Chapter 15

My English Teacher (Hiatus)

 

Heeeey guys >_> uh long time no see :D How ya been holding up? I won't even try to make excuses as to why I haven't updated and I must tell you how sorry I am... I think I already have the next chapter like fully planned so hopefully I can get it written and posted a lot sooner than this chapter xD Anywho enough of my rambling carry on xD

 

@Hawkelion: I hope youre the 1st comment on here >_> otherwise I'm ignoring people ehehe and daw shucks makin me feel all special and such :D Also thanks for all your help with this yo <_<

@LightningHwang: It had to be done xD I mean it's not something she could hide forever right? xD

 @Tiffanyss: It's really just a type of mental disorder... she can't help it so >_>

@rinoa01: I... touche... I'm not sure how to responde to that xD I mean in the story yes she's a addict but.. hm xD well then 

@melbaSONE: Well get used to seeing your name :D and yeah well byuntae turned full on addict... what a twist xD 

@tae1810: Hello new (well not so new anymore cause I haven't updated in forever) reader! Welcome aboard xD Thank you and I hope you stick with me through this :D

@babystrawb3: I mean why not? It could be worse >_> and thank you for reading ^_^ 

@fanyismystyle: *insert the more you know shooting star here* :D 

@Dhino_ss: Sorry about the wait D:

@Va_asianloverz: Ma bad >_> please forgive this bad author and her ability to not update like she should TT_TT

I hope I didn't forget anyone... If I did I promise I'm not ignoring you I'm just bad at this stuff xD 


 

“Excuse me Ma’am but who do I talk to if I want to change classes?” Tiffany asked walking into the front office. The woman at the desk looked up.

“I’m sorry Miss, but no one can change classes this late in the semester.” She said before turning her attention back to the computer in front of her.

“There’s nothing I can do to get transferred to Mr. Nam’s english class?” Tiffany asked giving the older woman a pleading look.

“I’m sorry, Unless something has happened in your current class you have to stay there for the rest of the year. Did anything happen in your class that’s making you want to transfer?” The woman asked bringing her attention back to Tiffany.

“N-no. I’ve just heard that Mr. Nam’s class is a bit more challenging. Thank you though.” The red headed woman said not wanting Taeyeon to get fired since she still had slight feelings for the woman. Approaching the classroom, Tiffany took a deep breath before entering, expecting Taeyeon to be at her desk. She was surprised to see a new teacher at the desk.

“Oh you must be Miss Hwang. Am I correct?” The new teacher asked as Tiffany approached her. The red headed woman nodded her head before walking over to her seat.

“Okay, great. Everyone is here then. Hello class my name is Miss Choi. I’m going to take over the class for the rest of the year. Miss Kim left me a schedule of what you all have been doing, so please take out your books and continue where you left off yesterday.” Miss Choi said before going to take a seat at her desk. Tiffany turned to Jessica with a questioning gaze. The blonde simply shrugged her shoulders and began her work.

“Oh, Miss Hwang I almost forgot. This was left for you.” The teacher said approaching Tiffany with an envelope in her hand.

“Thank you.” The redhead said taking the envelope as the teacher went back to her desk. Jessica looked over at the envelope before taking it out of Tiffany’s hands.

“Hey, Jess I was going to open that!” The younger of the two said with a small pout.

“It’s from her. Why would you want to read it?” Jessica asked in a whisper turning her attention to the redhead.  

“Maybe it’s just a grade report she forgot to give me or something.” Tiffany whispered back reaching for the envelope. Jessica gave it to her before letting out a sigh.

“You still think you ‘love’ her. Don’t you?” She said rolling her eyes.

“No I don’t I’m just wondering what she has to say. So mind your own business.” Tiffany shot back before opening the envelope. Inside was a small note that she quickly pulled out and read to herself. Jessica watched as the younger woman’s eyebrows scrunched together. A few seconds later she noticed a tear running down the red head’s cheek. The older woman quickly raised her hand asking the teacher if she could take Tiffany to the nurse. After the teacher agreed the two stood up and walked out of the classroom.

“Where are we going Jessie. I-I don’t need to go to the nurse.” The younger woman said as she followed the older woman.

