CHAPTER 13

School Love

At Seohyun’s house…

 

"You’re back?", Donghae asked.

"...", Seohyun didn't answer and just walk to her room.

"What’s happen?", Donghae asked leeteuk whose sit beside him.

"I don't know, maybe she have problem?", Leeteuk said.

"Let me see!", Donghae said and walk to Seohyun's room.

 

TOK! TOK!

 

"May I come in?", Donghae asked but there’s no answer from Seohyun so he just enter her room and find her sitting on her bed.

"Seohyun-ah, what’s happen?", Donghae asked her.

"Donghae-oppa…", Seohyun said.

"Wae? Is there something happen?", Donghae sit beside her.

"Today is really so bad! Bad! Bad!!!", Seohyun said while hit her bed but Donghae stop her by held her hand.

"Don't do this, you can tell me what happen? Is there someone disturb you?", Donghae carefully asked.

"Oppa, they are so bad!!!", Seohyun said while her tears drop and make Donghae suprised so he weap her tears away and look at her.

"Tell me what’s happen?", Donghae asked gently.

"Someone said I-I kissed a guy…", Seohyun tears drop again, this never happen to her but why now this all happen? When she met Yonghwa and his friend, bad things always happen to her.

"Mwo?? Who said that?", Donghae asked.

"Molla, oppa. But I never kiss that guy! He just want to clean the dust on my hair but someone took our picture and said we are kissing but the fact we are not kissing, but no one trust me!", Seohyun cries.

"All students in school hate me because of that, because that guy, that guy is school's star! I hate it! They all mad at me and hate me. Eothokke, oppa?", Seohyun ask Donghae with tears still drop, Donghae look at her and wipe away her tears.

"I trust you, Seohyun-ah. Even everyone didn't trust you, I will always trust you. Who is that guy? What is he doing? Is he knows about the news?", Donghae calmly asked.

"He knew it, so he tries to explain and help me to find who is took our picture, but you know what oppa? The one who took our picture is his best friend!", Seohyun said.

"So, what happen?", Donghae curiously asked.

"I don't know, so I leave them. But I think they are fight because of me and now we got punishment and the teacher said I might lose my recommendation, eothokke?", Seohyun cries again.

"You won't lose you recommendation! I promise to you, Seohyun-ah. You are a clever girl, so you won't lose that recommendation easily…", Donghae said.

"Really? What if I lose it?", Seohyun asked.

"You don't trust me?", Donghae asked back.

"Ani! I always trust you! Thank you oppa, you make me calm! You are right, I won't lose it!", Seohyun said.

"That’s it!", Donghae said and tap her head.

"But oppa, the problem still haven't solve…", Seohyun said sadly.

"Don't worry, I will help you to solve it!", Donghae smiled.

"How?", Seohyun asked.

"Just see!", Donghae said.

"Gomawo, oppa! But oppa… I..I feel bad to him…", Seohyun said.

"Who?", Donghae asked.

"Yonghwa…", Seohyun said.

"Who is Yonghwa?", Donghae asked.

"Aigoo, oppa. He is the one whose being caught with me…", Seohyun said then Donghae hit Seohyun’s head.

"Yah! Oppa, why are you hit me?", Seohyun said annoyed.

"Did you forget that you haven't told me his name when I ask you, so how can I know who is Yonghwa!", Donghae said.

"Ahh, I'm sorry… I'm forget…", Seohyun smiled.

"This girl really, so why are you feel bad?", Donghae asked.

"He already help me and tried to said sorry for me but I ignore and mad at him…", Seohyun said.

"Do you like him?", Donghae teased.

"No! No! I hate him the most!! But I just feel bad with my behavior just that!", Seohyun denied it.

"Yes, yes, you are right…", Donghae smiled.

"Oppa, eothokke?", Seohyun said.

"Maybe you should apologize to him…", Donghae said.

"Should I?", Seohyun asked.

"Ne, even he cause this all happen but he is also a victim like you…", Donghae said and Seohyun nodded.

"Araso, then I will try to apologize with him…", Seohyun said.

"That's good. By the way, I just make you favorite food. Let’s come and eat!", Donghae said.

"Jinjja?", Seohyun eyes sparkled.

