TOP HYUNG!

Hunters VS Kishins

Siwon POV

I need to release my power and quickly. The only reason why is because I made a scientist make 99 artificial human souls. it wasn’t the best idea but now I’m stronger than everyone else. He made a spell on it though. That if I were to eat the soul of Mr Kim, I will be able to control my powers effortlessly. I roamed around the place I killed that hunter. But his daughter took it and ran away eating it. I must kill her and eat her soul. I heard a explosion on top of the nearest mountain. ‘Humans must be there’ I thought. I spread my wings and flew up there.

I landed nearby and walked towards the house. I saw a magician practicing magic. My first thought. I ran towards him without a warning. But he seemed to notice and also take action. I would not allow him to live. I need to kill someone right now. I unleashed my full power and fought him. After little time pass by, I saw him struggle as he couldn’t keep up with me. I stopped for a while letting him seize this chance. I laughed at his struggle. I lift my head at towards the sky and shouted.

“AHAHAHAHHAHAHA! ATTACK LIKE THOSE WONT HURT ME! I AM THE ONE WHO KILLED THE STRONGEST HUNTER! I KILLED HUNTER KIM!” As soon as I shouted that I heard another shout.

“I WILL KILL YOU SIWON!” I felt drowned in that shout. It felt like it was stronger than mine. I turned my head towards the blonde figure. She charged towards me at a fast speed and slashed her staff to the back of my head. I grabbed her staff and threw onto the ground with a thud including her body. She groaned. I laughed, her power felt so strong and powerful but she was just a little weakling. I then felt a pierce on my shoulder. I looked back and it was another hunter. This time, I felt her presences was weak and not as powerful as the blonde.

Once I got rid of both of them I walked back to the leader, the strongest one out of all of them. He held his magic staff in front of him in defense. I laughed at his effort. I walked closer and closer. As I nearly got closed to him, I felt my arm get pulled off. Blood rushed out of my left arm. I looked towards the left and saw the blonde figure holding what remained of my left arm as it turned into ash. She burned my arm so I could not reattach my arm on again. I then realized that I saw the blonde somewhere before. I smirked.Of course.

“So you are Kim Taeyeon, the best hunter in Hunters academy. Staff weapon and also partner of Tiffany hwang who went back to the academy one week ago and haven’t woke up since. Never have you ever upgraded your staff though.” I stated everything out loud and that surprised taeyeon.

“How did you know this? Didn’t you just kill my father and run away?” So taeyeon is the daughter of the hunter who can cure my insanity of overwhelming power. I smirked. I lifted my right arm and stabbed the magician in the stomach and he fell down. And flew away shouting.

“GROW TAEYEON! GROW STRONGER SO I CAN HAVE THE MOST POWERFUL SOUL IN THE WORLD!” With that I disappeared in the distance.



Taeyeon POV

I quickly rushed towards TOP who was stabbed by Siwon the demon. How did that demon know me so well?

I gently placed my hand on TOP’s wound and started to use the healing spell. TOP grabbed my hand and threw it aside.

“You can heal me but I think my time is up, all the other 12 legends already gave their place to their apprentice. Tao will now take over my place. I want you Taeyeon, to look after him please.” Blood gushed out of his mouth while talking. Tao and Krystal were crying. I know we only been here for a week but, we became like a family, very close to one another.

“Tao,” TOP called out. Tao looked up with his eyes full of tears and his cheers wet with salty liquids.

“Give Taeyeon the bracelet. I think Taeyeon is the one to defeat that demon.” Tao nodded vigorously. TOP turned his head towards me.

“I think you are fit to lead the 12 legends Taeyeon. You can defeat him. I can see why your father chose you. Please look after Tao and please save the demon. Don’t kill him.”

With that, TOP’s breathing stopped and his grip on my wrist loosened. He was dead. Tao stood up and gestured us to follow him without a word.

Like the hidden basement of my old family home Tao lead us to a basement with a similar feeling. Finally we reached the bottom of the stairs that lead to the basement. Unlike my basement which had a lot of things in memory, this basement just had a box and a piece of paper next to it. Tao opened the box and gave me the bracelet that was inside.

“ This bracelet help you control magic much more easier and makes your spells three times more powerful.” Tao lift up my left arm and put the bracelet on my wrist. He also handed me the letter that was beside the box.

“This letter is addressed to you.” I opened the the letter and read it with krystal looking over my shoulder.

Taeyeon,
 

If you are reading this then I suppose you became a mage. The bracelet will be useful but you still need to be a lot more stronger. I want you and your partner to head to a man named Xiumin. He will teach you what a real hunter can do with the power of you and your partner combined.
 

Dad


After I read the last sentence out loud the paper ignited and burned to ashes. I looked at my bracelet before setting off with krystal following me. I noticed Tao wasn’t following me so I turned around.

“Aren’t you coming with us Tao?”

“I want to but I’m scared. The demon managed to kill TOP hyung and he is much stronger than me. I’m not worth to be part of the 12 legends.” Tao silently cried. I took initiative and hugged Tao calming him down.

“Don’t worry, I will protect you.”

“You don’t have to! You are gifted with all these talents and power! You can do it yourself!” Tao argued back and cried loudly this time. I backed away and patted his head.

“No matter how gifted, you alone can not change to world.” I smiled. (yes I got the line from Death note 3 the movie)

Tao looked up.

“Alright I’ll go.Just make sure you don’t die” Tao followed us outside the basement and we left to our house, hidden in the forest. I will definitely avenge TOP.