“I didn’t want you to have a nervous breakdown in the middle of class…” Jessica said as the two walked towards the nearest bathroom.

“Tiffany, maybe it’s a good thing this happe-” The older woman began as they entered the restroom but was quickly cut off by the younger woman.

“I-I’ve never had feelings for anyone like I did for her. J-Jessi, I l-love her. I-I don’t even care if she was a maniac, I could have helped her through it and taken her to a therapist if she would have told me! I-I-” Tiffany was silenced by Jessica’s hand.

 

“Now I want you to listen to me. She was a crazed maniac, Tiffany. Who knows what would have happened if she couldn’t control herself while she was with you! I’m glad this all has ended. You didn’t love her it was just some stupid crush on your english teacher.” The older woman removed her hand from Tiffany’s face only to receive a piercing glare from the younger woman.

“I don’t love her? You of all people are telling me this… Miss ‘I love Yuri even though she’s already with someone else’?” The taller woman said rolling her eyes at Jessica.

“That’s totally different, Tiffany! At least shes the same age as me! You were dating someone way too old for you!” Jessica said grabbing the younger woman by the shoulders.

“Let go, Jessica… This conversation is over.” Tiffany said taking a step back.

“Not until you-” Jessica’s sentence was cut short when the door opened as Yuri walked into the bathroom.  The tan women's eyes widened as the door slowly shut behind her.

“Uh, am I interrupting something in here?” She asked as Jessica let go of Tiffany’s shoulders.

“Nothing at all… If you’ll excuse me, I need to get back to class.” Tiffany said as she shoved Jessica aside with her shoulder.

“Tiffany, we’re not done here.” The blonde said to the retreating figure.

“Yes, we are. Just drop it.” The redhead said as the door swung shut. Jessica let out a small sigh before turning to Yuri who had been quietly standing by the door. She gave the tan girl an awkward smile, earning her one in return.

“Is everything okay?” The raven haired woman asked, moving closer to Jessica.

“As good as its going to get for a while. But nothing I can’t handle.” The blonde replied with a small smile.

“I don’t doubt it” Yuri said with a grin that almost seemed a little smug as she leaned up against a nearby wall.

“So hey, since you’re here, I was wondering if I could talk to you?” The raven haired woman asked. Jessica nodded almost shyly in response.

“Okay cool. So first off, I wanted to apologize to you.” She started,  earning her a confused look from the older girl.

“I know you have feelings for me, and thats the whole reason you kissed me that night. But I really don’t feel the same and I shouldn’t have kissed back. So I’m so, so sorry I did that. And secondly, I’m sorry for rejecting you the way I did, but my relationship with my future  fiance is just too important for me to risk. I’m sorry I can’t reciprocate your feelings, really, you’re a great person Sica.  But I’d still like to try being friends with you.” Yuri said, ending her long statement with a small, heartwarming smile. Jessica returned the smile.

You have nothing to apologize for, Yuri. I can't lie and say I wasn't a little hurt, but I understand and the last thing I want to do is stand in the way of your happiness. But more than anything, of course I'd love to be your friend.” The older woman said.

“I’m happy to hear that.” Yuri said with a wide grin, opening her arms in a wide gesture, as if expecting a hug. Jessica stared at her for a second before catching on, moving to comply with her wish, wrapping her arms around Yuri’s neck as the girl wrapped her arms around her waist.

“Sica, are you in here?” A voice called out, followed by the door opening, and Sooyoung walking inside. The younger woman’s eyes went wide, as the two broke from their embrace.

“I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt.” She said as she began to back out of the bathroom.
“Sooyoung, wai-” Before Jessica could finish the door closed.

“Is there something going on between you two?” Yuri asked while watching the older woman walk towards the door.

“Well… I’m not sure… It was nice talking to you but I really have to go find Sooyoung.” The blonde said as she opened the door.

“I hope everything works out.” The tan woman replied with a smile as she picked up her bag and walked towards the older woman.


Sorry about how short it is but I had to throw a tiny bit of Yulsic in for you guys... And sorry that Taeyeon isn't in this chapter like at all xD But that will change eventually... Anyways Thank you so much for reading subscribe if you haven't already and I love reading your comments so I will leave it at that ^_^v Byee