so many people see you two...", Yoona said.

"I don't care!", Seohyun said then Yoona can't doing anything, she was really afraid when Seohyun's angry.

"And you, Jung Yonghwa! Don't think you're a popular guy in this school so you can do anything like what you want!", Seohyun said but Yonghwa keep silent.

"Seo Joohyun! Is it enough for you to mad at him!? I'm bored of hearing you're grumpy! You just make this little problem bigger!", Hyoyeon said.

"I know maybe this is a little problem for you two, even it's not a problem! But, this is a problem for me!!", Seohyun said.

"Problem for you???? There is no one person here who said this is a problem but you, a girl who likes to interfere people's business and only you regard this as a big problem!!", Hyoyeon shouted.

"Mwo??? How dare you say me like that!!?", Seohyun angrily said.

"Why not dare!?", Hyoyeon asked back with a high tone.

"You two are the same!! Don't have manners!!", Seohyun said.

"I don't have manners!? So, do you have it???? I tell you, you are the one who don't have attitude first!! Shouting at people and mad like crazy girl here!! You know what the worst!!?? Because of you maybe this all people won't get their food because they must wait for your long statement here!!!", Hyoyeon yelled.

"Youuu!!!!!", Seohyun is really angry and she looks like have a black aura at her back.

"Stop... Stop!", Yoona said, she really afraid when she feels Seohyun black aura because she knows when that's aura came out this canteen must break.

"Hyoyeon-ah, don't fight anymore! It's embarrassing! Now just let her buy the food first...", Yonghwa said and walk a few steps to the side to give space for Seohyun and Yoona go in front of the food counter.

"Why didn't you say anything!? Why do you let them order first!?", Hyoyeon asked Yonghwa and she frowned.

"I think she is right. So, I'll think first what I want to choose...", Yonghwa said.

"Keep your mouth! Don't make me lose control!", Seohyun said to Hyoyeon.

"I'm not afraid of you!!", Hyoyeon said then Seohyun walk past them.

 

After that, Seohyun and Yoona go to in front of the counter and choose her order. Meanwhile, Yonghwa and Hyoyeon standing beside them.

 

"Hm... I want Goguma Cake and Goguma Latte...", Seohyun said after she look at the list menu.

"Ne! Anything else?", the waiter asked.

"How about you, Yoona-ah? Do you want to order something?", Seohyun asked Yoona.

"Ehm... Ehm...", Yoona still thinking.

"Choose it faster, Yoona-ah. Don't be like someone who doesn't know the rules!", Seohyun said then Hyoyeon stared at her, besides Yonghwa just keep silent.

'Aishh! This girl is so annoying!!', Hyoyeon thought.

"Just give me bubble tea...", Yoona said.

"Araso. Wait a minute!", the waiter said.

 

Then their food is ready. Seohyun and Yoona take the food and about to go away, but...

 

"Ah, I forget said something to you!", Seohyun said to Yonghwa.

"What is it?", Yonghwa asked.

"I hate spreared charm guy like you! And I want to remind you something, this is just normal school so stop act like you are a popular artist or don't school at here, just go and find another place for people like you!"", Seohyun said.

 

Yonghwa get shocked. Only this time he met someone who hated him. He can't believe it. During this time, there are many girls always chase him and praise him. They are very fascinated with his handsome face.

 

"Yah! Don't start again! Are you really want to fight with us!?", Hyoyeon said.

"Aniyo. I just said about my true feeling...", Seohyun said and smirk then go.

"Hey! I haven't finished talking with you!!", Hyoyeon grumpy and she want to chase Seohyun but Yonghwa hold it.

"Stop! Just stay here! Don't make the problem worse!", Yonghwa said.

"Yah! I don't want make the problem worse but I just want to defend you!", Hyoyeon said annoyed.

"I'm not telling you to defend me...", Yonghwa said.

"Aishh! You're also very annoying!! Why everyone today is very annoying!? It's ruined my day!!", Hyoyeon grumble and Yonghwa doesn't respond it.

"And then I feel that you're so weird!! What's wrong with you? You just keep silent when she said you bad!", Hyoyeon said.

"I'm too lazy debated with her...", Yonghwa said.

"Mwo? Jinjja? Hm, I don't believe it. I think... Ehm... Ah! Or... Do you like her!?", Hyoyeon guessed.

"Yah!! Don't make the gossip, Miss Gossip!!", Yonghwa said.

"What? You call me Miss Gossip!? Yah! You want to die!?", Hyoyeon said while hit him.

"Aw! It hurts!", Yonghwa said.

"Who told you to call me Miss Gossip!?", Hyoyeon asked.

"Eh... Okay, okay. Mianhae, araso? Keke... Don't mad again, Hyo-ah. You will look old if you always mad...", Yonghwa said.

"Mwo??? You!!!", Hyoyeon is ready to explode.

"Eh..eh... I..i.. I'm just kidding... You always look beautiful, Hyo-ah... Hem... By the way, today is my treat, you can eat all of food here... Come on! Come on!", Yonghwa afraid of what he look then he pulled Hyoyeon go to the food counter.

 

'She's like female wolf. So scary... I must do this to survive...', Yonghwa's mind said.

 

"You said so!? You will treat me today???", Hyoyeon asked with loud voice.

"Of course! I'll treat you all of what you want to eat!", Yonghwa said then smile.

"Then, ahjumma... Can you give me all of the food in this menu?", Hyoyeon asked.

"Mwo??? That's too much!", Yonghwa said surprised.

"Mwo?!? You said you will treat me all!", Hyoyeon angrily said.

"Ne! Ne! Of course but didn't it too much? How can you eat them all...? You will get stomach ache...", Yonghwa said while hold his pocket.

"I don't care! Now, you want to treat me or not?!??", Hyoyeon asked.

"E..e.. Okay...", he finally give up.

 

'Oh! I hope my money enough! OMG! Why I said that stupid words! My moneyy... T.T', Yonghwa thought.

'Keke~ I enjoy this game!’, Hyoyeon thought then she make her evil laugh.

 


 

The second chapter update :)

Seohyun & Yoona appearance keke~

Thanks for cnsdGirl and Snsdcnblue14 already vote this story :)

Thanks also for our subscribers, hope you guys like the story :D

By the way, today is 25th December 2012,

We want to say...

Merry Christmas 2012

Wish u all a joy and happiness!

GBU and your family with love, joy and prosperous for the coming new year!

\(^_^)/

 

Cheers,

~ MukuMuku & kpoplovers94 ~

 

Note : I'm not the owner of this pictures :)