Jessica,Tiffany and doctor

Hunters VS Kishins

Krystal POV

“TAO, why do you have a human soul?” Tao pulled out a blue glowing soul out of the jar.

“This is T.O.P hyung’s soul. The demon didn’t seem interested in it after Taeyeon noona appeared.” I nodded and looked over at taeyeon who was in the corner of the room restrained with ice chains that Tao made.

“I was thinking of giving it to you since you wanted to become half demon half human.” Tao handed me the blue soul. I looked at Taeyeon and her eyes changed. She wasn’t worried about the soul anymore. I closed my eyes and gulped the blue soul in one go. I suddenly felt my energy drained out of me and I was unable to stand no longer.

“NOONA!” Tao immediately caught me and released Taeyeon from her chains. Taeyeon rushed to my side.

“Taeyeon-ah, please kill me if I don’t succeed.” Taeyeon shook her head from side to side.

“Never. I will wait until you come back.” Taeyeon kissed my lips for the last time as I fell into the darkness that was slowly consuming me.

“I love you Krystal” Taeyeon’s voice gave me strength. I will definitely come back.

I promise I will come back for all of you.

Taeyeon, Jessica unnie and Tiffany unnie even though we only met for a brief time. I hope you can wait for me.













 

 

 

 

 

 





“Don’t be afraid”

“I’m here, don’t be afraid.”






Taeyeon POV

Krystal then collapsed into my arms. Tao told me to bring him to a basement. I carried Krystal on my back and lead Tao to the basement all the way to the back of the house.

“What do you need a basement for?” Tao took Krystal off my back and place her against the back wall.

“Well we don’t know when she is going to wake up so we need to be careful. I don’t want to fight Krystal and I don’t think you want to either. We have to chain her up and cage her. I know it sounds harsh but she has T.O.P. hyung’s powers so she is a powerful person if she become a demon.” I nodded.

“I understand but Jessica and Tiffany need to be here with us. I don’t feel right about them in Hunters Academy.” Tao gave me an ok sign.

“You better do the chains and cages. Do more than one layer of cages but if you want Jessica and Tiffany to come they cannot enter the cage. Only you and I can since we can deal with Krystal better. You have more magic powers than me. I’ll leave and send Jessica and Tiffany a dove messenger.”

Tao left the room. I turned back and caressed Krystal cheek and kissed her forehead.

“Good luck Krystal. Please come back soon.”

I stepped back away from Krystal and chain her wrists, ankles and also her body. I stepped back further as I made bars that formed a cage and placed a thin sheet of crystal-ice on the basement wall incased Krystal could burst this room open without touching the door. I sighed.

It looked more like a jail instead. I didn’t like having Krystal confined like this. I stepped away and closed the basement door looking at the unconscious Krystal. I walked to the living room and saw Tao send out a pure white dove out of the window.

“The dove should reach Hunters Academy in a day or two. They should be here in about a week.” I nodded my head and sat down on the couch looking down the dark hallway that led to where Krystal was being held.


“I’m sorry Krystal.”



Jessica POV

It has been two and a half weeks since we came back from our mission and I received no words from Taeyeon and Krystal. I lied down on my bed and start to think about her. What could’ve happened to her? Was she safe? Did she get hurt?

Awful questions were filling my mind.

Everyday I visited Tiffany and she was still asleep. She hadn’t woken up or had any signs. Her leg was in a cast and her arm was also in a cast. Stitches were made here and there.

I looked around my room which was supposed to be shared with Krystal. There were photos of us on the night stand. Our arms were swung around each others shoulders.

I stopped staring at the photo once a hear a bird chirp from the window sill. I opened the window and the white, pure dove came in and stood on my bed. There was a piece of paper stuck to the leg and I gently picked up the dove and pulled it off. The dove flew off after I released it. I slowly opened to neatly folded paper.



Dear Jessica and Tiffany,

I am Huang ZiTao. Taeyeon and Krystal will be waiting for you at the empty place behind Taeyeon’s old house. Taeyeon would be waiting for you on the grass plain where the house once stood. Please come as quickly as possible and bring Tiffany with you no matter what.


Taeyeon’s friend, Tao


The paper burned into ashes after I read it. The words still lingered in my mind and I quickly made my way towards the place tiffany was still sleeping in. I bursted open the door and I found Tiffany talking to the doctor.

I told the doctor I will be taking Tiffany out for a while tomorrow although Tiffany couldn’t walk anymore I have to bring Tiffany. I don’t know why I trust that note so much but I just feel that it will lead me to Krystal. I rushed back to the dorms and packed some important stuff like Krystal’s diary and photos from our old house along with some drinks and light refreshments for the journey. I took the spare key to Taeyeon’s dorm and packed Taeyeon’s diary and the whole suitcase of Tiffany’s as she hadn’t unpack yet. I place everything in my room and opened a can of coffee to start drinking. Finishing the can took awhile as I was thinking who Huang ZiTao was.


Morning came fast and I carried our things towards Tiffany’s ward. Hyun Joong was near Tiffany writing on some documents on his desk.

“I see you are here Jessica. I told shimigami that I would be traveling with you so that I could take care of Tiffany. Do not worry I did not tell him where we are going.” I nodded my head.

“I don’t trust shimigami. I feel that he is hiding something bad.”

“Alright, but we need to leave now” Hyun-Joong grabbed his backpack and suitcase before  Lifting up Tiffany’s suitcase and the backpack that contained Taeyeon’s and Krystal’s diary and some photos.

