Chapter 12

My English Teacher (Hiatus)

What is this? An update?! *le gasp* Hehe just kidding...I missed my orange text so :D I'm really sorry about how slow I'm being with this... For one thing im not used to writing as other people's point of view so that's been throwing me off.... plus my lack of inspiration to write....And all my excuses xD Once again I'm sorry to all you YulSic fans out there.. I hope I don't run you off cause they aren't in the story anymore (well they are... just not as a couple) D: Um I'll stop making excuses now and let you uh read and stuff.... I will try my off to get more chapters written so.... I'll leave it at that :D *flies away*  And I don't want to sound like an but I have no idea where any of your comments start since I erased a couple um pages or whatever you call them sooo I'm not ignoring any of you I promise, I'll just wait for the comments on this chapter to reply to :D


Author P.O.V

 

"Yah Fany-ah it wasn't even that scary!" Taeyeon said chasing the girl leaving the younger girl walking out of the movie theater. 

"Kim Taeyeon I TOLD you I didn't want to see a movie like that, but you don't listen!" Tiffany said turning on her heel to glare at the slightly shorter woman. Taeyeon quickly stopped, but started giggling at the taller girl causing Tiffany to turn away and begin to walk away once again.

"Come on Fany don't be mad!" Taeyeon shouted as she began to chase the taller woman once again. Tiffany turned around quickly glaring at the shorter woman about to yell when someone approached them.

"Miss. Kim? Tiffany? What are you two doing here together?" The woman asked eyeing the two women in front of her.

"S-Sooyoung? Together? Us? No I was just walking home from the movies and bumped into Miss Hwang here, so I decided to make sure she arrived safely to her location." Taeyeon quickly said looking at the tall woman. Sooyoung turned her attention to Tiffany, who simply nodded agreeing with what Taeyeon said.

"Oh, I see, well sorry to bother you. I better get to the movie theater. I have a date tonight." Sooyoung said with a grin on her face. 

"Really? With who?" Tiffany asked, giving Sooyoung a questioning look.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Sooyoung said, sticking her tongue out at Tiffany before walking away.

The two women watches Sooyoung walk away before turning to each other. 

"That was really close." Tiffany mumbled looking down at the slightly shorter woman. 

"Yeah a bit too close if you ask me." Taeyeon looking back at the younger woman. "We need to be a lot more careful from now on." She continued, taking Tiffany's hand in her own and placing it in her jacket pocket as the two began to walk home.

 

"Tae are you sure you don't want me to walk you home? It's no problem." Tiffany said as they headed towards her house.

"N-no! I mean no F-Fany I'll be fine." Taeyeon said keeping her eyes on the ground.

"Why are you stuttering? Are you sure you're okay to go home alone? You're staring to worry me. You've been acting odd sice we ran into Sooyoung." Tiffany said looking at the woman.

"I'm p-perfectly fine Fany. Stop asking." Taeyeon replied rather coldly. 

"Jeez, I'm just worried no need to get angry." Tiffany said, rolling her eyes as they continued to her house in total silence. 

When the two arrived in front of Tiffany's house Tiffany turned to the shorter woman with a slight smile on her face. 

"Thanks for taking me out even though I'll probably have nightmares for the rest of the year." Tiffany said with a slight chuckle trying to lighten the mood a bit. Taeyeon simply nodded with a small smile. "I did have fun, you know." Tiffany continued, trying to break the silence.

"Me too." Taeyeon said crossing her arms over her chest. 

"Tae? Are you mad at me?" Tifany asked noticing the change in Taeyeon's attitude.

"H-huh? No I'm not." Taeyeon said quickly shaking her head.

"Okay well, call me when you get home okay?" Tiffany said, not taking her eyes off the older woman.

"Yeah, I will." Taeyeon said with a slight smile.

"Well, I'm going to go inside. Thanks again for tonight."  Tiffany said before leaning down a bit to peck the older womans lips. She quickly pulled away and turned to walk inside.

"F-Fany?" Taeyeon said grabbing the younger womans attention, before she could open the door.

"Yes TaeTa-" Tiffany was cut off by Taeyeon, who lightly grabbed Tiffany's wrist to spin her around, and pressed their lips together.  Tiffany wrapped her arms around the shorter womans neck as the kiss deepened. Taeyeon rested her hands on the younger womans hips as she lightly pushed Tiffany up against the door, sliding her hands down to Tiffany's . Moments later the two broke apart, staring in each other's eyes. Taeyeon was the first to break the silence.

"I'm sorry, but I've been wanting to do that all week." She said with a small smile on her face. 

"Why are you apologizing?" Tiffany asked as she leaned forward to rest her forehead on Taeyeon's. "I do have one complaint." She continued. Taeyeon looked up with a worried exression on her face. "Your hands are still on my ." Tiffany said with a slight blush on her face. Taeyeon's face turned red as she moved her hands away.

"S-sorry. I got a bit carried away." The shorter woman said tucking her hands into her pockets. Tiffany giggled slightly at the comment. "Well I should get home before it gets too late. I-I'll call you later." Taeyeon said as she began to walk away.

"Hey Tae?" Tiffany said causing the short woman to turn her head to look at the taller woman. "Be careful going home and I'll talk to you soon." She said with a small smile on her face, before walking inside her house.

Taeyeon smiled at the figure walking into the house. She then turned to walk away, taking her phone from her coat pocket, and dialing a strange number. After the phone rang a few times someone answered. "Yeah hi, this is Kim Taeng." Taeyeon said over the phone as the stranger began to talk once again. "Yeah, with Baby G." She continued before biting her lip waiting for the man to finish speaking. "Same adress, as soon as possible." After a short pause she nodded her head. "Alright, thank you." She said before hanging up the phone. Taeyeon took a deep breath, turning to look at Tiffany's house in the distance. "I'm sorry Pany-ah, but I have to keep you safe." She said, turning her head forward again and continuing to her own house. 


Dat cliffhanger though XD I know I said I would try to have this up like last week >_> yeah sorry about my slowness... Anywhoooo If you liked it comment and subscribe and all that stuff :D you may not know it but your comments help my inspiration to write soooo I'm out! *flies away*