Siwon again?

Hunters VS Kishins

Taeyeon POV

TOP guided Krystal and I into the house and did a tour. The house was a bit smaller than our but it was still huge. It looked quiet homely. After a long tour we sat down in the living room and talked a bit.

“So what brings you here Taeyeon?”

“I want to learn about magic and i want to become a mage.” TOP was surprised about my answer.

“Have you already have the demon under control that quickly?”

“I kinda have I don’t feel it much anymore.” TOP nodded and Tao had his eyes wide open.

“WOW I never met a person who can control the demon that quickly.” Tao seemed surprised about it.

“How long does it take for a person to control a demon?” I asked out of curiosity.7

“About 1 year of meditating at least. But it rarely happens. Usually they get taken over and become a demon themselves.”

“But I ate my fathers soul years ago.” TOP turned to me surprised again.

“I don’t know what to say then. you ate the soul and was still alright?”  TOP was confused for a while.

“I guess we can put that aside for a while since you would like to learn magic.” Top stood up and walked outside I followed.





1 week later***






I managed to learn a lot of spells. Healing to the impossible and enormous damage with little effort. My mind was still remembering limitless spells. Krystal came up to me. She too also learnt the spell with me. Although I do them better Krystal still learnt them. She often stayed up all night perfecting spells. she sat down beside me.

“you still seem lost in your mind” she poked my head.

“Well these spells are hard to remember.” I replied and stared back into the sky remembering spells. Suddenly a book dropped from above me. I caught it and looked behind me.

“Hi noona! TOP told me to give this to you.” Tao was standing behind me. I opened the book and saw it was a book full of spells and notes. I smiled from side to side.

“Thanks Tao! Give TOP my thanks too.!” Tao waved back and continued walking back to the house.

“By the way Taeyeonnie. What about me turning into a demon?” My eyes went wide.

“I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT!” Grabbed Krystal’s wrist and guided her into the house. I opened the door and sat Krystal on the couch. I called TOP and Tao over. They sat down with tea provided somehow.

“So what do you want to ask taeyeon?” I fiddled with my fingers and took a deep breath.

“We want Krystal to also become a half-demon.” TOP slammed his Fist onto the table.

“I WILL NOT ALLOW IT! Half-demons aren’t easy to make. Krystal can kill us!” TOP shouted. I turned to Krystal. Her head was hung low.

“Krystal is strong!” I shouted back.

“I don’t care! I will not allow it!” TOP Stood up in rage.

“I WILL NOT ALLOW KRYSTAL TO BE OVER TAKEN BY MADNESS! I WILL PROTECT HER!” I stood up as well to challenge TOP. TOP sat back down a sighed.

“I can see how determined you are.” TOP sat back down in defeat.

“Alright I trust you.” TOP threw his arms up. I sat back down as well.

“But noona, finding a human soul is hard. We cant just go kill a human to eat its soul. And demons usually eat the soul before we even touch it anyways.” Tao explained. I nodded in return. Then Krystal suddenly stood up.

“I think I know why Taeyeon didn’t become a demon.” We all nodded to let her continue.

“I think its cause taeyeon’s dad was the fighting the demon cause it was his soul. He held it back for taeyeon and thats why she got the message to meet you.” Krystal carefully explained.

“I also think that it could happen” TOP agreed, I also agreed that thats what happened. My father did talk to me.

“So if we take a soul of a strong and strong-willed person. Krystal could have a better chance of surviving.”

Aish why is this so hard. I doubt we would even find a human soul lingering around. After talking about some plans which will never work. Krystal and I walked into the bedroom TOP provided for us. We both lied down on the bed.

“Taeyeonnie, What if I become a demon instead? Will you kill me?” Krystal faced me.

“I won’t let it take over you. i wont kill you. I rather you take my life instead.” I replied back. I felt krystal snuggle closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her.

Suddenly the door bursted open and Tao came in.

“NOONA! There’s a Kishin outside and TOP hyung is having trouble! Please help!” Tao explained really quickly. I got off the bed and formed my staff before heading out. Krystal did the same. I got out of the house and saw a demon not even flinching from any attacks from TOP. I realized the demon seemed familiar.

“AHAHAHAHHAHAHA! ATTACK LIKE THOSE WONT HURT ME! I AM THE ONE WHO KILLED THE STRONGEST HUNTER! I KILLED HUNTER KIM!” The demons roared. My anger rose and I ran towards the demon who killed my father.



“I WILL KILL YOU SIWON!”

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

hey guys. sorry for the short and late update as always. But while waiting why dont you check out my other fanfic 'Sisterly love? or not'

 

 

Anyways I would like to thank liyar120397 for creating the poster and background for the story. Please check out his poster making shop.

 

And here is the link to 'Sisterly love? or not'

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/310675/sisterly-love-or-not-jessica-krystal-snsd-jungsisters