CHAPTER 11

School Love

 

Suddenly someone come in... It's Hyoyeon. Her step being stopped and glared at Seohyun.

 

"Why I must meet you here?", Hyoyeon said coldly but Seohyun didn't mind at her.

"Yah! What do you mean? If you don't want to meet us, just go out from here!", Yoona said annoyed.

"Mwo? I don't talk to you, Im Yoona. So, shut up!", Hyoyeon said.

"You-", Yoona get angry but Hyoyeon didn't mind at her.

"Are you crying?", Hyoyeon asked Seohyun.

"Just own your mind!", Seohyun said.

"Ah, I saw something familiar on information board. That is the hot news today...", Hyoyeon said.

"So, it's you who takes the picture!?", Yoona said.

"Don't accuse people carelessly!", Hyoyeon said.

"Don't lie! I'm sure it's you!", Yoona said.

"I already said that's not me. But I'm thank the people who takes the picture. So people will know who is she! !", Hyoyeon said then Seohyun slapped her very hard.

 

PLAKK!!!

 

"Keep your mouth!!!", Seohyun exploded.

"A girl who kissing with a guy that easy, isn't she is a ?", Hyoyeon said.

"You don't know the truth, so don't talk something messy!", Seohyun said angrily.

"What?!? The truth? It's all the truth that Seo Joohyun kissing with guy easily... Ahh, don't said that you just pretend to hate Yonghwa to get his attention??", Hyoyeon angrily said.

"Mwo?!? I never kiss that guy!", Seohyun shouted frustation.

"So you want to tell me that my eyes are blurred?", Hyoyeon said.

"You saw them?", Yoona asked.

"Yes, I am, and what? I really see you two kissing!", Hyoyeon said.

"Then it must be you who take that picture!", Yoona said.

"What!!? You? How dare you...", Seohyun angrily said.

"Yah! How many times I said it's not me!!! Are you two deaf?", Hyoyeon shouted but suddenly someone come in.

"Victoria?", Yoona said and Seohyun just silent when Hyoyeon look away.

"What are you doing at here?", Yoona asked.

"Wae? This is girl's restroom so every girl who want to come can come!", Victoria said, Hyoyeon get annoyed with what she said and go out leave them, but suddenly someone call her and she look back and find Seohyun run towards her then 'PLAKK!' Seohyun slap Hyoyeon.

"Yah! What are you doing???!??", Hyoyeon mad.

"You!! How can you take that picture!!?", Seohyun shouted.

"Mwo??!? I already said so many time to you, deaf girl! I'm not the one who take that stupid picture!!", Hyoyeon shouted but when Seohyun about to answer back, someone stop her.

"Stop lying Hyoyeon, I saw you take that picture...", Victoria said while she just get out from restroom.

"What!!? What are you saying about!? You all conspired to accuse me!?", Hyoyeon about to hit her but someone stop her.

"Yong-Yonghwa...?", Hyoyeon said while look at him.

"What are you doing at her, Hyo?", Yonghwa asked.

"This bastard girl! She said-", Hyoyeon didn't finish her words and being cut by Victoria.

"Stop lying again! You think my eyes are blurred?", Victoria said and make Yonghwa confused.

"What are you all talking about?", Yonghwa asked.

"You don't know Yonghwa-oppa, this girl, your bestfriend take a picture about you and Seohyun while you two kissing! And she put the picture on the information board!", Victoria said and make Yonghwa suprised.

"It's not me!!", Hyoyeon denied.

"But I saw you...", Victoria said.

"STOP!", suddenly Seohyun shouted make they look at her.

"Can you two stop it? It's really annoyed and by the way I'm the one who must angry! And you, Jung Yonghwa! I remind you never near me or what, I never had problem like this time! Everytime I near you, I'm always unlucky! I really hate you!!!", Seohyun said and walk away, Yonghwa shocked with what he hear.

"What that nerd girl did? She shout at you?", Victoria said to Yonghwa.

