CHAPTER 1

School Love

 

TING TONG! The maid of a house is open the door.

 

"Oh! Hyoyeon-agassi, good morning...", the maid said and bow to her.

"Ne, good morning ahjumma...", Hyoyeon said and smile to her.

"Omo! Hyoyeon-ah, you already come?", Mrs. Jung said.

"Annyeong, ahjumma...", Hyoyeon greets to Mrs. Jung.

"Annyeong, do you come to wake my son again?", Mrs. Jung asked.

"Ne, ahjumma. Is he still sleeping?", Hyoyeon asked.

"Ne...", Mrs. Jung said.

"Omo! He is really like a pig, then ahjumma, excuse me, I will wake him up, wait for me...", Hyoyeon said and go to Mrs. Jung son's room.

"Mianhae Hyoyeon-ah, makes you have to wake that pig everyday...", Mrs. Jung said, she really desperate with his son habit, he really difficult to wake up especially in the morning.

 

In the Mrs. Jung son's room...

 

"Yah! Jung Yonghwa! Palli get up, how can you sleep in this time? It's already 7.00 am!", Hyoyeon yelled at Yonghwa whose still nagging at bed.

"Emm...", Yonghwa feels annoyed with Hyoyeon voice then Hyoyeon pull his blanket and yelled again.

"Jung Yonghwa, you better get up if you didn't want me to kick you! Because of you, we can be late go to school!!", Hyoyeon shout frustation with Yonghwa who is really hard to wake up in the morning.

"Yah, Kim Hyoyeon! Can't you wake me up with don't yelled like that just for one times?", finally Yonghwa wake up.

"Aigo... Even I already yelled every morning, you still hard to wake up! If I don't yelled, maybe you wouldn't wake up and never had your class!", Hyoyeon said get annoyed.

"But do you know that your voice are so annoying??", Yonghwa protest again.

"Yah! It's for your good to not be late! Besides, I don't want be late!", Hyoyeon said.

"Then you just go first. Let me have my beautiful morning without your annoying voice...", Yonghwa said.

"Really? No problem if this is what you want...", Hyoyeon said then Yonghwa go to bathroom and take a bath.

"I think all of the girls who always chase you will go away if they know about your bad habits!", Hyoyeon yelled in front of Yonghwa's bathroom when she walked pass the bathroom before she go out from his room.

 

After finish his bath, Yonghwa walk down and he find his mom is preparing breakfast.

 

"Omma, good morning...", Yonghwa said.

"Morning, aigoo... How old are you and you still makes Hyoyeon to wake you up?", Mrs. Jung said.

"Omma, I never told her to wake me up every morning...", Yonghwa said.

"But, I told her...", his mom said while she place a glass of milk on the table.

 

Yonghwa just sigh then he looks around and find out something is missing.

 

"Omma, where is Hyoyeon?", Yonghwa asked.

"Ohh! I forgot to tell you that she already leave and go to school by herself...", Mrs. Jung said.

"Mwo?!? Why didn't she wait for me?", Yonghwa said and quickly grab his bread and leave then he started to drive his car.

 

Ten minutes later, Yonghwa arrived at school.

 

"Ah, thank goodness... I'm not late...", Yonghwa said when he look around still crowded, the students haven't enter the class.

 

After he entered the classroom...

 

"Hey, Hyoyeon-ah! Why are you leave me?", Yonghwa asked her when he look at Hyoyeon already sit at her place.

"Did you forget what you said this morning? I just follow your words...", Hyoyeon said.

"Ahh, araso... Okay, from now I will show you that I can wake up by myself! Just save your annoying voice!", Yonghwa said with teasing tone.

"It's just your lucky not to be late today. Wait for the next day!", Hyoyeon said then pout.

"We'll see!", Yonghwa said.

 

Then the bell ring, they started their lessons... Two hours later... DING! DONG!

 

"Ahh! Finally this lesson is ended!", Yonghwa said.

"Yonghwa-oppa!", suddenly one girl come to Yonghwa.

"Waeyo, Victoria?", Yonghwa asked when he saw Victoria come near him.

"Oppa... I just want to ask that...can..can you..have a lunch with me today?", Victoria asked then Hyoyeon heard their conversation.

"Hmm... I think it's okay...", Yonghwa said then smile.

"Besides I'm really hungry, what did you bought?", Yonghwa asked Victoria when he saw she is holding a lunch box, he know Victoria was good at cooking and she always win at cooking contest.

