Chapter 6

My English Teacher (Hiatus)
Taeyeon's POV

I looked at Tiffany worriedly. Her face was completely blank and she was staring into thin air. "Tiffany." I called out. She snapped out of her daze and looked at me.

"Yes?" She wondered.

"Are you ok?" I asked her. She bit her lower lip and nodded slowly. I reached forward and touched her forehead with the back of my hand. "You're boiling and you've turned really pink." I pointed out. She avoided any eye contact with me. "Come on, I'll take you home." I stood up and offered my hand. She stood up without taking my hand abd started walking.

"I'll be fine." She told me and walked out of the classroom. What was wrong with her?

Lunch Time

I walked around with my tray of food and looked around. I didn't want to eat with the teachers today and I certainly didn't want to eat alone. I've been so used to it but I can't do it anymore. I've been eating with Boa everyday and I really miss having conpany.

Once I spotted Tiffany, sitting at her table, I immediately walked over quickly. I failed to see the student walking from my right to my direction. CRASH!

I wasn't paying attention because I was too focused on Tiffany but I realised that I bumped into a girl and all of my food splattered all over her body. "I'm so sorry." I bowed to her and began to pick up my tray. The whole canteen started laughing so the girl ran away while crying.

I stopped tidying my tray and I began to stare at her while running away. I thought for a while. This was like 4 years ago when Boa dumped me in front of the whole school and they all laughed at me. I couldn't help but feel hurt. I rushed out of the room and locked myself in my classroom. I cried and cried while recalling all of the events that happened that day.

Jessica's POV

I was just chatting with Tiffany when I saw Yuri running to the line. Miss Kim was walking without looking around. CRASH! I saw them crash and Yuri had food all over her body. The whole room laughed and Yuri ran off. I stood up to chase her.

"Jessi! Where are you going?" I heard Tiffany call out to me but I ignored her.

I followed Yuri quietly. I saw her enter the ladies restroom so I entered behind her. "Stop following me!" She screeched at me once I entered.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Does it look like I'm okay? Just leave!" She pointed at the door.

"Answer my question first." I demanded. "If I knew if you were okay then I wouldn't have asked."

She calmed down for a moment. "Yes I'm okay." She told me. "Thanks for your help." She tried to walk past me but I grabbed her wrist.

She looked at me with a questioning look. "I've been observing you since the first day of school." I admitted. She looked surprised. "You are always sad and you never fit in. At first I thought it was because people didn't like you but I soon realised I was wrong. You have avoiding people on purpose just to be alone. What's the problem?" I questioned her. She looked away from me.

"There is no problem." She loosened my grip on her wrist and left. There must be something wrong with her...

Tiffany's POV

I watched as Yuri ran out, Taeyeon ran out and Jessica ran out. Is that a trend now?

I knew that Jessica was going to go to Yuri so I decided to follow Taeyeon. I saw her enter her classroom. I walked to it and tried to open the door but it was locked. I leaned my ear onto the door and I could hear quiet sobbing noises. Was Taeyeon crying? Why?

I knocked on the door and the room became silent. "Who is it?" Taeyeon asked, her voice really muffled.

"It's Tiffany, let me in." I commanded her. She unlocked the door and opened it. Her eyes were red and her cheeks were pale. She sniffed and wiped her nose like a kid.

"What's wrong?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing." She replied and closed her eyes. "Hayfever." She lied bluntly. I knovked her head playfully and giggled."What's so funny?" She opened her eyes.

"You're so cute when you lie." I smiled. I blushed after realising what I just said.

"I'm not lying." She puffed her cheeks like a stubborn child.

We sat in the classroom. "Is it Boa again?" I asked her and she nodded. I didn't know what to do. If my friend was crying then I would comfort them, if a child was crying then I would comfort them, if a family member was crying then I would comfort them. But what about a teacher? What am I supposed to do.

I grabbed her hand. "Let me take you out for a night. Meet me at Soshi club at 9pm sharp. See you." I indirectly asked her out on a date. I really wanted to spend time with her.

Later that evening

I looked in ny wardrobe and picked out a bunch of clothes. I stood in front of the mirror and tried on all of the clothes. Which one looked best on me?

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" I screamed and ran to the door. Well there was no point in screaming because my family members would be too lazy to open the door anyway.

I opened the door and I was greeted with a cheesy but charming smile. "Hey Taeyeon!" I greeted her.

"Hi Tiffany. These are for you." She handed me a flower boquet.

"Thank you!" I gladly accepted the flowers. "Roses? Aren't you supposed to give them to someone you like?" I wondered with a hint of jealousy. "Why don't you give them to Jessica.." I muttered under my breath.

