Partnerless Hunter

Hunters VS Kishins

Taeyeon POV

I was roaming around the streets of Varzan. Nothing was out of place or unsual, until i heard high screech coming from one of the alleys. I rushed as fast as possible but only seeing a demon already devouring the human soul. I was hurt by the sight but never the less formed my staff. Blue magical particales from my soul gathered together and made a long iron bar. The demom turned its head around, looking at me before fully turning its full body and ready for a fight.. I sigh knowing that the demon always have to put up i fight before they realise its useless. I took one step and flashed in front of the demon slahing its head and flashed around the back the and slashed the back of the head too. Although my weapon can't cut or pierce it can still cause it all of damage. I finally finished it off by jumping up into the air and stabbing my staff into its head so hard that it pierce trought the head. Soon the demon turned into ashes and left it red soul behind. I picked it up and started to head towards Hunters Academy.

Tiffany POV

 I walked into the founder of Hunter's Academy's office. Well it looked more like a living room with tea sets and couches but it was named the office of Shimigami (deathlord). Yep his name doesn't suit justice but he is a good guy. I walked in and saw him drinking tea. He saw me am gestured me to sit opposite him. 

"So you're the new Hunter huh? Can you show me your weapon?" I didn't know what to do since I didn't actually know how to form my weapon.

"umm i don't know how to form my weapon" My voice lowered in embrassment. I looked up to see him smiling. he took my hand and held it in the air in front of him.

"Think of the world, this air gathering into your palm" he said as he pointed to my hand. I closed my eyes and started to think of everthing around me gathering into my palm. After I did i opened my eyes to see a black bow in my hands.

"So you're a ranged hunter. Best if you would pair up with  melee hunter." Shimigami's eyes looked to the right and smiled. I heard a door creak open and a short figure stepped into the office.

"So, you killed another one. Why don't you eat the soul yourself? You can grow stronger you know, Kim Taeyeon" he said as he stood up and turned his body towards the person who I guess her name was Kim Taeyeon.

"I don't have a partner and It's useless if you don't. You don't have to used my full me it's been a month since I got here." Taeyeon said, she lifted her hand and there was this red thing in her hand. Shimigami saw my confused face and explained to me.

"Thats a demon soul. A soul of something that you are going to kill for the rest of your time being a hunter. You eat it." He took the red soul out of Taeyeon's hand and placed it in mine. I stared at it for a bit then ate it in one gulp. It felt funny after I ate it but then it settled. Then a felt a hand being placed on my shoulder pushing me towards taeyeon.

" OK, you two are going to be partners, Melee and ranged. Both partnerless and Taeyeon can show you around school. Such a coincidene isn't it." Shimigami's smile with really wide.

Taeyeon POV

"Why? I'm already good enough without a partner and I'm not good at teaching people about being  hunter." I reasoned.

"Don't worry you'll be fine, besides you are the top student in Hunters Academy." I knew Shimigami woudn't change his mind without a EXTREMELY good reason. I sighed in defeat.

"Alright fine. I have a staff as my weapon, what weapon you got err ..." I didn't know her name.

"Tiffany, Tiffany hwang, My weapon is a bow." Tiffany smiled. I noiced she go eye smiled. I smiled back.

"WOW, Taeyeon you have never smiled ever since you got here.HEHE *leans towards tiffany's ear and whisphers something. Well you better get going your first mission will be with the jungsisters tommorrow in the evening BYE BYE" He pushes us out of the office. Geez this old man doesn't know how to act his age.

 

 

Why is it that when ever I start something I always have to stop at the first or second chapter. sorry this is short but I have to now go to the airport and I'M GOING TO SINGAPORE WOOHOO. yea for two weeks. BYE BYE.

Still looking for co-author