"Yep!", Donghae laughed.

"Why don’t you say that from the first?", Seohyun said and run out from her room to dining room and left Donghae whose still sit on her bed.

"This girl! Didn't she is the one whose sad and badmood at first? Jinjja!", Donghae said and get up then he walk to join Seohyun.

 

***

 

Tomorrow at school no one dare to talk about that problem anymore because the principal said if there is someone talk about it, they will get punishment. Seohyun just sit in the class silently when Yoona come.

 

"Seohyun-ah!", Yoona said.

"Wae?", Seohyun asked.

"Do you know who make principal said like that?", Yoona asked.

"I don't know, but if I'm the principal, I will do it…", Seohyun said.

"But, I feel someone help you…", Yoona said.

"Did you said that someone help me to talk to principal?", Seohyun asked.

"Maybe… But I don't know for sure…", Yoona said

"Maybe Donghae-oppa?", Seohyun whispered but Yoona heard that.

"Donghae-oppa?", Yoona asked.

"Ahh, do you heard me?", Seohyun said.

"Ne, what about Donghae-oppa?", Yoona asked.

"Maybe he is the one who help me…", Seohyun said.

"You think so?", Yoona asked.

"Yes, I'm so lucky to have a oppa like him…", Seohyun smiled.

"But somehow I think it's not him…", Yoona said.

"Hah? Why you said like that? What made you think it's not him?", Seohyun asked and frowned.

"Emm… I don't know too…", Yoona said.

"Yoonaa…", Seohyun said and make Yoona startled.

"Wh..what?", Yoona said.

"You hide something, right?", Seohyun said.

"Aa..anni...", Yoona denied.

"Yoona, you know you can't lie to me…", Seohyun said.

"Ahh, why you always can read me?", Yoona said.

"Hem, so what did you hide from me?", Seohyun asked.

"Emm, it's like this… This morning when I past principal office, I heard someone calling principal to clear those rumor…", Yoona said.

"Really? Who is that?", Seohyun asked curiously.

"It's Jung Yonghwa…", Yoona said.

"Mwo? How can he do this?", Seohyun asked.

"Hem, you know that he is rich so…", Yoona didn't finish her word and being cut by Seohyun.

"Even he is rich, he shouldn't utilizing his weatly! I hate people whose use his weatly to resolving their problem!", Seohyun said.

"But..even you said like that..he is helping you too…", Yoona said.

"Why do you defend him?", Seohyun asked.

"It's not like that, but you must think carefully. Don’t you have to thank him have done this so no one will talk about the rumor again?", Yoona said.

"But still…"

"I know you didn't like it, but I think he just want to help you. He's not as bad as we think, Hyun-ah…", Yoona said.

"Hmm… Maybe you are right. Donghae-oppa also said so…", Seohyun said.

"Donghae-oppa also said like that?", Yoona asked.

"Ne, Donghae-oppa said I must apologize to him because I blame him for everything even so he still also the victim like me…", Seohyun said.

"I think Donghae-oppa is right…", Yoona said.

"Really?", Seohyun asked.

"Yes, even you always blame him, he never mad at you. Even he tried to help you…", Yoona said.

"Maybe you are right, then I will apologize and thank him for everything…", Seohyun said and Yoona smiled.

"But, I heard that you got a punishment?", Yoona asked.

"Ne. Ahh! So annoying!!!", Seohyun said frustration.

"It's okay. You can do it! I will cheer for you, don't lose your spirit!", Yoona said.

"Gomawo...", Seohyun lazily said, suddenly the teacher came.

"Omo, the class is start. Hyun, we will talk later…", Yoona said and back to her seat.

"Ne…", Seohyun answered.

 

------------------------------------------------------------- 

 Here is our update!!!

We're so sorry to not updating for so long. We're sorry because we don't have time to do that, so we really feel sorry to all our subscribers. We know you all must be feel that we won't continue it anymore or some of you already forget about this story but we hope you all still there with us.

We promise to keep update so thank you for everyone who has been patiently waiting for our story. Feel free to leave your comment and let us know what's on your mind about this story. We will be really appreciate it. Thank you guys and please keep stay with us. :)

 

-MukuMuku & kpoplovers94-