Meeting TOP

Hunters VS Kishins

Tiffany POV

I woke up after fainting from the lost of blood from my broken leg and arm. I looked up towards the white ceiling.

“I see you are awake Miss Hwang.” A manly voice spoke beside me. I sat up and grunted at the pain I caused. My left arm was wrapped with bandages and my right leg was in a cast.

“I suggest you rest for the moment.” He made me lie back down I did and he looked at me with sad eyes. I looked at him back after looking at my leg and my arm. I kinda understood what was coming next.

“Tiffany,” He gave a long sorrow sigh.

“You are no longer able to walk or use your left arm. You are not able to be a hunter anymore.” He looked at me. His eyes told me he was sorry.

“I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to help you and that your first mission was a very bad start.” He took another sigh.

“It’s ok, I didn’t really expect you to be able to fix a broken limb anyways, Dr....”

“Dr Kim. Kim Hyun Joong” He offered a handshake. I shook his hand.

After a while of talking Jessica broke through the door. She hugged me VERY tight.

“Oh my god! Tiffany! I miss you so much for the past 3 weeks” I put on my confused face. I slept for 3 weeks?

“Oh right Miss Hwang” Dr Kim interrupted us.

“You felt asleep for 3 weeks after you arrived.” I nodded my head slowly. I turned toward Jessica.

“Where is Taeyeon and Krystal?” I asked as I looked around. Jessica’s face darken.

“I’ll tell you later after you recovered enough to travel” Jessica said and looked through her backpack she was wearing when she entered.

“Miss Hwang never going to be able to travel long distances again Jessica.” Dr Kims voice rang through my mind. I was never going to be able to walk again. Jessica put her hands on my shoulder.

“Don’t worry Doc, Tiffany will be able to, I’ll be taking her to Taeyeon and Krystal.”



Taeyeon POV

(A/N: This is the beginning of the three weeks of slumber for Tiffany.”)

After everything was packed. I fell onto the bed tired. Krystal slowly crawled up my arms into my embrace. Krystal snuggled her head into the crook of my neck. Since my body was smaller than hers, she curled up her body so it would fit mine. I hugged her, pulling her tighter and closer towards me.

“Krystal, I wanna ask you a question.” Krystal looked up at me.

“Okay...” I took a long breath.

“I was wondering if you would.........” My voice trailed off as I blushed towards the end of the sentence. I saw Krystal smirked and cupped my face so I could not turn away.

“What is it Taeyeonnie?” She asked with this innocent voice even though I think she knew was I was going to say.

“Would you be my girlfriend?”

Krystal’s smirk grew wider. She lean forward and kiss me on the lips. I thought it will only be a small kiss like before, but no, It grew more longer and passionate. I kissed back and my hands reacted on its own as it grabbed Krystal by the neck and brought it closer. We parted after a minute or so of kissing. We breathed and panted heavily. Krystal snuggled really close to me and smiled, beaming her bright shining teeth at me. I chuckles at her actions.

“Of course unnie, I don’t care if the whole world thinks gay relationships are bad.” She hugged me. Of course I hugged back. I watched Krystal fall asleep. I pushed all the hair off her face and kissed her forehead.

“I love you Krystal” I whispers so she wouldn’t hear but I guess she did as she smiled again and opened her eyes to pinch my two cheeks, pulling them.

“Since when did you get so romantic~~” She pinched my cheeks harder. I smiled and hugged her. She seemed surprised and stopped pinching.

“I love you Krystal” I repeated once again. She flushed and lowered her head back on my chest.


“I love you too, Taeyeon.” With that I smiled happily to sleep.

Next morning I woke up and found Krystal still sleeping in my embrace. I pushed her hair away from her hair and whispered.

“Krystal wake up. It’s time to head off.” Krystal squirmed and stretched on the bed. I got off the bed and washed myself. After I finished showering. I looked at my clothes that I took off I saw two necklaces. The one my father gave me. I picked it up and held it up high examining it. I wondered if I should give on the Krystal. I decided to do it later and put the two necklaces on. I stepped out of the bathroom with only a towel so Krystal could shower with more time. I walked to the bedroom and still found Krystal sleeping. She still has the same sleeping habits as her sister. I shook her again but this time very hard. She woke up and saw me in a towel and jumped back a bit. I could understand why. A bit.

“UNNIE ARE WE GOING TO DO IT?” Krystal screamed in fear. I got confused.

“Do what?” I asked calmly so she would get so scared.

“YOU KNOW! The thing that couples do when they are together.......on the bed.......” Krystal voice grew smaller and smaller and was almost a mumble on the last part. I shook my head vigorously. She sighed in relief but blushed as she still mentioned it. I hugged her.

“I will never do it to hurt you.” i spoke in a clam gentle voice. then  kicked her towards the bathroom.

“Now get your to the bathroom and get ready.” Krystal stuck her tongue at me and shouted after she closed the bathroom door.

“Taeyeonnie you ert!” with that the water started to run.

I packed some final things and tied the bags together. I gathered the two bags near the door and waited for Krystal. after a while Krystal came and ran and hugged me. I hugged her back too before breaking. We carried our bags and set off. The thing is that I don’t know which mountain is the highest mountain. I turn towards Krystal.

“Hey, Where is the highest mountain?” I asked Krystal looked up and pointed behind our house.

“There” She said pointing at the misty mountain behind us.

“I guess my father built our house in a good place.” krystal nodded. We started to walk and climb the base of the mountain. After 27 hours of climbing the top of the mountain we reached the top It was afternoon the next day and Krystal and I were very tired. We decided to rest for another hour before meeting the man named TOP. After the hours rest We knocked onto the door of the house set on the top of the mountain. A man opened the door with a younger man behind him.

“Who are you and how did you know this place.”

“I am Kim Taeyeon and I am the one who contains Mr Kim’s soul” I answered his questions and bowed. He quickly tried to prevent me from doing so as he place his hand on my shoulders and pushed me back up.

“I see. My name is TOP and this is my apprentice, Tao.” he guided his hand towards the younger man behind him.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hey guys again. So next chap is the training and stuff taeyeon need to go through and why tiffany has to meet taeyeon after it. maybe good or bad. And what will happen when Jessica finds out that krystal is dating taeyeon? Idk need sometime to think and I GOT A TWO WEEK HOLIDAY!!! YAY MORE FANFICS!

 

Love you subcribers and those who comment. But I still love everyone!