"You are the same with her! You two are so annoyed!", Hyoyeon said.

"You-", Victoria's word cut by Yonghwa.

"Stop! Can you two stop!!??", Yonghwa shouted and make them look at him.

"I ask who is the one take that picture!!!?", Yonghwa shouted, Hyoyeon know that he is mad now.

"It's her!", Victoria pointed at Hyoyeon.

"What!? I said it's not me!", Hyoyeon said.

"Shut up! I ask you, Hyoyeon! Is it you who take the picture?", Yonghwa asked.

"Mwo? Now you don't trust me? I'm your bestfriend, but now because this girl said me, you trust her!?", Hyoyeon said.

"I just ask, Kim Hyoyeon! Don't make me mad!", Yonghwa said.

"Fine! If you said it is me then it is me! Happy!?", Hyoyeon shouted then suddenly Yonghwa slap her make Hyoyeon suprised and look at him.

"You...you..slap me?", Hyoyeon said, she's hurt, how can he slap her like that? She know Yonghwa is angry now, but even like that how can he slap her?

"Just get out from here!", Yonghwa shouted make Hyoyeon more suprised.

"Fine!", Hyoyeon shouted back and walk away with tears fall down.

"That's what you get!", Victoria smile when she saw Hyoyeon walk away.

"Oppa, I said to you that she...", Victoria didn't finish her word and being cut by Yonghwa.

"Can you keep quiet too??!", Yonghwa shouted and make Victoria suprised, he is really mad and if he mad no one can stop him.

"O-oppa?", Victoria confused.

"I said quiet!", Yonghwa shouted again and walk away, he go to the information board, after that, Yonghwa take and tear the picture.

"Aarggghhh!!!", Yonghwa mad.

"Hyung!", someone called him, it's Jungshin and Minhyuk also come.

"Hyung, we're already hear the news about you and Seohyun. What's it?? You are really kissing with Seohyun??", Minhyuk asked, he was shocked when heard the news.

"...", Yonghwa didn't answered him.

"Hyung! Why are you keep quiet? Speak something!", Minhyuk said.

"Don't bother me now!!", Yonghwa yelled then he walk away and leave them.

"Hyung! Hyung!!", Minhyuk called him but it doesn't work.

"I think he needs time to be alone. This news must become a big pressure for him...", Jungshin said.

"But I want to know the news is true or not. What do you think? Is hyung really do that?", Minhyuk asked Jungshin.

"Molla...", Jungshin said and he thought about what Hyoyeon's said that she saw Yonghwa and Seohyun are kissing yesterday, it's make him wonder to believe it or not.

 

KRINGGGG! The bell is ringing, it's mean the first class is about to begin.

 

"Morning, class!", Park-seonsaengnim greets.

"Morning, sir!", the students said.

"Okay, now I'll absent first!", Park-seonsaengnim said then he call one by one his student's name.

"Where's Jung Yonghwa? Is he late again?", Park-seonsaengnim asked when he notice that Yonghwa is not there.

"Sst! Where's Yonghwa-hyung?", Minhyuk whispered to Jungshin.

"I don't know. He hasn't comeback...", Jungshin said.

"Even Hyoyeon is missing too. I think I saw her this morning!", Minhyuk said.

"Ne, you're right. Because her bag is here...", Jungshin said.

'Hm, why Hyoyeon left her bag in the class? Why she didn't attend the class? Or is she with Yonghwa-hyung now?', Jungshin thought.

"Why are so many students absent today?", Park-seonsaengnim asked when he look at the classroom has 3 empty place, it's Yonghwa, Hyoyeon, and Seohyun.

"Lee Jonghyun, you're the captain in this class, do you know why they didn't come?", Park-seonsaengnim asked Jonghyun.

"Ehm, I don't know, sir...", Jonghyun said.

"Ohh, araso. Then let we start our lessons!", Park-seonsaengnim said.