Info of the Academy

Hunters VS Kishins

Taeyeon POV

We stood there for a while as the door slamed closed after deathlord push us out. I sighed.

"Come on, we're wasting time," I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the main hallway where it connects to different classrooms. I kept on walking down the hallway until i reached a certain classrom.

"This is our class. 1-C" I turned back to see that Tiffany was catching her breath. Maybe I walked to fast. Oh well I knocked on the door and entered. The teacher and the whole class turned their head to face us and Tiffany was slightly hiding her head probably due to embrassment.

"Yes Taeyeon-shi what is your problem?" The teacher asked.

"Ummm, Starting from today Tiffany-shi will be my new partner and she will also be in this class." I tried to keep it casual but I was way off board. After the speech everyones jaw dropped and my only bestfriend smirked.

"Wow Taeyeon, I never knew you would have a partner." Krystal smiled and jumped down and hugged Tiffany.

" You (she pointed at tiffany) are my new bestfriend. I'm krystal Jung nice to meet you." Krystal's smile beamed and was hurting my eyes.

"Nice to meet you to, I'm Tiffany hwang I hope we can get along." Tiffany smiled probably cause she made a new best friend within the first day. Well this is awkward, everyone staring at us and krystal is just talking casually.

"Don't worry, who ever Tae accepts is a very good person.(smiles brightly again that hurts my eyes), And Teukie can we leave I wanna show Tiffany around since tae isn't very social." Gosh I hate that smile! IT'S JUST TOO BRIGHT!

"Alright Krystal AND DON'T CALL ME TEUKIE AGAIN IT'S EMBRASSING!" Wel that went well, I probably only stat the important facts and not do anything else. I need to learn socialism. Mentaly face palming myself.

"Ok ok i got you, Lets go unnie~. (jessica still asleep resting on her arm) Geez I wonder where all her energy goes to.( Krystal jumps up and squated in front of Jessica and picks her up and swung her over her shoulder) Ok ready to go!" She smiles again and I palmed my eye from it.

Tiffany POV

First day and I already got a easy going friend. We walked around that academy and finally coming to a stop at a park like area. Well it looked like a park before I saw targets and straw dummys which indicated that it was some sort of training ground.

"Ok (plops her partners body down on the grass) Lets all show our weapons." First Krystal formed her daggar and pulled out another one from the back of her belt. Taeyeon lazily form her staff with one hand.

"Oh right I forgot this lazy sister of mine is Jessica. (turns around to face jessica) YAH JESSICA UNNIE THERE IS A HUGE CUCUMBER RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!" I chuckled why does a cucumber have anything to do with waking her up?

"WHAT! WHERE BURN IT AHHHH" Jessica almost instantly shot up and ran behind Krystal.

"Just kidding hehe~" Krystal ran away and hid behind Taeyeon before Jessica could do anything. But I guess Jessica was still mad because she formed her sword and started to chase Krystal everywhere. I giggled as I saw them. Krystal laughing her head off as she ran away and Jessica having a scary look while chasing Krystal slashing her sword around.

Taeyeon POV

After trying to stop the sisters I just tied them to a tree putting them squished together so that they would make up. Eventually they did and I turned around to see Tiffany giggling.

"What's so funny?" I asked her, she tried to stop gigling but instead she laughed harder.

" It's just that you guys always seem so lively." she wiped her tear from her eye due to laughing too hard. Jessica cut off the rope that was tying her and krystal to the tree and smiled.

"It will always be like this so get use to it." Jessica said while deforming her sword.

"You guys can go back to class now, I'll handle things from here" I said and dragged Tiffany to the archery range.

"Taeyeonnie! Don't scare Tiffan-AHHHHHH" I heard Krystal say before Jessica dragged Krystal away with force. I smiled, They always know how to cheer me up. When I finished dragging tiffany to the range I spoke.

"Wanna show me your skills? I never saw you use a bow before." Tiffany nodded and aimed at the target. she paused, pulling the string back while creating spirited arrows. Her espression changed after aiming at her target. she let go of the string and the arrow went straight and hit the centre. my jaw mentally dropped. I smiled and said.

" Well you don't seem to inexperianced so tomorrow we will be going on a mission with the jung sisters. Hope you're not scared"

"I'm n-not sc-scared j j just nervous" She manage to say. I came closer to her and hugged her.

"Don't worry I will protect you if something goes wrong." I step back and walked away. WHY DID I JUST HUG HER? DAMN krystals habits got into me.

"W WAIT! I don't know where the dorms are." Tiffany said trying to catch up the me. STUPID you just left her at the training ground after saying you will protect her!.

" right sorry I was just deep in thought. follow me." I lead the way until we reached our dorm room.

"We will be sharing rooms since we are partners." I said unlocking the door and walking in. I grabed the other set of keys and threw it to tiffany.

" Those are the other set of keys to this room, don't lose it. By the way are you hungry cause I am." I said reciving a nod from the latter. I took out some eggs and butter. I cracked the egg into a bowl and mixed in a pinch of salt. I heated the pan and oiled the pan with butter. After the butter melted I poured the egg in and scrambled it. While it was cooking I took out some rice from the rice cooker and I didn't want to reheat all the rice and put it in the microwave. after everything was done I plated up two plates of scrambled eggs and rice and handed on to Tiffany.

(A/N: this is what I do when im hungry and no one is around to cook for me.)

"Thanks," Tiffany took the plate and started to eat. I started to eat too and the whole room was in silence. Not that we don't talk to eachother, just that there was nothing to talk about. After that we went to sleep due to awkwardness.

 

to be continued.....

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry guys for not publishing alot. comment and subscribe thanks

looking for co author still.