The Jar Of?

Hunters VS Kishins

Taeyeon POV

After walking down the mountain for a minute Tao ran back to the top again. Well it was more like he flew. After not even a second he was back with a backpack and a jar of ashes. I knew what the ashes were but there was something that attracted me to it. Something behind it. I shrugged it off anyways. It didn’t take us long to go down the mountain as it was less tiring and we had magic as well so we kind of flew a bit.

We reached the bottom and went into the house after five minutes of flying. I chuckled at Krystal as she instantly slumped onto the bed. I guided Tao to is bedroom. It was smaller than ours since I was sharing with Krystal but still very spacious. I started to help Tao pack things to the right place. The jar of ashes was place on the nightstand next to him. I really wanted to empty the contents of the jar since something was pulling me to it. It was tempting but digging up TOP’s ashes, Tao would be very mad. I walked towards our bedroom and found Krystal sleeping soundly. I cuddled next to her and sleep for the whole day after the dramatic week.

We woke up the next day and Krystal was cooking mushrooms and pork she found nearby. The pig’s head was buried as respect as we ate the rest. She took the rest for the meat and froze it in the freezer. (don’t ask where the water, electricity and gas comes from.) She was a good cook. I sat down at the table and jumped up and down like a kid. Krystal laughed and placed the plate of pork in the middle of the table and three small bowls of rice. I picked up my chopsticks and was about to grab a piece of pork before a hand smacked me.

“Go get Tao first before we eat!” Krystal scolded me and I pouted before going to Tao’s bedroom. I woke him up and the jar of ashes was still bugging me. What ever it was it was powerful and very disturbing to me. Tao saw me staring at the jar of ashes and hugged it close to him as if he was protecting it from me. I walked out of the room without looking back at him and sat down on the couch to cool myself down. Tao walked out of his room with the jar in his arms. Krystal gestured him to go to the dining table. I sat still on the couch and tried to fight the temptation to break the jar and find out whatever is inside it.

“Taeyeonnie, are you okay?” Krystal asked and I replied with a yes before heading towards the dining table to eat. Tao had the jar on the chair next to him while he ate. I didn’t eat.

“Tao” Tao looked up at me and pushed his chair back a bit like he was afraid of me.

“Noona, you have blue eyes. Calm down.” I continued to be silent for the time being as Krystal stood up and came to my side and handed me a glass of water. I gladly accept it and gulped it in one shot.

“What is in that jar Tao?” I asked Tao and he sighed. He picked up the jar and opened it. The smell was even more stronger and I was fighting very hard to lung at him.

“It’s time for you guys to know what’s in here except for TOP hyung’s ashes.”

I instantly lunged at him after he took out whats in the jar.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay a VERY short update than usual but I wanted a cliffhanger so yea. I'll keep you guys guess of whats in the jar. I just watched exo wolf mv chinese version and its so cool! Btw I am chinese so i don't watch the korean version that much.

We people also beat the yinyuetai views for exo wolf chinese ver in youtube. Hopefully reaching 1m views by tonight. Ok thats enough BYE!