Chapter 11

My English Teacher (Hiatus)

Well hello there ._. I'm nervous as hell to post this, but here goes nothing. I have a feeling I may lose a bunch of you guys for what I've decided to do to this story. So let me throw this out there, I refuse to ship YulSic >_> I'm sorry but I just can't... It's awkward for me <_< Um Jessica will find someone else I do promise you that! And that someone is in this chapter *cough* Anywho Sorry this is so late of an update but better late than never right? And also sorry for my y writing... I lack detail but I promise I'll try to work on it! Oh and I will reply to comments here by the way so...

@Hawkelion: This is so weird that I get to reply to your comment ._. And well thanks.... Like i said I at writing but you cant say I didn't try right? I'm pretty sure I wrote this completly wrong though xD Oh well people will get the point. 

@babystrawb3: Thanks for the encouragement... I'll need it :P

@azlinamatsapar: Well this wasn't exactly soon >_> Sorry about that...

@TaengooLocksmith: Aw you make me feel loved XD Thank you for that! 

@Sunshiner21: Yes I am totally replying to my own comment xD Wanna know why? Well I'm not sure why.... I'm gonna shut up now....


 

Tiffany's POV

 

I walked into class the next day as if nothing had happened the night before. I went to my seat next to Jess, but something was wrong. I glanced over to her, only to notice she wasn't asleep for once. She always sleeps, but not this time… She was staring at the blank space in front of her. Being her best friend I was a bit concerned. I'm sat down and stared at her, yet she acts like she didn't realize I was right next to her. 

 

"Jess? Are you okay?" I finally asked waving my hand in front of her face, snapping her out of her daze.

 

"Oh, Tiff. When did you get here?" She asked, finally looking at me.

 

I raised my eyebrow and gave her a questioning look. "Are you okay? You seem… distracted today?" I asked sitting back in my chair.

 

"N-no, I'm fine." She replied giving me a sad smile.

 

"Jessi, something is wrong now tell me what." I said crossing my arms. "Did Yuri do something when you went to talk to her?" I continued, narrowing my eyes at the thought. 

 

"No, nothing happened." Jess replied looking down at her lap.

 

"Stop saying that, I know something happened! You are never this quiet!" I said half joking trying to cheer her up a bit.

 

She looked back up at me. "I finally got to talk to her face to face. I-I told her my feelings." She said looking back down soon after. 

 

"She rejected you? Jessi it's her loss, believe me." I said giving her a sympathetic smile.

 

"It's not that she rejected me, she just said there's someone else already in her heart." She said before looking back up at me. 

 

"You may still have a shot! Maybe they aren't serious…" I said trying to cheer her up.

 

"Tiff, she's getting married after graduation. Can we please talk about something different?" She asked with a sad tone. 

 

"I'm sorry Jess." I said rubbing her back, trying to comfort her.

 

 

 

I heard the class door open, causing both Jess and I to look and see who was walking into the class. I was a bit surprised when Sooyoung entered, and walked over to the teachers desk, handing her a small piece of paper. After a few seconds, Taetae smiled and pointed to the chair next to Yoona. Before going to her seat, she stopped in front of us. 

 

"Hi Fany, hi Jessica! Looks like I'm in your class now!" She said slightly bowing. 

 

"Soo, it's the middle of the year, how and why did you transfer? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm glad to have you here but this is a bit odd." I asked raising an eyebrow at her.

 

She looked around the room before leaning down close to us and whispering, "This is just between us, but the principal wants me to come and make sure nothing is up with this teacher." She said before standing straight  again. 

 

My eye's widened, and I looked past Sooyoung to the front of the room where Taetae was. She looked up from her desk and noticed me and smiled. Not knowing, I smiled back. Do I honestly like Taeyeon that much, to where just looking at her can bring a smile to my face? Ugh, I'm so sappy.

 

"Earth to Fany? Helloooo? Are you okay?" Sooyoung asked waving her hand in front of my face.

 

"H-huh? Oh Sorry I guess I dazed off." I said quickly turning my gaze back to Sooyoung. 

 

"It's alright, just don't tell anyone what I'm doing okay?" She said with a small smile.

 

"Uh Sooyoung, isn't that illegal?" Jess said looking up at the taller woman. 

 

"Hey, I just care about my fellow classmates and don't want them getting into the trap." Sooyoung replied shrugging her shoulders.

 

"But it's still illegal." Jessica said raising an eyebrow up at Sooyoung. 

 

"Well, just forget I said anything okay? We'll pretend I didn't say anything about t-" Sooyoung's sentence was cut short by the late bell ringing.

