Do I love you?

Hunters VS Kishins

Taeyeon POV

“Taeyeon wake up.” A strong firm hand shook me awake. My sight was still blurry and it was hard to see who it was. I rubbed my eyes a bit in order to see clearly.


“Taeyeon, look at me” The voice sounded like a man’s voice. It was demanding yet deep and gentle. I kept rubbing my eyes until I see clearly. I was finally able to see the man clearly.

It was my father!

I stood up and ran to hug him.

“Ahahahahahaha that same old taeyeon i knew.” He hugged me back for a second and pushed me away with his hand on his shoulder. I looked at him and he had a very serious face on.

“Don’t let the demon take over you Taeyeon. I gave you my human soul because I knew you could overcome the darkness. Don’t disappoint me. Fight it and you will be the strongest hunter ever. You will be able to join the twelve leaders. After you are able to completely control the darkness I want you to go to the highest mountain and meet a man named TOP. He will allow you learn magic. There isn’t only demons and hunters in this world Taeyeon. Open your mind more and think about the fairy tales you used to read.”

I listen carefully to each word as i know my father only tells me the things that are most important. After that i began to wake up from the dream i had. It seems I could control the madness inside me better and that the dream I had was real and I could hear it because I ate his soul.. I saw Krystal in front of me.

“TAEYEONNIE YOU’RE AWAKE” She hugged me. I was still struggling a bit because of madness. I tried to not hurt Krystal but I just had too. I swung my arm and punched Krystal in the stomach. She coughed as the hit made impact. I stood up and kicked Krystal in the face.

“ Taeyeonnie.. *cough* stop.” She manage to say. I struggled to keep still so I tried hard and harder. I step closer to Krystal. I couldn’t stop myself.

Please stop, don’t hurt them. I said in my mind. I stood still. i was able to stop myself. I smiled a bit before collapsing onto the ground. Krystal rushed to my side.

“Taeyeon lets go back.” She carried me up. I shook my head as a no. She looked at me.

“Then where do we go?”I could tell she couldn’t think of anywhere else to go.

“Blue cloth.” I manage to say. I pointed to the trees and krystal saw what I meant. She nodded and followed the path to where the hidden house is.


Krystal POV


Taeyeon fainted again when she told me about the blue cloths. I followed each tree and came upon a beautiful wide area with a huge double storied house. There was a variety of animals everywhere. It was next to a cliff and a lake. I stepped into the house and there was HEAPS OF SPACE. I found one bedroom and set taeyeon down before setting off to find a towel and some warm water to put on her forehead I found everything after a while of searching and placed the wet warm towel on top of Taeyeon’s head.

Time to cook I said. I went for the kitchen and started to take out some rice. I washed the rice and let the rice boil in a saucepan. I kept on stirring until The congee was cooked and poured the content into a bowl. I poured water into a glass and set it onto a tray along with the congee. I went back and placed the tray on the night stand. leaving a note to say Im going to inform Jessica and Tiffany that we are ok and wont be going back for a while. I packed my stuff and ran as fast as I can to the camp site. After nearly reaching there I was already tired. Dammit I need to work out more. I finally reached the camp site by walking and jessica saw me and quickly came and hugged me.

“Don’t just run off like that. Please tell me that Taeyeon is alright” She managed to say between her sobs. I hugged her back. I turned around to see Tiffany sleeping. I wasn’t surprised and I knew she had lost a lot of blood.

“Don’t worry taeyeon and i are alright.” she smiled.

“Where is she?” Jessica stared right into my eyes. I wanted to lie but i just couldn’t.

“she is fine Jess. But you have to go back to Hunters academy and look after tiffany ok. Taeyeon and I are going somewhere and I am sure she doesn’t want you to know. We wont be back for a long time so please don’t get worried.” I said looking straight back into her eyes. I was going to accompany Taeyeon no matter what and I sensed that it wont be an easy journey. I saw that Jessica was going to disagree so i quickly ran off after one more hug.

“I LOVE YOU JESS DONT WORRY ILL MAKE SURE I WONT DIE.” I shouted back at jessica.

“JUNG SOOJUNG! I TURST YOU TO TAKE CARE OF TAEYEON” I saw she took a long huge breath.

“I LOVE YOU TOO KRYSTAL!” I smiled at her even though I knew she couldn’t see me at this distance. I turned forward and started to run back to where the hidden house was.


Taeyeon POV

I woke up again. I swear this is like the third time I woke up today. I looked beside me and saw a tray. There was congee and a glass full of water. The was also a note.

Taeyeon

I’m going back to the camp site to tell Jessica unnie and Tiffany unnie that you are okay and we are going on a journey and a long one. Do not worry I won’ t tell them why but I sense you have eaten a human soul before so I guess this is a dangerous journey.

Krystal

P.S. DO NOT LEAVE WHILE I’M OUT IF I FIND OUT THAT YOU LEFT WITHOUT ME I SWEAR I’LL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU.


I chuckled at the note. The krystal I knew was still the same till now. I picked up the bowl of congee which was still warm. This meant she left not too long ago. I started eating the plain meal and gulped down the glass of water. I felt much better. I got out of bed and started to reminisce the memories that was held here before that day came. I wish I could’ve helped then. I went to the cliff nearby and sat down looking out into the sea. It was peaceful and calm. I let the breeze carry my hair out of my face. I sat there thinking back. After a while I felt a slight disturbance in the wind. Someone is here, I quickly thought. Maybe my senses are stronger than before because I ate a human soul and managed to control its power. I went back into the house and found Krystal looking at me.

“And I though you left me.” Krystal pouted at me. I chuckled, I came closer to her.

“I was wondering if you wanted to become one like me.” I said. Her eyes went big. I thought about it at the cliff and I knew Krystal was a strong girl. Plus she was coming along with me going to learn about being half demon half human. I thought why not. She will be going through the same thing as me and she would become stronger too.

“you are going to be learning the same thing as me and you would be able to become a lot stronger.” I said. She thought about it.

“I guess so, but I’m scared because of what you did to me before and to everyone back there. I’m scared that I’ll do the same to you or worse.” She looked at me again. I could tell that she was very scared.

“I’ll protect you like always.”

“I still don’t trust you, you always lie to me” She crossed her arms. I smiled. This scene feels familiar. i thought back, of course, it was the time before my father left me. i smile again.

“You’ll trust me after this.” I leaned in and captured her lips. I felt her smiled. I could tell she was thinking he same thing. i pushed my lips harder onto hers. Krystal lied down onto the bed and rested her back on the bed while I got on top of her. Still not breaking apart. After a while I ran out of breath and broke away. We both breathed heavily. I rested my forehead on hers. I smiled, she smiled also.

“ Are you always going to do this when I don’t trust you?” She questioned me teasingly. I shrugged my shoulders and got off her. I told her to pack things and we will be leaving together tomorrow morning. As I packed I kept on looking at her. She looked so beautiful and y.


Krystal, am I falling for you?