Really Taeyeonnie? and tiffany's past

Hunters VS Kishins

Tiffany POV

I got woken up by taeyeon at 6am in the morning. She told me to go shower and get ready by 7 am as we are going on a mission with Jessica and Krystal. I listened to her and went into the bathroom. I showered for ten minutes. and came out of the shower drying myself with a towel. Then I realised. I forgot my clothes.DAMN what am I suppose to do now? I opened the door slight so only I can see outside the bathroom and shouted.

"Taeyeon! can you bring me my hunter uniform I forgot to take it when I went to take a shower," I received a yes from her and after a minute I see Taeyeon bring me my uniform and place it on the floor in front of the door. she then walked to the kitchen to continue packing food and thing needed on the mission that we were going to do. I opened the door a little wider and squated down and leaned forward. But I forgot that the floor was wet cause of my hair and i slipped and landed outside the bathroom. Taeyeon came rushing after hearing the thud only to find me laying outside the bathroom .

Taeyeon POV

I rushed to the bedroom after hearing a thud and what I saw was Tiffany lying on the ground near the door of the bathroom . I blushed at the sight and turned around.

"Umm why are you lying there .....?" I asked not daring to turn around.

"Ummmm, sorry I justed slipped trying to pick up the uniform" She said quickly and turned around entering the bathroom again locking it. I turned around and started to think where tiffany was lying before she ran back in. A image flashed through my mind and I instantly flustered. I turned around and checked the two backpack if I've missed anything. I checked through the whole thing and Turned around to see Tiffany awkwardly leaving the bathroom. I was also awkward with Tiffany after seeing what happened just a minute ago.  I Turned around again to grab one of the bags and held it in front of Tiffany.

"Our supplies for the mission. You hold one I'll hold the heavier one." Tiffany's bag was packed with food, flint and steel, a box of matches, one bottle of water and bandages and alcohol.

(Alcohol sterilizes the equipment so that it wont infect the wound.)

While my bag contained a small pan, 3 more botlles of water, a little bit of food, small knife and a huge piece of fabric. The huge piece of fabric comes in handy sometimes so it's good to pack it or missions. Tiffany wore her back pack and I wore mine. It was 6:50 am and we started to head to the office of shimigami. When we arrived I noticed that to two sisters weren't there yet. Shimigami Turned around with a serious face on and the mirror behind him show a image of a town. People were walking around like normal.

"is this the town they are going to attack?" I asked. Shimmigami shook his head.

"It has already been attacked, All those people ar demons themselves. You guys are to kill them all and come back. The other teams will help restart the town again." I nodded in   reply and turned towards Tiffany whose legs were shaking.

"Don't tell me you're going to chicken out right now."

"YAH, w-who said I-I-I was gonna cick-chicken out h-huh?" I smirked at her,

"Don't worry i will protect you and so will krystal, she probably will hang around you the most." I stated to tiffany in-a-matter-of-fact tone.

I turned around and started to walk but instead i bumped into krystal. After bumping into her we both fell down with me on top of Krystal. I was shocked realising how close my face was to krystal's. i blushed at the sight.

"Awww I never knew you were like this taeyeonnie"Krystal smiled wrapping her arms around my neck noticing my blush. After staring at krystal for a while Jessica kicked my across the room.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER" I growned in reponse since jessica's kick was strong. I looked at tiffany and I saw her awkward not knowing what to do. I got up.

"Well lets get going" I said to change the subject and Shimigami chuckled.

"Nice way of changing the subject Taeyeon and I never knew you liked Krystal." Damn he saw through! I do like Krystal though. her abs and damn her , HEHE. She is so y! Thinking about it I blushed again and started to smile towards the ceiling like a idiot.

"OMO! Really Taeyeonnie? You like me?" Krystal flustered, i stopped smiling to the ceiling and shook my head.

"No I don't! Umm not to be mean to anything but ummm." Wow so sooth taeyeon so smooth.

" Aww it's okay I like to you taeyeonnie!"She ran and hugged me making both of us falling to the floor just like before but now with krystal on top.

"YAH! WHY DO YOU KEEP GETTING INTO WEIRD POSITIONS WITH MY SISTER!" Jessica shouted at me.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT SHE RAN INTO ME ALRIGHT!" I screamed back. Krystal got up and so did I. After all the mayhem we finally set offto the town called Mertian where the town was attacked by demons. After walking in on a dirt road towards Mertian for 3 hours some stomachs started to growl. 

"Wanna eat now?" i asked towards the group, everybody nodded and we head 50 metres west from the main road into a forest. After finding a suitable place for a stop we set out the duties.

"Jessica you bring firewood, Krystal to gather anything eatible around us and tiffany to hunt animals for food." I told everyone.

"What are you going to do? I wanna be with you taeyeonnie!" Krystal whined.

"I'm going to set up stuff and light a fire with small twigs before jessica comes with a log. " everyone headed off to do there work and I clear out the grass where the fireplace will be so that it won't burn the place. i started to gather small twigs and sticks and place them into a pile where the fire is going to be. After i gather some dryed leaves and grass and placed them on top of the sticks and twigs. I took the flint and steel from around my neck and started my fire. Now i picked my some long strong sticks in order to get ready to cook whatever tiffany was going to hunt.

 

Tiffany POV

I ended up walking around the area searching for anything to shoot. After about a minute i spotted a pheasant. I took out my bow and was about to shoot until some rustling in one of the bushes scared it away. Soon a figure came out of that bush. 

" Sorry I didn't know you were hunting that pheasant." Krystal said as look at me. 

"How about I walk with you until you find your next catch? krystal smiled at me. I nodded at Krystal. After walking for a bit with in silence krystal started to talk. She asked me about my time before ending up at hunters Academy. Then i started to tell my story.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Daddy! Whats happening? why are people screaming?"

"Stephanie! Go hide in the basement!" He pushed me into the basement. Out of curiosity I peeked out of the door only to see my father being devoured by a monster. I quickly shut the door and ran as far as I could away from the door. Crying silently so that the monster wouldn't here me. Then I heard a roar.

"I, SIWON THE STRONGEST KISHIN ALIVE WILL DESTROY HUMANITY!"

After that roar everthing became quiet. I opened the door to see the whole house ruined, my dad dead lying on the floor with blood every where. I knelt down and shook the fathers shoulders.

"APPA! APPA! WAKE UP! STOP SCARING ME!"

"Hey! Do you here a childs voice?"

"yea I think it was from this house!"

The door opened and two people came rushing to me. I cried furiously, hugging my father, not caring if the blood stained me. One of the man hugged me.

"It's okay, you're safe now, come with us, we are the hunters."

" I'M OKAY BUT NOT DADDY" I cried harder and harder.

"I know, sorry we couldn't help you. Your daddy is dead now come with me"

I was then carried away to the city of Varzan and to a place called Hunters Academy.

 

*Flashback end*

 

"Sorry I didn't mean to bring up your past tiffany." Krystal said after I finished my story. I took out my bow and shot into the forest bit in front of just.

"It's ok" I replyed.

"Why did you just shoot?" I walked foward abit more and came back with the victim in my hand.

" Just a deer."


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hey guys again. Again sorry for slow update but my mind is really slow on recieving ideas so yea.


Anyways I'm new to asianfafic.com so how do you insert a poll again?


Ohh and don't kill me if you really like siwon I he is mostly the one that messes up taeny so I just put him there.


Also, UltimateLockSmith is my new co-author so he might write some chapter is if I go some where.


THANKS AGAIN.