 

Taetae walked to the front of the classroom, causing Sooyoung to go sit down and the other students to be quiet. She began her lesson, and as usual Jessica fell asleep. I guess she isn't too upset about what happened between her and Yuri, so I decided to join her, I mean there's nothing in this class for me to do. So, without a second thought I laid my head down and drifted off to sleep. After a short time, I was awoken by the bell ringing. I quickly sat up and looked to my side to see Jess slowly waking up. I rolled my eye's at the sight before letting out a small chuckle. She soon sat up and grabbed her bag, before standing up and waiting for me to follow. We were both walking towards the door when Taetae stopped us.

 

"Tiffany, Jessica can I please speak with you two for a moment?" She asked still sitting at her desk, looking at the two of us.

 

Without another word, the two of us turned and walked to her desk.

 

"What's up Tae- I mean Miss Kim?" I said quickly correcting myself. I noticed Jessica slightly glaring at me, but I ignored her.

 

"I know you both don't really want to take this class, but you have to. I would probably let you two continue to sleep, just because I know you already know what I'm teaching, but I may get in trouble if the principal were to walk in and see two of my students sleeping." Taeyeon said looking between the two of us. 

 

"Sorry Miss Kim, we'll work on homework or something instead." Jessica said shrugging her shoulders a bit.

 

"It's alright, I'll let you both get to lunch. Um, well actually Tiffany can I speak to you before you leave? You have a missing assignment that I'd like to talk to you about." Taeyeon said, as she stood from her seat and began to walk towards the door.

 

"Sure, Jess you go ahead I'll catch up with you in a bit, okay?" I said as I turned to watch Jessi leave.

 

"Alright Tiff, just don't take too long." She replied, still slightly glaring at me.

 

After Jessi left, Taetae closed the door and walked over to me with a dorky grin on her face. I smiled back, as she walked up to face me. I was about to speak, but she stopped me when she put her hand up to my face, and caressed my cheek with her thumb and leaned in a gave me a quick peck on the lips. My eye's widened when I realized what had just happened. When she leaned back her expression changed from happy to worry in a matter of seconds.

 

"Oh um, I-I'm sorry. I… don't know what came over me." She said quickly retreating her hand and walking behind her desk.

 

"It's fine. We're together are we not? But Tae, we do have a problem." I said in a hushed tone, causing her to give me a worried look.

 

"What is it Fany-ah?" She asked looking at me in the eyes.

 

"There are people who, um I guess don't want you at this school. They uh think you're here just to go after students." I said quickly looking down, trying to avoid looking at her.

 

"Who is it? I've been nothing but nice to everyone, why would someone want me fired?" She asked slightly worried. 

 

"I um can't really tell you, but we have to be extra careful now Tae. I don't want you to lose your job over this." I said finally looking back at her.

 

"I already told you, you're more important to me than this job." Taeyeon said as she reached over her desk to take my hand in hers. 

 

"I refuse to let you lose this job Tae, so please just…" I looked down. "Don't hold me after class like this very often. We can't let there be any suspicion." I said finally looking back up at her. 

 

She gave me a small smile. "Alright, anything for you Tippany. Now you better get to lunch I think Jessica is probably still waiting for you." She said looking down at the papers on her desk. 

 

I knew she was a bit depressed, but what could I do? "Alright Taetae." I gave her a sweet smile, before turning to walk out of the class. "We should go do something tonight. I mean if you want to…" I said, turning to look at her once more.

 

Her face brightened a bit. "How about we go to a movie? There's a new horror movie that just came out that I've been dying to see." She said with a grin plastered across her face.

 

"I don't like horror movies Tae, can we go see something else?" I asked adding a bit of aegyo to my tone, as I walked back to her desk.

 

"No! I want to go see it! Pleeeaaasssseeee Fany?" She asked holding her hands together with a pleading look on her face.

 

"Aish, you look like a little kid! Are you sure you're old enough to be a teacher? And fine, but if I have nightmares for the next couple weeks I'm going to kill you!" I said playfully hitting her arm.

 

"Yes! Okay so I will pick you up at your house around 6ish?" She said almost jumping out out her chair in excitement. 

 

"Works for me." I said turning to walk away, but stopped and looked at her. "Oh, one more thing!" I said causing Taeyeon to give me an odd expression. I quickly leaned over her desk and pecked her lips before whispering in her ear, "Don't feel bad for kissing me, I wanted you to." With that being said I stood up straight and walked out of the classroom, leaving Taeyeon in shock. 

 

I was met outside the classroom by Jessica who was waiting for me. "I told you to go ahead?" I said giving her a questioning look. 

 

"I hope you know what you're doing." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

 

"Jessi, don't start. I know what I'm doing." I said avoiding her eyes.

 

"I hope you do Tiff. I really hope you do." She said before walking towards the lunch hall, I quickly caught up as we walked in silence.      

 


 

So I'd love to read everyones feedback on what I did wrong... Plus I like to read comments :P Thanks for reading by the way... So I shall leave it at that.