“Looks like you are’t coming back to Hunters Academy.” Hyun-Joong said as he picked them up.

“I will come back to pack more stuff up but this is all we can get for now.”


After a long day we finally reached the meeting place at sunset. We all sat down on the grass drinking water and snacking on fruit and crisps. Soon after a figure emerged from the forest behind us. Tiffany was already sleeping from the tiring journey.

“You finally came Jessica!” Taeyeon started running at a very fast speed and hugged me tightly. The impact was strong and I flew back a couple of metres.

“Yah! Why are you so strong?” Taeyeon got off me a looked towards Tiffany and Hyun-Joong.

“Why is the doctor here?”

“Well he wanted to make sure tiffany was ok and he didn’t like the shimigami for some reason.” Taeyeon nodded at my response.

“What you see here is never to be told to anyone. Not even the person you trust the most. You may go back now or you must stay with us forever.” Hyun-Joong stood up bowed to Taeyeon.

“I know who your father was Taeyeon-shii. He told me to trust no one but you. He saved my life and now my life is forever in debt to you.” Taeyeon prevented Hyun-Joong from bowing to her.

“I understand Hyun-Joong oppa, But you may leave anytime you want.” Taeyeon.

Taeyeon then lifted up the sleeping Tiffany and guided us half way through the forest.

“Now you can turn back if you want”

At first I didn’t understand why Taeyeon would say that again. Then she suddenly made her eyes go blue and instantly destroyed the tree behind us. I looked back and everything was in little bits.

“I’m a half demon half human. I have eaten a human soul. If you hate me now feel free to go now. I won’t stop you.” Now I understand why krystal said that I wouldn’t want to know.

“As I said Taeyeon-shii, I am forever in your debt. I will follow you anywhere.”

Then everyone looked at me. They were waiting for my answer.

“I’ll go with you. But if you lose your mind, I won’t hold back.”

Taeyeon smiled at me and nodded.

“Follow me. Tao is waiting for you guys.” We did as Taeyeon asked while she carried Tiffany. We soon arrived at a huge plain area with a rive and creek flowing beside it. A huge house was on the side and there was also a cliff. I stared in amazement.

“You’re here Taeyeon noona!” Tao came and help with the bags from me.

We all sat in the living room after Tao and Taeyeon put our things inside the room and gently place Tiffany on the couch.

“That must of hurt a lot” Tao commented.

“I’ll heal Tiffany.” Tao stepped back as I stepped towards Tiffany.

“Recuro, (Heal/cure)” I said the spell and a healing mist wrapped around Tiffany’s wounds and mended the broken bones. The wounds weren’t opened anymore.

“Tao please help Hyun-Joong oppa to specialise in healing spells.” Tao nodded his head and guided Hyun-Joong outside to practice magic.

Not a moment later Tiffany woke up and started moving.

“How do you feel?” Tiffany woke up drowsily. She started to look around confused and when she set her eyes on Taeyeon she instantly backed away.

“It’s ok Tiffany. I’m in control now” Taeyeon gently placed her hand on Tiffany’s shoulder. Tiffany’s shoulder started to relax from it’s stiffened state and her eyes now held no fear.

“What happened to you anyways?”

Taeyeon started to explain everything to Tiffany as she listened intensely.

After Taeyeon finished all of Tiffany’s fear went away and she was the eye smiling cheerful girl again.

“Where’s Krystal?” I asked. Suddenly the atmosphere went down and was silent. Tiffany was also waiting for her answer. Taeyeon hesitated.

“Tell me the truth Taeyeon! She is my sister.” I made sure I had a stern voice towards Taeyeon.

“Follow me. I have something to show you.

Taeyeon led us down the hallway. At the end of the hall way there was a door that had stairs leading down. There was light inside however. I didn’t expect there to be light.

“Krystal is down here”

I continued my journey down stairs and examined the walls as they were all covered in ice.

“What is the ice?”

“That’s crystal ice. you can’t melt it with normal fire and it is stronger than diamond itself.”

As we reached the bottom of the stairs. There was three layers of crystal ice cages. Inside the cage there was a body at was leaning against the wall and her body was chained in anyway possible. Her eyes were also blinded by ice.

“Thats Krystal.” I grabbed Taeyeon’s collar and slammed her to the wall before punching her in the face.

“WHY ARE YOU TREATING MY SISTER LIKE THIS!” Taeyeon let me punch her. She accepted every impact I made.

“Taeyeonnie~” A weak soft voice rang through my ears.

“Krystal!” Taeyeon pushed me away. Krystal started to struggle against the chains.

“Step back Jessica” I did so and taeyeon made a thin sheet of crystal ice between me and her.

Taeyeon opened the cage and hugged Krystal.

“Taeyeon, I’m scared” Krystal sounded too fragile.

“Shhhhh, It’s okay Krystal T.O.P. Is with you isn’t he?” Krystal nodded.

Tao soon rushed in and melted the crystal ice as he brought along sone easy food to eat.

“Here Krystal noona, eat some of this. You would need it.”

Even though krystal tried to bit it she couldn’t rip it off. She seemed so weak. She couldn’t even chew the food.

“Let me” Taeyeon grabbed the energy bar and bit it. Chewing food and then kissing Krystal. I saw the food go down Krystal’s throat.

Not long after Krystal fell back unconscious.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


“Taeyeon. Tell me everything now.”

'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well then guys. Krystals going through the test with TOP.

 

I wrote the spells in latin if you guys didn't know.

 

Sorry for the long wait and hope to update soon again.