"I'm sorry Tiffany, I didn't quite catch the last part. And anyway, I like you Tiffany ssi." She grinned dorkily.

"Not in that way! You're supposed to give them to someone you hace a crush on or someone you love." I told her. She scratched the back of her head with embarrassment.

"Oh. Sorry about that. Well, are you ready to go?" She asked me.

"Nope, I haven't got dressed yet. Now that you're here, why don't you help me?" I dragged her up the stairs.

When we arrived in my bedroom, she gasped. I don't know if she was gasping because she saw how messy it was, that I had loads of clothes or that my whole room was pink. Yes PINK!

Taeyeon's POV

I gasped once I entered her room. Her bed was full of clothes and there were still clothes in her wardrobe. Her room was so messy and her whole room was pink! How can someone be so spoilt?

"Taeyeon which one looks the best on me?" She picked up a sparkly red dress and sparkly silver dress.

"They both look good." I told her honestly.

"I know but which one looks better?" She whined.

"Um, why don't you wear this one?" I picked up a plain blue dress. "It won't stand out too much so you won't get too much attention." I told her truthfully but I received a deadly glare as an answer.

"Why do we go clubbing? To meet guys obviously!" She yelled at me. "Oh forget it, I'll just wear this one." She finally chose the red dress and changed into it in the bathroom. We both went out and I drove her to the club.

Once we reached the club, Tiffany immediately found a guy and they began to dance on the spotlight. It felt weird because I was watching my 18 year old student dance with a man.

I looked around to see where I could go. At the bar, I saw a very familiar figure. I walked up to the person and sat next to her. "Oh hello Jessica ssi." I smiled at her.

She smiled slightly at me and then looked away. I turned my head to see what she was looking at. There was girl, Yuri if I remember correctly, who was surrounded by bodyguards at the very end of the bar. She looked upset and annoyed. There was also another man smiling at her ertedly and holding her hands. She didn't reject him but she looked angry at him. Were they a couple?

"Do you like Yuri?" I turned back to Jessica. She nodded but she turned back to me with a surprised expression.

"Um yh... Only as a friend." She tried to cover up which made me chuckle.

"Uhh flirty Taeyeon." Tiffany randomly walked up to me and ordered a few drinks.

"You have class tomorrow, you shouldn't drink too much." I advised her.

"I'm 18. I can do whatever I want." She scoffed and drank the whole glass of wine in one shot. "Let's partay!" She yelled and rushed to the dance floor.

"Did you come with her?" Jessica asked me, her tone turned slightly harsher than before.

"Yes." I answered.

"Did she call you to come here?" Jessica asked me and I nodded while sipping a glass of wine. "Remember our deal. You can't date her because she is a student, don't make her fall in love with you. Just carry on pretending that you like me." She told me.

"I will." I nodded. Suddenly we heard a loud bang in the far corner so we rushed to it.

Yuri was sitting on the floor, clutching her stomach and gasping for air. "Does anyone know how to do mouth to mouth?" A man screamed.

Jessica ran past me and grabbed Yuri's face. She began to kiss Yuri and give her air. This was such a weird scene to me. I don't even know what was happening but it looked really weird. I turned around and saw the man that Yuri was with earlier, smirking and throwing some keys up and down. He left after a while of doing the same movements.

Suddenly Tiffany came up to me and rested on my chest. "oo." She murmured.

"Tiffany are you drunk?" I patted her back.

"No." She replied and started walking around in a circle. "I am... I am..." She trailed off and closed her eyes, resting on me again. I could hear her fiant breathing so she must be sleeping.

I chuckled and carried her out and into my car. I took her home but she still wouldn't wake up, even when we were right outside her house. The lights were all closed so her family must be sleeping. I searched around her bag to find her keys but nothing was in there.

"Tiffany!" She randomly yelled in her sleep. "I am Tiffany. And I like Taeyeon!" I froze. What did she just say. I stared at her. She was still sleeping and resting on me. Her eyes suddenly shot open. She stared into my eyes.

"I-Is something wrong?" I stuttered. She didn't reply. She started leaning closer and closer while puckering her lips. I began to panic, what do I do?

She leaned so close that our lips were faintly touching. "I... Love... You..." She whispered and closed the gap completely. She began to kiss softly. What should I do? I started to kiss back without realising. Suddenly she began to kiss roughly.

I awoke from my daze and I pushed her away. "Here are your keys." I handed them to her. She refused to take them and she kept clinging onto my shirt.

"I don't want those, I want you!" She complained. I opened the door for her and lay her onto the couch. She was already fast asleep so I locked the door and hid the key under the door. I rushed to my car and sat there while panting. What on Earth did I just do?