 

Suddenly, Hyoyeon come and cut their conversation quickly...

 

"I'm sorry for disturb you two but this guy already have lunch with me...", Hyoyeon said.

"But oppa said that he...", Victoria hasn't finish her words and being cut by Hyoyeon.

"He always forget everything that he promise. Didn't you, Jung Yonghwa???", Hyoyeon asked with big eyes and smile and it's make him scared because he know when her expression like this, he will die if he didn't hear what she said.

"Ehh... It's right! I'm forget it! Mianhae, Victoria. Maybe next time...", Yonghwa said with awkward smile.

"Mwo? But oppa already promise me...", Victoria protest.

"But HE (point at Yonghwa) promise ME (point at herself) FIRST!", Hyoyeon said with pressure tone in every her words.

"Mianhae, Victoria... I promise her first...", Yonghwa said with his aegyo that can melt every girls heart.

"Okay, araso, oppa...", Victoria said.

 

'My aegyo is really useful if it's not, maybe I can see the third world war!', Yonghwa thought.

 

"But... I hope you accept this!", Victoria said while show the lunch box.

"Araso...", Yonghwa said then he take the lunch box.

"I make it by myself. Hope you like it, oppa...", Victoria said then smile.

"Ne! I will. I know you're the best chef in every cooking contest... This must be really delicious!", Yonghwa said and make Victoria blushed, he forget that Hyoyeon is beside him.

"Yah! Yah! It's enough for me to see the romantic drama of you two!!! Just go quickly!", Hyoyeon said and pulled Yonghwa's hand to go away from there.

"Bye, oppaa...", Victoria said and wave to Yonghwa.

"Bye...", Yonghwa wave back while he keeps pulling by Hyoyeon.

 

Hyoyeon keeps pulling Yonghwa.

 

"Yah! Hyoyeon-ah! Why are you pulling me?", Yonghwa asked but Hyoyeon didn't mind him.

"Yah! I asked you! Why are you pulling me? Where are we going?", Yonghwa asked again.

"Aishh! You're so noisy!!", Hyoyeon get annoying then she release him.

"Answer me if you don't want me become more noisy!", Yonghwa said.

"Aish! Why are you acting like a boss here? So annoying! Don't ask too much! Now come with me to the canteen!", Hyoyeon said.

"Hm, okay...", Yonghwa said.

"Ah, by the way, give me the lunch box!", Hyoyeon said.

"Wae? For what? Do you also want to eat this? Aniyo! Just buy the other food for yourself! Don't fight with me! Victoria make this just for me!", Yonghwa said.

"Yah! Don't talk too much!! Don't make me mad!! Give it to me!!", Hyoyeon said and give Yonghwa the death glare.

"Araso! Araso! Don't kill me with your eyes!", Yonghwa said then he give the lunch box to Hyoyeon.

 

After that, Hyoyeon take the lunch box and a bit far from her place, she saw a man who was sitting in the corridor... Then she go to the man...

 

"Nichkhun-ah!", Hyoyeon call him.

"Oh, Hyoyeon, waeyo?", Nichkhun asked.

"I want give you something...", Hyoyeon said and give the lunch box.

"What is it?? A lunch box??", Nichkhun asked confuse.

"Ne. This is from Victoria. She call me to give this for you...", Hyoyeon said.

"Mwo?? Victoria?", Nichkhun get surprised.

"Ne...", Hyoyeon said and smile.

"Why is she make me some food? She never do that! I think she don't like me. Why is she don't give it by herself?", Nichkhun asked.

"Ah, she was ashamed to meet you... So, she ask my help...", Hyoyeon said.

"Jinjja??", Nichkhun asked again.

"Ne... Okay, I must go now. Bye!", Hyoyeon said.

"Gomawo, Hyoyeon-ah...", Nichkhun said then smile brightly.

"Ne!", Hyoyeon said and she come back to Yonghwa's place.

 

***

 

"Hey, why are you give the lunch box to Nichkhun!?", Yonghwa asked.

"I think it's better if you don't eat that food. Maybe she has put some love seasoning into it to make you fall for her...", Hyoyeon said.

"You're crazy!", Yonghwa said.

"Ahh! Just go to canteen now. I'm hungry... Kajja!", Hyoyeon said then giggling quietly.

 


 

The first chapter update :)

And thank you so much for seohyun10 already vote this story :D

And also thanks to our lovely subscribers :)

Enjoy reading :)